Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mithos
eldnl
faq
S4suk3
bananas T.T
NoUserPlay
De ser posible hubiecen colocado otra fruta ;-; lo único bueno que sirve de ayuda es para no confundir las frutas con las del spim
NoUserPlay
Me pregunto si la banana del spim se puede quitar o cambiar es decir así cómo las otras frutas se pueden cambiar sería posible también cambiar la del spim? O es algo permanente para todos los skin? Sí alguién sabe la respuesta, comentar por favor y gracias...!!!
deadbeat
NoUserPlay

deadbeat wrote:

i guess this is my fault ._.
Oh :0 Thanks for spending the forum
Stefan
Well, now?
Shino
Hey. That's not a fault, but a masterpiece.
deadbeat
i wouldn't call it a masterpiece, just useful. but is it known that people don't like it
Quit_old_1
I hope someone ask peppy to delete the banana spinner
deadbeat
t/99285

chan wrote:

7. Don't request a toggle for disabling [insert new feature here] unless you want peppy to come to your house with a baseball bat.
Loctav
There is absolutely no reason to delete it again. You'll get used it to, be sure
Stefan

deadbeat wrote:

i wouldn't call it a masterpiece, just useful. but is it known that people don't like it
I don't understand why.

Intel21 wrote:

Before you post, please use your brain and give the people some good reasons, why this should be bad.
bomber34
Lol i don't get the problem ._.
If you don't like bananas skin them away. Cake power :D
Sakura
Now you guy made me hungry
winber1
some people want to keep their potassium levels low, you know.
eldnl

Stefan wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

I don't understand why.

Intel21 wrote:

Before you post, please use your brain and give the people some good reasons, why this should be bad.
Please give some reasons of why the bananas are necessary. . .
deadbeat

deadbeat wrote:

it still helps being able to see clearly when a spinner starts and stops when playing ctb
bwross
Plus it turns CtB spinners into Banana Time! Where everything goes Bananas!
eldnl

deadbeat wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

it still helps being able to see clearly when a spinner starts and stops when playing ctb
you should be totally noob to not difference a spin from the normal beats. . .
Sushi
Iirc, when there's a note right after a spinner, it's really a pain to see. I'm not particularly a Ctb player, but already heard echoes. That's not noob players, that's just common sense.
Stefan

eldnl wrote:

Such a bad argument. Not everyone can difference them.

I don't even get what you all haters have something against the bananas.
1. If you think they looks ugly, just simply change them.
2. If you think, you catch less fruits, JUST because you feel not fine with the bananas, just simply change them.
3. If you think, they totally suck, without any good reasons, just simply change them.

peppy wrote:

You are free to skin it. If you don't like it and your skin is not getting updated, you can choose a fruit you like and make a copy of the skin file, calling it fruit-bananas.png.
And this also works with fruit-bananas.png.

And for the reason why eldnl's argument is totally invalid and wrong:

The white ones are the spinner fruits.
Trust me, not everyone would read it at the very first time...
Deif

eldnl wrote:

I'm not a noob, and I couldn't read most of the "ninja" fruits in the following maps before this update:

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/1961
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/1785
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/2611
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/15898

Anyway, this is not gonna be changed, so everybody has to get used to them sooner or later (I personally love them). If you guys hate the shape so much, just put circles or apples.
winber1
if people hate this so much, maybe peppy should just add an option to skin multiple types of bananas fruit-bananas1.png fruit-bananas2.png etc so people could just skin the old spinner back LOL >_>

...or is it already possible and i didn't know about it?
DeathXHunter
What are bananas?

No seriously,just skin them away if it`s such a problem for you,guys.It doesn`t change alot if you`re catching now only apples,grapes or bananas in the spin.Get used to it or quit CtB ~

winber1 wrote:

if people hate this so much, maybe peppy should just add an option to skin multiple types of bananas fruit-bananas1.png fruit-bananas2.png etc so people could just skin the old spinner back LOL >_>

...or is it already possible and i didn't know about it?
No,it`s not possible.
Stefan
Happy to see that experienced CtB player have the same sight as me.
Mercurial
Catch the Bananas.
Lincolm

Stefan wrote:

just simply change them.[/size]
All of the solution about skin.
show more