forum

Middle+ring finger players

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
squidstain
Do you guys know any top players / anyone at all with this stupid playstyle?

Please give me hope I don't wanna be stupid alone
dung eater
I've practiced that and ring index, enjoy stumbling on stuff.
Feida Rune
I thought most players use those two fingers ?
marcelo

Feida Rune wrote:

I thought most players use those two fingers ?

Lol no, middle finger and your ring finger isn’t very common lol, it’s a meme play style
im flat
no idea tbh but u could be top middle + ring finger top player and then be the motivation
Floth
i only know squidstain if that helps
Brainage
no idea who plays middle+ring but i can guarantee you that mania players have to gain speed and stamina in those fingers in order to play well on 7K maps.

to be completely honest with you, i wouldn't recommend playing osu!standard with middle + ring. try putting your hand flat on a table and lifting only your middle finger. then try it with your ring finger. you're going to feel like a disabled person trying to lift your ring finger as high as you can lift your middle. this is because of the tendon connecting your middle and ring finger - by lifting your ring finger, your middle finger wants to move with it as well.

unless the tendon connecting your ring and middle fingers is non-existent i strongly recommend you play with index + middle , index + ring, etc. because they are all much more independent than the ring finger and you will have much more control over your fingers.
Arctos Sagittario
Can’t remember if Aleks is middle+ring or index+ring, but he’s the guy that comes to my mind for ring finger player. Not sure if he’s still active though…
reptier
My brother plays like this but he is only 900k
Molly Sandera
Sry for the necropost, if you are still here i know someone who uses index and ring, these days a streamer named BeasttrollMC is also using index and ring, I'd say that you are anything but stupid in that regard, it's likely that you are just doing what is comfier and efficient for you