forum

Good place to be at in 500k

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ghrims
I'm almost at 500k on the dot and wonder what is the average star rating around then for clearing or fc'ing. just wanting to gauge where I am at with the rest of the community.
Endaris
It always changes because the skill of 500k players is changing, duh.
You should also be aware that star rating is not representative of actual difficulty.

Regardless of that, 500k players can get good combo on farm maps anywhere from 3-4* but they have wildly varying accuracies. Usually the harder the maps they regularly play the worse their accuracy is, down to absolutely horrifying levels that can't be considered "playing a rhythm game" anymore.

Just play for your own sake and try to improve, you're at a level where that is still easy and fun to do.
Once you got to a half-decent level you should join community tournaments in your rank range if you want to gauge where you are with the rest of the community.
[-Noka_UwU-]
It is always good to practice, remember rank dose not matter it is just having fun but yes you will get there ^^
-RD4-
3 months ago i was around rank 500k haha i could fc 2,9-3,1* maps often and i was happy about 32 PP plays.
Topic Starter
Ghrims

Endaris wrote:

It always changes because the skill of 500k players is changing, duh.
You should also be aware that star rating is not representative of actual difficulty.

Regardless of that, 500k players can get good combo on farm maps anywhere from 3-4* but they have wildly varying accuracies. Usually the harder the maps they regularly play the worse their accuracy is, down to absolutely horrifying levels that can't be considered "playing a rhythm game" anymore.

Just play for your own sake and try to improve, you're at a level where that is still easy and fun to do.
Once you got to a half-decent level you should join community tournaments in your rank range if you want to gauge where you are with the rest of the community.

Sorry for replying so late but yeah I've taken to akin as of late I just kind of wanted to know where I was at. Instead of grinding up my star difficulty too like 4.5-5 with jus clears and instead took a backseat and started enjoying 3-4 stars with HR on, and would you look at that I even gained PP for enjoying the game. :)
Fxjlk
reccomended difficulty for your rank comes up in https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets
Mountaindew2005

-RD4- wrote:

3 months ago i was around rank 500k haha i could fc 2,9-3,1* maps often and i was happy about 32 PP plays.
I was just doing those yesterday and i got on and hit a 70 pp play as soon as i got on,,, im so confused with myself lol
toby41421
Wtf, I’m 500k and can fc 95 percent 4.5 star and have a 60 pp play, I guess it has gotten harder in the past year to get good rank
mRNA

toby41421 wrote:

Wtf, I’m 600k and can fc 97 percent 4.5 star and have a 60 pp play, I guess it has gotten harder in the past year to get good rank
Those plays give around 100pp. You don't have such a play. Even I at 320k can't do those plays if the map isn't easy.
DK_Ultra

mRNAa wrote:

toby41421 wrote:

Wtf, I’m 600k and can fc 97 percent 4.5 star and have a 60 pp play, I guess it has gotten harder in the past year to get good rank
Those plays give around 100pp. You don't have such a play. Even I at 320k can't do those plays if the map isn't easy.
I was rank 580k I think around the time and I fced a 4.23 star map 97.64 percent and it was a 77 pp play and you can check my profile, the map is kaze collab insane
SirSamiboi
Perosnally, I just passed rank 500k. My best play is 92pp (modded). I can fc up to 3.9* maps.

I thought it would be good to give you some insight from the perspective of a 500k player.
Jewwey
When i was at 500k i could complete most 3* maps, and some 4*
Yukanna
when i was 500k i played 3.5-4* maps, though you can take your own time with this.
Zarnage_
I just turned 500k and I do 4.0* to 5.3* maps.
Sometimes I do some easy 3* farm maps that give a lot of pp tho.
FunneMonkee
Today i got in top 500k and also passed my first 6* map.
I ussually play 5* maps and for pp i try to FC 4* maps.
Im not totally sure but i think i have like 5 FCd 4* maps and passed around 15-20 5* maps, while my Best play Is 84pp.
YamichanKawaii
when i was 500k I played 3.5* with bad acc
Wohweli59
I'm a 500k almost 499k and i can get 90%acc+ on some 5* maps, and usually really easily over 90% on 4* maps. I consider my streaming ability to be pretty good, depending on the day i can ss 170-190bpm streams. Aim is ok but i have some bad habits. And yes i came here to flex and this is probably nothing out of the ordinary.
-[OwO]-
Gonna be honest I’m 380k I can do 5.5 stars at least and only have been playing for like 1 month and 2 weeks I think, pretty sure rank doesn’t matter
xCmd
sorry for replying so late but im able to do 5-6.5 star maps i thought i was far behind people my level ? this is my profile: users/20588428
lolwowf
Is it bad to be 500k+ and beat a 7*
Cause I’m 500k+ and I beat a 7*
show more