forum

Can you get muted for saying "son of a *****" in a public ch [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wishy
^.
Aurele
I don't know, but that's offensive.. so I take that as a yes.
Topic Starter
Wishy
So can you get muted for saying "fuck", "dick" or any kind of random insult? Even if you are insulting a friend so it's all right?
Fabi
Can I get muted if I post such a beautiful ass?

NSFW?

SPOILER
Nope.png

You can't just remove the best avatar in the game AFF - _-
Stefan
Son of a B---- is obviously much worse as words like "fuck" or "dick".
So please think about, why. Even you censored it.
OzzyOzrock

Stefan wrote:

Son of a B---- is obviously much worse as words like "fuck" or "dick".
So please think about, why. Even you censored it.
what
Topic Starter
Wishy
I got muted for 10 hours for saying son of a etc... :/
winber1
my friend got banned 3 days for saying "mute me you asshat" in the chinese channel.

he was proud.

proud to be chinese.
Topic Starter
Wishy
Guess it's up to how dumb is the mod that punishes you (since they do whatever they want).
Stefan
^lol
whymeman
This is going no where....

Basically, don't do things that would *obviously* result in negative consequences .

Also, make another post like that Fabi and you'll have more than a avatar ban. Learn to read the rules.
Derekku
Don't curse for the sake of cursing.

If you're using "son of a bitch" as a reaction to something, then it's probably fine. But if you're clearly insulting/flaming someone, then it's not okay. Be respectful of others!
Ephemeral
on top of that, each mute duration is double the last. so that's probably well into your ten allowed infringements.
deadbeat

Derekku wrote:

Don't curse for the sake of cursing.

If you're using "son of a bitch" as a reaction to something, then it's probably fine. But if you're clearly insulting/flaming someone, then it's not okay. Be respectful of others!
that seems fair enough imo.
so when it comes down to it. its all about the context?
Azure_Kite
I see no reason to say offensive things for the sake of being offensive. If you have nothing nice to say to people, say nothing. Don't question the moderation staff and say they're "dumb" for silencing you for ages if you're the one "dumb" enough to be disrespectful in the first place.
RBRat3
Sonovabitch!!!!... As long as it isn't derogatory towards a person I see no problem with it