forum

Totaka Kazumi - Wii Sports Theme

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nyantiaz
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, February 9, 2020 at 11:19:11 AM

Artist: Totaka Kazumi
Title: Wii Sports Theme
Source: Wii Sports
Tags: instrumental nintendo piano Wiiスポーツ video game
BPM: 120
Filesize: 2723kb
Play Time: 02:02
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (2.56 stars, 273 notes)
  2. Normal (1.65 stars, 174 notes)

Download: Totaka Kazumi - Wii Sports Theme
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Nyantiaz's Wii Project
logo soonTM

There are many things from everyone's childhood (including mine) that we'll never forget, the Wii being one of them. In memory of the Wii, I'll be mapping and attempting to rank a bunch of Wii Songs - let's give a round of applause for the LEGENDARY WII SPORTS!

Normal by me
Hard by me
Hitsounds by me

Wait, are you telling me you DON'T know what the Wii is?! For those of you who lived an unfortunate childhood, and have no knowledge of this beautiful console:
- Learn more about the Wii here!
- Learn more about Wii Sports here!

Thanks to Peter and Namki for nominating!! Let’s also thank Venix for helping with the map!!

yeah, i’d love to start ranking more songs like these and not too much anime. something that hits home, like nostalgic - i want more of my maps ranked to be nostalgic to at least some, and be of memorable songs/sources such as this, which of course is undoubtedly nostalgia for many including myself - hopefully i can rank more nostalgic maps in the future!!

ok this is epic
i was thinking of doing an insane but i dont want my set to be unrankable

if you’ve made it this far into the description, i love you! thank you for reading this and for those of you who have supported, played and loved my maps this far. it makes me feel so accomplished and i honestly don’t even need to do more if i did want to stop because i already feel mostly fulfilled, most of my goals being met. however i find fun in mapping and ranking stuff (most of the time) so i won’t be quitting anytime soon, believe me!!

thats all folks
ty for attending my ted talk