forum

Daniel Ingram - This Day Aria (Cadence Aria)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Uffie-x
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2013년 2월 18일 월요일 at 오전 5:17:29

Artist: Daniel Ingram
Title: This Day Aria (Cadence Aria)
Source: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Tags: pony Hasbro MLP MLP:FiM FiM Spike Twilight Sparkle Rainbow Dash Pinkie Pie Fluttershy Rarity Applejack cartoon AppleBloom TS AJ RD PP FS SugarBerry Cherilee Cadence
BPM: 110
Filesize: 18320kb
Play Time: 02:07
Difficulties Available:
  1. Princess Cadence (4.56 stars, 274 notes)
  2. Queen Chrysalis (4.92 stars, 385 notes)
Download: Daniel Ingram - This Day Aria (Cadence Aria)
Download: Daniel Ingram - This Day Aria (Cadence Aria) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
hello everypony! enjoy this map :)
Image is by Wishpercry of DeviantArt, link here: http://wishpercry.deviantart.com/art/Th ... -298358260
[-Preiview-]

Difficulty : Princess Cadance (Hard)[REMAKED]

Difficulty : Queen Chrysalis (Insane)[REMAKED]
[-Update History-]
all the date`s format is y/m/d
update at 2012 9 27 (ver 1.0)
  1. first release of this beatmap.
update at 2012 11 19 (ver 1.1)
  1. Fixed all difficulty perfectly
update at 2013 02 07 (ver 1.2)
  1. Remaked Princess Cadance difficulty
update at 2013 02 13 (ver 1.21)
  1. Updated Princess Cadance difficulty
update at 2013 02 16 (ver 1.3)
  1. Remaked Queen Chrysalis difficulty
update at 2013 02 18 (ver 1.31)
  1. Updated Queen Chrysalis difficulty
[UsaMi] Reisen
으악ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 플라로 외웠건만 업뎃크리
Topic Starter
Uffie-x

[UsaMi] Reisen wrote:

으악ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 플라로 외웠건만 업뎃크리
:D 예전에 찍은 맵이라 너무 병맛이라서요.. Queen chrysalis 난이도도 리메이크할 예정입니다
Ranger
이맵 하드겟난 만들어봐도 되나여
Topic Starter
Uffie-x

[Ranger] wrote:

이맵 하드겟난 만들어봐도 되나여
네 만드셔도됩니다 :)
HanzeR
Hi!! Mod request from queue~

[General]
WELL... I can't say I really agree with the mapping style so I will try and give some general suggestions otherwise

You should change your BG to either 1024x768 or 1366x768, stretching looks bad

Lead in time to 1000 (edit in .osu file)
[Queen]

Unsnapped inherited (green) sections at: 01:12:687 - snap to 01:12:691

You should check all of your stacks, in many places looks sloppy :P like here 00:22:294 (5,6,7) -

00:19:567 (1) - nc.

Actually after going through the map you have a lot of really really long combos that should be broken up. As a rule try and avoid combos that go over 10, otherwise your map can be unnecessarily hard to read.

00:59:553 (1) - touching scoreboard
01:00:866 (4) - this one too
01:10:063 (1) - slider track is hidden under scoreboard and must be changed,unrankable ><
01:16:407 (13) - here too
01:28:441 (1,1) - these sliders are really cool, however its very unrankable, you can't have a slider overlap itself like this

02:06:570 (1) - scoreboard again

Anyways I'm not really a fan of this song so I'll stop for now. Sorry I can't mod it better, all I can really say is I can't agree with such an overmapped style.. You have some really cool ideas and fun patterns but in the future you need to ask yourself thisl; "does it fit the music? am I putting notes where there are notes in the song?" For example you have many parts where there are half notes in the song but you put streams instead etc.

Thats just my opinion, atleast. Some people can map overmapping very well. Look up val0108 or caren_sk for references on such a style :)

thats all for now, I can tell you'll have your work cut out for you if you want to work to get this ranked. Good luck!!
Topic Starter
Uffie-x

HanzeR wrote:

Hi!! Mod request from queue~

[General]
WELL... I can't say I really agree with the mapping style so I will try and give some general suggestions otherwise

You should change your BG to either 1024x768 or 1366x768, stretching looks bad

Lead in time to 1000 (edit in .osu file)
[Queen]

Unsnapped inherited (green) sections at: 01:12:687 - snap to 01:12:691

You should check all of your stacks, in many places looks sloppy :P like here 00:22:294 (5,6,7) -

00:19:567 (1) - nc.

Actually after going through the map you have a lot of really really long combos that should be broken up. As a rule try and avoid combos that go over 10, otherwise your map can be unnecessarily hard to read.

00:59:553 (1) - touching scoreboard
01:00:866 (4) - this one too
01:10:063 (1) - slider track is hidden under scoreboard and must be changed,unrankable ><
01:16:407 (13) - here too
01:28:441 (1,1) - these sliders are really cool, however its very unrankable, you can't have a slider overlap itself like this

02:06:570 (1) - scoreboard again

Anyways I'm not really a fan of this song so I'll stop for now. Sorry I can't mod it better, all I can really say is I can't agree with such an overmapped style.. You have some really cool ideas and fun patterns but in the future you need to ask yourself thisl; "does it fit the music? am I putting notes where there are notes in the song?" For example you have many parts where there are half notes in the song but you put streams instead etc.

Thats just my opinion, atleast. Some people can map overmapping very well. Look up val0108 or caren_sk for references on such a style :)

thats all for now, I can tell you'll have your work cut out for you if you want to work to get this ranked. Good luck!!

Great advice :D thank you so much
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.