My Entrance To Osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Trendoux

My Entrance To Osu!

Post by - Trendoux.

Who Am I?

Hello there, my name is Trendoux, (pronounced Trend-Oh). I'm female, from Canada. As for personal things, I'm an average high-school student. I don't have much to do when not in school, since I live in the more northern region of Canada. Which is indeed very isolated. So because of that, most of my time is spent online. Mainly consisting of doing things on Discord, taking online marketing courses, scrolling the internet, gaming, or just watching shows or anime. I just finished Attack On Titan Season 3, and I am currently working on finishing Tokyo Ghoul Season 2. Would like to see if anyone else on this forum is interested in such things too.

What Do I Think Of Osu?

I think it's a pretty neat game. With that being said, I'm relatively new to Osu. I've known about it for a few months from a couple online friends. Though, I've never gotten around to it until today. The game itself seems quite fun, even if it may take some practice. Would like to see if I could uncover any tips and tricks for the typical keyboard and mouse player. Overall, I think the game is fun, and I'll definitely be playing in my spare time.

What Are My Musical Interests?

Since Osu is pretty heavy on music, I'd like to say a few things about that as well. I'm into pretty much anything. Though, I prefer one genre over the other from day to day. It's determined by my mood more than anything. In the past year my main genres were pop, rap, country, alternative, and rock. Artists and bands I enjoy are probably Machine Gun Kelly, Linkin Park, Thousand Foot Krutch, Famous Last Words, Our Last Night, and plenty of others. Though, those are just a few I can think of off the top of my head.

Music is pretty moving for me, even if I'm not as obsessed as I used to be. (Always spammed song lyrics and sang quite alot. In general it was just very annoying.) I love song and poem writing. And I used to play many musical instruments, though had to stop all together due to many personal circumstances. I played piano, clarinet, guitar, ukelele, and some drums. I even took singing lessons at one point. I still sing, but not as much as I used to. I do want to get back into it sometime in the future. Hopefully that could happen.

Conclusion

I'm not sure on what else to say, so I'll end it here. You could probably learn more about me anyway if I start posting more on the forums. You can't really say everything about yourself in one post. Hopefully the community is welcoming to me, and I'll be sure to be around the forums.

That's all from me for now, I'll see you around.

kaisakodesu
welcome to osu! friend :)
i hope you enjoy the stay