forum

How to improve at osu!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Almost

EagleFist wrote:

So I've got this problem, I figured out it would be best to ask someone with who experienced it. Couple months back I got a tablet, after playing with it for two weeks, it was really bad, I couldn't play for more than 20 minutes at a time and couldn't hold more than 200 combo pretty much anywhere, not even hard maps.

Playing with a mouse is really hard for me, it's as inconsistent as it gets. Cable not cooperating with me? Not playing today. Mousepad feels weird? Not playing today. You get the point. Sometimes I'm really great, sometimes I really play at 30% of my skill. I would really like to be as consistent as my friends who have tablet, even if worse than me, they are consistent.

To get to the question, when switching to tablet before, I opposed several problems.Tablet Area - My hands are too small, I can't really move anywhere on the tablet without holding all my arm up, which I shouldn't be doing as I read, also from my personal experience my arm hurts like hell. I can't find my own grip, forcing myself to readjust the pen every 30 seconds or so, hence not holding more than 200 combo at a time >.< And the last, motivation. Going from 0108 maps to hard maps and struggling really kills my motivation instantly...

So do you have any tips aside from playing more? Which obviously helps, but I'm asking more for your personal experiences! :) Thank you
Lower your tablet area to a size that's the largest possible while still remaining comfortable to use. If you don't want to move your arm around when playing, just play with an area that allows you to just move your wrist. With your grip problem, just find something that is comfortable and stick with it because there's nothing else that can be done.
piruchan

Oinari-sama wrote:

The stacks (3x 5x and streams etc) are usually faster than other circles so you can try using both buttons (eg M1-M2-M1) to deal with them. This is also usually where some "pure mouse" players start picking up keyboard skills because they feel that it's easier to do stacks and streams with the keyboard instead.
I use this method but I can't beat longer stacks. Usually I got 300 on the first few circles, but it will get worse the longer the stacks are (up to misses during the last 2 or 3 circles). Any method or technique on beating long stacks?
Oinari-sama
I'm terrible at streams myself so I'm not the best person to answer that question but... my understanding is that if you can stably stream at a higher bpm, it will help you stream longer at a lower bpm. Someone please fill in the gap...
Almost

Oinari-sama wrote:

I'm terrible at streams myself so I'm not the best person to answer that question but... my understanding is that if you can stably stream at a higher bpm, it will help you stream longer at a lower bpm. Someone please fill in the gap...
His problem might not be a stamina problem rather a consistency one. You just have to practice longer streams probably by starting with lower bpm and then slowly work your way up. Don't spam, play it to the beat.
Orange Mushroom
I feel like I'm improving sometimes, but then later the next day, I'll play horribly, and it really sucks to easily FC something yesterday and then not being able to FC it at all. Anyone else feel like this sometimes?
Bweh
Performance fluctuates a lot. Most people solve this issue by banging their head against a wall, though there's typically a more logical reason behind it. Chances are you haven't warmed up or you're not pushing yourself as hard as you did before due to satisfaction. Whatever the case, it's not unusual.
-Chronopolis-

piruchan wrote:

Oinari-sama wrote:

The stacks (3x 5x and streams etc) are usually faster than other circles so you can try using both buttons (eg M1-M2-M1) to deal with them. This is also usually where some "pure mouse" players start picking up keyboard skills because they feel that it's easier to do stacks and streams with the keyboard instead.
I use this method but I can't beat longer stacks. Usually I got 300 on the first few circles, but it will get worse the longer the stacks are (up to misses during the last 2 or 3 circles). Any method or technique on beating long stacks?
This is normal. First turn on the note counter and check that you are not pressing the same key twice in a row or missing a key (ie. a 9 note should be 5-4 presses). Next, lower the bpm (80-120), and focus on hitting each note to the music. You should eventually be able to consciously feel each finger smoothly moving in to hit each note. The more you practice lower bpm and the less you try spamming at high bpm for longer stacks you can't do, the smoother it will become. Keep in mind that progress from one day won't automatically appear the next day (+ high expectations), so be patient. This approach is basically the same approach as streaming except the mouse does not need to move much.

Littlederp wrote:

I feel like I'm improving sometimes, but then later the next day, I'll play horribly, and it really sucks to easily FC something yesterday and then not being able to FC it at all. Anyone else feel like this sometimes?
It might be high expectations, the fact that the song is the first song you try the next day (even songs you can FC require warm up). Practice doesn't always show itself the next day, and it's possible to feel "off" at anytime.
Spec_old_1
oh, sweet. too bad i didnt find this when i started out D:
ksg
I've been doing smaller (less than 1/4 of the osu! window) squares by just imagining it to be a circle and flowing through it with the cursor. Works pretty well for me, idk if I would do better if I'd use the advice about separating them into two simple two-note patterns. I'm probably a perfect bad example of how you should NOT do squares but hey, it werks for me so whatever =)

PS: I alternate with pointerfinger&ringfinger on keyboard since my middlefinger tries to murder me with pain if I stream using it ( :cry: ). Anybody know enough about human hand's anathomy to tell if this will hinder my streaming ability or whatnot, and if I should try to find a better way of getting around this problem? For now I've been mostly fine using it, though I can't stream over 190bpm and my accuracy is what it is.
Mizuno Yui

ks- wrote:

I've been doing smaller (less than 1/4 of the osu! window) squares by just imagining it to be a circle and flowing through it with the cursor. Works pretty well for me, idk if I would do better if I'd use the advice about separating them into two simple two-note patterns. I'm probably a perfect bad example of how you should NOT do squares but hey, it werks for me so whatever =)
Shouldn't doing tornadoes/hurricanes/whacamacallthem be a nightmare like this?
ksg

mentalac wrote:

ks- wrote:

Shouldn't doing tornadoes/hurricanes/whacamacallthem be a nightmare like this?
I guess.
Cozzzy
Anyone else been extremely disappointed after obtaining a mech KB? Been using black switches for the last two months, but they're weird and squishy. Started to think I was just a slow player, but I just dug out an old dust-clogged Genius rubberdome for laughs and suddenly I can stream >200 comfortably again, single tap properly and get decent unstable rates. :/ Is it just the 6gv2, my technique or what?
FlameseeK

Cozzzy wrote:

Anyone else been extremely disappointed after obtaining a mech KB? Been using black switches for the last two months, but they're weird and squishy. Started to think I was just a slow player, but I just dug out an old dust-clogged Genius rubberdome for laughs and suddenly I can stream >200 comfortably again, single tap properly and get decent unstable rates. :/ Is it just the 6gv2, my technique or what?
I have a red switch 6gv2 and it took me quite a while to get used to how light the keys are. But after a while I realized that it puts a lot less strain on my wrist. At first, I thought brown or black switches would have suited me better because red switches are almost lighter than paper (lol), but I'm not sure about that anymore. I think regular keyboards are much less reliable than mine when it comes to random misses. Rubber dome keyboard always have that annoying "resistance", which also makes streaming accurately harder.

I've always thought the extra strength required to activate black switches could be nice though. Pressing the key all the way down with moderate strength must make it a lot easier to predict when it will activate compared to a regular keyboard. You could try playing some easier stuff just so you get used to the feel of the black switches (i.e. the moment the keys activate)? Then maybe practice a not-so-fast long stream map like Mendes and get used to following the rhythm - streaming felt very different to me case at first.

Maybe you didn't pick out the best switches for the amount of strength you put in keystrokes, but you may also have tried stuff that wasn't easy enough long enough. I think it's important to slow things down in this case, it's kind of like getting started with a tablet but it's much less confusing imo.
Cozzzy

FlameseeK wrote:

Cozzzy wrote:

I have a red switch 6gv2 and it took me quite a while to get used to how light the keys are. But after a while I realized that it puts a lot less strain on my wrist. At first, I thought brown or black switches would have suited me better because red switches are almost lighter than paper (lol), but I'm not sure about that anymore. I think regular keyboards are much less reliable than mine when it comes to random misses. Rubber dome keyboard always have that annoying "resistance", which also makes streaming accurately harder.

I've always thought the extra strength required to activate black switches could be nice though. Pressing the key all the way down with moderate strength must make it a lot easier to predict when it will activate compared to a regular keyboard. You could try playing some easier stuff just so you get used to the feel of the black switches (i.e. the moment the keys activate)? Then maybe practice a not-so-fast long stream map like Mendes and get used to following the rhythm - streaming felt very different to me case at first.

Maybe you didn't pick out the best switches for the amount of strength you put in keystrokes, but you may also have tried stuff that wasn't easy enough long enough. I think it's important to slow things down in this case, it's kind of like getting started with a tablet but it's much less confusing imo.
Yeah, I have definitely considered whether I'd just chosen the wrong switches (I also worried that reds would be too light), but if almost 6 years of Stepmania isn't enough forearm conditioning to use black switches decently, then idk what to make of that... :o The keys are really easy to press, and actually feel like stamina hax compared to my old one, but the weird feedback and large distance required to bottom out just kill my speed completely. Idk if stacking o-rings will reduce the distance much, but I might give it a go anyway.

Oh, and the high actuation point was weird to play with at first, but it magically helps with fast jumps so I can't complain there. It's pretty much the only benefit I've gotten from this KB so far actually
Ven
Squares are indeed a pain in the ass.

I've done failed Savior of Song on Insane around 200 times they were all at the squares.
Oinari-sama

Kyon wrote:

I've done failed Savior of Song on Insane around 200 times they were all at the squares.
It's that "Save your ass song" afterall wwww
Bweh

Kyon wrote:

What, there were squares in one of those maps? Which one specifically?

Cozzzy wrote:

I thought they were weird at first, but I got used to it after a while.I'm yearning for some black switches right now, mostly because it feels like I'm streaming on air rather than on a hard surface. I can stream like I used to with this laptop keyboard, but making sure every hit registers can be a pain, especially with fast triples at 210 bpm or so.
FlameseeK
Am I crazy or is HRHD often times easier than just HR? I almost never play HR and really suck at it... but it seems to me that if I know the beats reasonably well, the approach circles are so fast that they make the beatmap more confusing. Aside from some tricky patterns that may become harder with HD on, that's how it feels. Is it just me?
RaneFire

FlameseeK wrote:

Am I crazy or is HRHD often times easier than just HR? I almost never play HR and really suck at it... but it seems to me that if I know the beats reasonably well, the approach circles are so fast that they make the beatmap more confusing. Aside from some tricky patterns that may become harder with HD on, that's how it feels. Is it just me?
Nope, not just you. If you can't read AR10 properly yet, the approach circles are almost useless, in which case HD helps a lot by keeping the amount of information on screen down to a minimum.
bratan
Hello guys, I try to make it as short as I can. I have a problem. A big problem in reading maps.

I'm good at everything. Not a pro, but, I can stream decently, I'm a very good singletapper, I can read most ar10 maps, only things I'm bad at are alternating, aiming, and READING. But, alternating is not my problem (cause I can ALWAYS singletap fast enough to clear a map, if it's too fast for my singletapping, then it's already a stream :D) but back to topic: Reading, in fact, is a huge problem for me. I think it's not the speed, it's about my...concentration. For example, I play osu! for 6 months now, every day. I was able to read most of ar10 maps like The Creator Nyaten after 3 months of playing. It was never too fast for me, only some parts were pretty hard to read, and still are. But, I'm happy with my ar10 skills and singletapping and all, the problem is, I'm WAY below average for my rank at maps like:

Lily - Scarlet Rose

Bring me the horizon-Anthem

Hatsune Miku - With a dance number

Wotamin O.T.N (S.S)

Saiya - Remote Control

And so on....those are only maps where it actually makes me mad being below average, cause I played most of them quite often. On Scarlet Rose, for example, my BEST accuracy after about 260 plays was 70%, and that was luck. 3 months ago I did 68%. That is like NO improvement. I can't even read the most parts of this map, especially the beginning, it's just like I click and hope to hit SOMETHING. Sometimes it works a bit, but I can never get more than 70% at the start. It's easier for me to play this map with HR, cause I can read the map a bit better then, and it's WAY easier for me with HT and HR, cause I can read the whole map then. So, basically, I need HT and HR to read maps like this. I don't know why, and I seriously don't know how to improve at those maps, since I'm doing the same or even WORSE scores than 3 months ago. So what I want to say is:

3 months ago, I stopped improving at reading. I'm playing this game for 6 months now, I finally want to get better at reading and I finally want to fit my rank for the maps I listed up above. I need to improve at reading and aiming. How?
-Chronopolis-
Maybe you can go into the editor and press play at 50%, 75%, and finally 100%, following the notes with your eyes. I did it for https://osu.ppy.sh/s/65994. If you can't make the transition from 75%-100% speed, the reading is probably too hard for you and you should work on reading other songs. Basically treat reading like you would any other skill, like aim or singletap. The maps you listed are very high bpm AR9 songs. At that bpm, notes do start to pile up on the screen, even on AR9.

It also might be a problem with your aim. Is your mouse/tablet is making jerky, uncontrolled movements? If so you might benifit from slowing down the maps and focusing on doing sliders and snapping (or at least cleanly aiming) to each note. It's completely possible that your single tap (left hand arm) can go a lot faster than your aiming hand (accurate movements in a variety of patterns with wrist, hand)

Your reading issue might be partly you being better at AR10 then AR9. I mean, most people have the opposite problem and it takes them months if not the better part of a year to learn AR10. Iuuno, play more AR9, focus on reading, editor for parts you need help on.

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/48235
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/60096
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/76366
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/51245
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/80214
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/76396
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/37054
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/90095
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/141525
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/114987
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/111756
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/4404
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/37292
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/43248
just random 200+ bpm songs (probably well known ones) which might contain some reading, especially on higher difficulties.nothing comes to mind 'cept vocaloid lol
Almost
SPOILER

Katziezi wrote:

Hello guys, I try to make it as short as I can. I have a problem. A big problem in reading maps.

I'm good at everything. Not a pro, but, I can stream decently, I'm a very good singletapper, I can read most ar10 maps, only things I'm bad at are alternating, aiming, and READING. But, alternating is not my problem (cause I can ALWAYS singletap fast enough to clear a map, if it's too fast for my singletapping, then it's already a stream :D) but back to topic: Reading, in fact, is a huge problem for me. I think it's not the speed, it's about my...concentration. For example, I play osu! for 6 months now, every day. I was able to read most of ar10 maps like The Creator Nyaten after 3 months of playing. It was never too fast for me, only some parts were pretty hard to read, and still are. But, I'm happy with my ar10 skills and singletapping and all, the problem is, I'm WAY below average for my rank at maps like:

Lily - Scarlet Rose

Bring me the horizon-Anthem

Hatsune Miku - With a dance number

Wotamin O.T.N (S.S)

Saiya - Remote Control

And so on....those are only maps where it actually makes me mad being below average, cause I played most of them quite often. On Scarlet Rose, for example, my BEST accuracy after about 260 plays was 70%, and that was luck. 3 months ago I did 68%. That is like NO improvement. I can't even read the most parts of this map, especially the beginning, it's just like I click and hope to hit SOMETHING. Sometimes it works a bit, but I can never get more than 70% at the start. It's easier for me to play this map with HR, cause I can read the map a bit better then, and it's WAY easier for me with HT and HR, cause I can read the whole map then. So, basically, I need HT and HR to read maps like this. I don't know why, and I seriously don't know how to improve at those maps, since I'm doing the same or even WORSE scores than 3 months ago. So what I want to say is:

3 months ago, I stopped improving at reading. I'm playing this game for 6 months now, I finally want to get better at reading and I finally want to fit my rank for the maps I listed up above. I need to improve at reading and aiming. How?
Play a bit of EZ or just play a lot of AR9 maps.
Bweh
Learn how to read

Low AR forces you to map out your movements beforehand, making sure you read the map instead of reacting through it. Eventually you'd get used to reading whole patterns, which would help you read once you start moving back up to higher AR.

In the case of higher AR, you're just doing the same thing but faster, going off of less information and less analyzing time. The point is so your movements are much more conscious, and—hopefully—reliable enough that the only thing that'd cause you to miss would be lack of focus or a physical limitation.

Do not replay maps all the time, otherwise you'll go through them based on memory. Keep it varied, keep it fresh. Only do that if you really need to.

Sometimes switching between AR you're comfortable with and AR that's too fast for you can throw off your reading. When it gets too fast you might end up having no choice but to just react all the time to the notes, thus changing your usual approach to maps, and thus making it hard to go back to stuff you were comfortable with. In this case, just take a short break or play several maps with AR you're comfy with.
FlameseeK
I've been trying to improve at fast singles in order to give beatmaps such as No,39 and With a Dance Number a shot. My doubt is, is it a good idea to play the same beatmaps (which I basically can't handle) with HT for practice? Fast singles isn't the only challenge on these beatmaps for me, but it's by far the biggest one.
Almost

FlameseeK wrote:

I've been trying to improve at fast singles in order to give beatmaps such as No,39 and With a Dance Number a shot. My doubt is, is it a good idea to play the same beatmaps (which I basically can't handle) with HT for practice? Fast singles isn't the only challenge on these beatmaps for me, but it's by far the biggest one.
Try finding other maps with singles in a line, even doing a lot of slower patterns will make it easier to do them faster.
Bweh

FlameseeK wrote:

Try finding an easier and wider variety of maps and work your way up them.
FlameseeK

Brian OA wrote:

FlameseeK wrote:

Try finding an easier and wider variety of maps
Well, the goal of HT would be to make the beatmap easier. I take it you mean HT makes it too slow to improve single tapping speed? And regarding variety, do you mean I should play several maps to improve at fast singles, in spite of only being worried about speed?

Just trying to make sure I don't get your message wrong. If you're trying to say " keep on playing your everyday maps", yeah that's what I do for overall improvement. But when it comes to single tapping speed, this approach doesn't seem to help me that much.
Bweh

FlameseeK wrote:

I guess I should elaborate on that

HT makes the map too easy. The "fast" element is removed, which is what you're trying to overcome. If you find maps like No, 39 and the like too difficult, try doing slower maps or ones that would be easier to play. You can try adding Double Time to certain Hards or just trying out different maps with really high bpm, as long as your sense of speed is challenged. As your singletapping gets used to higher speeds, try doing even harder stuff.

Just avoid focusing on one map too much. Otherwise you'll only know how to deal with that map's singles rather than figuring out how to pull it off universally.
ivan
The best way to improve at osu is to force yourself. By that i mean force yourself to get a certain letter grade on your song. If you can't get past 95% on insane or cant get an S, don't get eat dinner. Force yourself. Don't shower, no liquids no nothing until you hit that certain rank. You will get better by this method, but there is a risk. You might DIE
Multtari

ivantaowns wrote:

The best way to improve at osu is to force yourself. By that i mean force yourself to get a certain letter grade on your song. If you can't get past 95% on insane or cant get an S, don't get eat dinner. Force yourself. Don't shower, no liquids no nothing until you hit that certain rank. You will get better by this method, but there is a risk. You might DIE

Gottapass.jpg

Remember to not put your goals too high though. Anything i got out from doing that was reduced accuracy, frustration and depression.

BTW How/do you? train your mouse accuracy in other ways than playing more Osu?
Almost

Multtari wrote:

BTW How/do you? train your mouse accuracy in other ways than playing more Osu?
By playing more osu! It's the only way.
Lancelot
Thanks this thread was useful.
Desur
Hey guys, how is the process from Insane songs to harder ones? Like, I don't see how I can ever beat Scarlet Rose, or Setsuna Trip in the hardest level (or Miku songs - i can barely get to first spinner part in With a Dance Number).
I usually single tap but when there's a stream or triples I use the other finger as well. The problem is that it's too hard for me when there's a stream with sliders or just fast singles alternating with sliders (my fingers become so clumsy that I just miss everything). How can I get better at this? It just seems that I can't do faster songs than what I can do now.

(sorry if it's not the right place, but maybe this could be useful to someone else)
Bweh
Most people alternate on the maps you mentioned since they can't singletap fast enough. It's pretty hard to coordinate both fingers properly if you're not used to it, so I'd recommend doing slow streams (120 to 140 bpm or so) or just doing it outright on high bpm maps. Just remember that proper finger control comes with practice. The more you play, the less you'll trip up.

As for 1/4 notes, I recommend playing a variety of maps with triples, doubles, or streams with pauses in between. Play stuff that makes you engage and disengage both fingers consistently—immerse yourself in 1/4 notes, pushing what you're barely capable of doing until you're comfortable with it.
Almost

Desur wrote:

Hey guys, how is the process from Insane songs to harder ones? Like, I don't see how I can ever beat Scarlet Rose, or Setsuna Trip in the hardest level (or Miku songs - i can barely get to first spinner part in With a Dance Number).
I usually single tap but when there's a stream or triples I use the other finger as well. The problem is that it's too hard for me when there's a stream with sliders or just fast singles alternating with sliders (my fingers become so clumsy that I just miss everything). How can I get better at this? It just seems that I can't do faster songs than what I can do now.

(sorry if it's not the right place, but maybe this could be useful to someone else)
Single tapping speed is pretty quick to get and all it involves is playing a lot of DT and single tapping all singles. For everything else that you are having problems with, just practice those patterns on multiple different maps.
Desur
Thanks guys! I guess i'll try to alternate like Brian OA said, they are too fast for me to single tap. If it doesn't work I'll try to improve my single tapping speed.
Will start training asap :)
bratan

-Chronopolis- wrote:

Maybe you can go into the editor and press play at 50%, 75%, and finally 100%, following the notes with your eyes. I did it for https://osu.ppy.sh/s/65994. If you can't make the transition from 75%-100% speed, the reading is probably too hard for you and you should work on reading other songs. Basically treat reading like you would any other skill, like aim or singletap. The maps you listed are very high bpm AR9 songs. At that bpm, notes do start to pile up on the screen, even on AR9.

It also might be a problem with your aim. Is your mouse/tablet is making jerky, uncontrolled movements? If so you might benifit from slowing down the maps and focusing on doing sliders and snapping (or at least cleanly aiming) to each note. It's completely possible that your single tap (left hand arm) can go a lot faster than your aiming hand (accurate movements in a variety of patterns with wrist, hand)

Your reading issue might be partly you being better at AR10 then AR9. I mean, most people have the opposite problem and it takes them months if not the better part of a year to learn AR10. Iuuno, play more AR9, focus on reading, editor for parts you need help on.

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/48235
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/60096
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/76366
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/51245
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/80214
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/76396
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/37054
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/90095
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/141525
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/114987
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/111756
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/4404
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/37292
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/43248
just random 200+ bpm songs (probably well known ones) which might contain some reading, especially on higher difficulties.nothing comes to mind 'cept vocaloid lol
Sorry for the late reply. Really thanks for this huge answer. I will try this editor-thingy, I really doubt it will work but I will try it. My aim is the thing I'm worst at, but I don't think it's a huge problem, I think if I could read better, my aim would also look a lot better cause I would finally know where to go. And my tablet feels okay, I can play on it and my hand (almost) always does what I want at most ar10 songs. I really think it's the reading that makes me the most problems. I just wondered how many people have problems with ar10 reading and stuff, but can play maps such as Scarlet rose easily. I have friends that pass this map, but if it comes to ar10 they miss everything. It always was a thing that made me a bit confused, seeing lower ranked and even players with less score doing better on maps such as scarlet rose or dance number. As I said, even I myself was doing better on those maps when I was low rank, about 3-4 months ago. It's like some evil magical curse that was placed on me 3-4 months ago xD. Well, thanks for your help, I downloaded all the maps and I'll try to improve.
f i z i k

Katziezi wrote:

Sorry for the late reply. Really thanks for this huge answer. I will try this editor-thingy, I really doubt it will work but I will try it. My aim is the thing I'm worst at, but I don't think it's a huge problem, I think if I could read better, my aim would also look a lot better cause I would finally know where to go. And my tablet feels okay, I can play on it and my hand (almost) always does what I want at most ar10 songs. I really think it's the reading that makes me the most problems. I just wondered how many people have problems with ar10 reading and stuff, but can play maps such as Scarlet rose easily. I have friends that pass this map, but if it comes to ar10 they miss everything. It always was a thing that made me a bit confused, seeing lower ranked and even players with less score doing better on maps such as scarlet rose or dance number. As I said, even I myself was doing better on those maps when I was low rank, about 3-4 months ago. It's like some evil magical curse that was placed on me 3-4 months ago xD. Well, thanks for your help, I downloaded all the maps and I'll try to improve.
If you really want to practise aim,take all the singletap maps you can,edit them to CS5 and OD10 and play them a billion times. Or just any jump map l0l. Atleast that's what I do,since I hate playing with HR because of the AR10 since I feel like it somewhat destroys my reading,even though it's good for snapping :/
Almost

f i z i k wrote:

Katziezi wrote:

If you really want to practise aim,take all the singletap maps you can,edit them to CS5 and OD10 and play them a billion times. Or just any jump map l0l. Atleast that's what I do,since I hate playing with HR because of the AR10 since I feel like it somewhat destroys my reading,even though it's good for snapping :/
It'll only kill your reading if you play only HR for more than a month.
Yano

Desur wrote:

Singletap this

It's a good training for singletapping a lot of Insanes + DT

And for Scarlet Rose it's good to learn to read these Typ of Maps
show more