forum

2019 Top 10 Malaysian osu! Players

posted
Total Posts
show more
haruchi

Rumia- wrote:

randomly delete friendlist again ,
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz motherfak

mutualed
Topic Starter
Tzero
I vote based on a mix of solo scores, tourney performance and general activity. I'm also biased towards versatile players.

1. Rampax
The star of the year. Top 2 OMT, top 3 searrt, active all year round and so many amazing scores he flooded the OMR channel. Give him the #1 he deserves.

2. wuhua
First half of the year, wuhua was as untouchable as always. Then exams came, his mouse broke and there's a tablet now. Rip office mouse, may the tablet continue your legacy.

3. ShaneLiang
Fell off in solo scores and activity but definitely the best tourney player in malaysia besides wuhua, topping OMT qualifiers and winning it as well.

4. haruchi
Closest, possibly equal to wuhua in overall skill, this man was under the spotlight in the first half of the year, climbing his way to #2 country with ridiculous speed. Then poof he vanished. Hope to see his return.

5. NOOB1200
PRO1200 made quite a few really impressive scores this year showcasing his extremely high skillcap. He has also shown improvement in tournament performance this year, and is willing to practice and memorize mappools that are not HD.

6. zhev
My idol. Performed very well in OMT this year, plenty of unnoticed great scores, and is just an all-around beast. Hope to see him be more active.

7. King Hong
Topped our little OWC trials this year and has shown to be quite versatile except on DT. Can play well as long as he has the determination to do so. Also one of the more active players on this list.

8. Rumia-
My senpai. Fell off on consistency and tourney performance this year, but has plenty of amazing scores that go unnoticed because he chokes everything stop choking please please please

9. TequilaWolf
Barely active this year, still the best EZ player in the country and still very versatile. Has pretty damn good tournament performance, notably his 4th place finish in OMT despite !roll-ing for all his picks. What a way to win with style.

10. ClawViper
The walking dead. This guy just casually revives himself to get top 3 in OMT then goes back to the grave. The purest definition of old but gold.

Players to look out for:
vernonlim, Auxuelus, not_aweeb
New players with plenty of amazing solo scores and huge potential to improve further.

seabee
Improvement cb fast sia wtf

Chiyuu, Zygody
Very versatile players except on DT. Will probably dominate the future tourney scene if they keep this up.

blufir_, squidstain, Zeph2003
A real threat to the top scene if they ever rank up.
Floth
1. Tzero (too many good plays this year)
2. Rampax
3. haruchi
4. wuhua
5. ShaneLiang
6. Zygody
7. vernonlim
8. Chiyuu

others idk i banyak tidur
ZheBait
1. Rampax
2. haruchi
3. NOOB1200
4. wuhua
5. Tzero
6. Rumia-
7. ShaneLiang
8. MilkyCoffee-
9. zhev
10. Shimon
Fuma
1. Tzero
2. Rampax
3. ShaneLiang
4. wuhua
5. haruchi
6. ClawViper
7. zhev
8. TequilaWolf
9. King Hong
10. Rumia-
Zygody
lots of tournament bias here lol

1.Rampax
Good at pretty much everything, played consistently throughout the year (iirc) and almost dragged Malaysia past qualifiers for OWC.
2.Tzero
Mans acc scary as hell;; has super diverse skillset make me go watafak in OWC. Also was pretty much active for the entire year (iirc).
3.haruchi
Kinda dead in the 2nd half of the year, but set lots of insane speed plays earlier in the year to make up for it.
4.wuhua
^, but replace speed with weird aim maps.
5.ShaneLiang
^, but stayed alive long enough to win OMT this year before going to slumber.
6.NOOB1200
HDHR dual wielder damn scary,,,,,, If only HDHR was allowed for OWC qualifiers we probably could've gotten in.
7.King Hong
I thought he was just HD one-trick at first but then his OWC preformance make me go AWAWAWAAWA~, actually quite a diverse player.
8.zhev
One of the 5 people in Malaysia that can speed, but also damn good stream player. (im pretty sure theres something im missing but ill update if i remember xd)
also im kinda bias because he reverse sweeped me in OMT lol respec.
9.Rumia-
Tbh I didnt really know what he played until he started filling my dms, but wowowowow super HR player pls teach. Besides that also can play EZ as well, what a nasty combo of reading both ends of the AR spectrum.
10.Chiyuu
Tournament buddy :D I'm honestly so jealous when i see you zoom zoom up the rankings by farming pretty much every mod. Can't wait to see which scores of mine he'll snipe next!

so many good players its hard to choose ;w;

some people i wanted to fit in but couldnt/didnt (in no particular order):
Desumond, MilkyCoffee-, TequilaWolf, Auxuleus, vernonlim, Jeffrey, MKH, ClawViper, ffstar, seabee
squidstain
1. Rampax
Pro speed guy pro everything guy

2. Tzero
Good at pretty much everything as far as I can tell and set so many amazing scores this year.

3. NOOB1200
High pp gaming on a lot of hard maps where many of us could only dream to fc.

4. haruchi
ded

5. wuhua
ded but he's wuhua so ok

6. ShaneLiang
idk he won OMT he's probably pretty ok at osu so why not

7. Desumond
Quietly set many high pp scores alongside many more underrated scores throughout the year.

8. vernonlim
Very cool nomod player with some cool scores and a lot of potential to improve.

9. King Hong
Always setting good high acc scores on tough maps.

10. Chiyuu
Won o!MAT which doesn't mean much since he deranked kappa but since then has catapulted his way through the rankings and has set many decent plays along the way.

Honorable Mentions
seabee (crazy improvement) , blufir_ (badged player)
not_aweeb
1. haruchi
2. Rampax
3. Tzero
4. NOOB1200
5. wuhua
6. Shaneliang
7. MilkyCoffee-
8. desumond
9. King Hong
10.Kynexiz

Honorable mentions:Shimon,mikeybx,tequilawolf,sano
Topic Starter
Tzero

Changes to score calculation

The following changes have been introduced in addition to the current score calculation method.
One set of the highest and lowest point for every player is removed. i.e. If Tzero gets 1-5-2-5-3-1-9-10-10-7-6, one each of the 1 point and 10 point votes are removed, leaving 5-2-5-3-1-9-10-7-6. This is to enhance accuracy of the results and to discourage "boosting" votes.

The main post has been edited to reflect this.
Beckon
1. haruchi - deathstream god and lejen af
2. Rampax - best all rounded player
3. Tzero - technical map god
4. NOOB1200 - HDHR god
5. ShaneLiang - InShane player
6. wuhua - not active becoz of exam but still made an amazing score this year
7. Mak kau hijau - speed god
8. MilkyCoffee- - autin
9. WOOTT - best aim player
10.Rumia- - EZ/HR sifu
ssatoshi
My vote considering:

-skill set
-tournament performance
-versatility
-overall activity

1. Rampax
2. haruchi
3. NOOB1200
4. Tzero
5. ShaneLiang
6. wuhua
7. Desumond
8. zhev
9. King Hong
10. seabee

Honarable Mentions:
Chiyuu, Rumia-, MilkyCoffee-, WOOTT
Naikaze
1. wuhua
2. Rampax
3. ShaneLiang
4. haruchi
5. Desumond
6. Shimon
7. Tzero
8. Rumia-
9. Kynexiz
10. Chiyuu
Its not Marvin
idk much this is what i can come up with from some research ;/

1. Rampax - insane plays, owc malaysia team capt, is a circle, what more can u ask?

2. wuhua - despite being MOSTLY inactive this year, still deserve to be recognized as one of malaysia's best osu players, after he brush away the rust he gonna pop off (i hope)

3. NOOB1200 - he is actually insane, unreal player, i was considering him #2 if wuhua didnt decide to suddenly play a ton this month

4. Shimon - holy poggers set many plays in the span of 6 months

5. Tzero - too many 400pp plays this year, nth much to say

6. haruchi - insane player, but he isnt very active lately but he did play a ton this year and set some nice scores so here he is

7. Desumond - another dude wif a ton of 400pp plays this year, i place him after tzero because he is less active than him (judging by play count, like, the difference aint much)

8. King Hong - he deserves top 10 malaysia player this year, a versatile player. he is only gonna improve more

9. Rumia - insane HR player owo

10. Chiyuu - also someone who had an insane year, dem hrhd plays and no mod plays pog

Honourable mentions

ShaneLiang - i wished he made a wuhua-like comeback and played a ton again but guess he didnt, not like i know wat is going on irl for him, i m just judging based on looking at profiles ;/

this is my first time voting, dont flame so hard ;
Zeph2003
1.Rampax
2.Tzero (versatile and very pro)
3.haruchi (I really like his foreground eclipse long diff name DT map score)
4.Desumond (hd fking op)
5.King Hong (also very gud hd)
6.Shaneliang
7.zhev (he seems to be very gud)
8.Tequilawolf
9.Zygody (I like his nomod plays)
10.Chiyuu (can play everything so he pro)
Tokama Club
1-haruchi
2-Rampax
3-ShaneLiang
4-Desumond
5-Tzero
6-WOOTT
7-Chiyuu
8-Rumia-
9-NOOB1200
10-Kynexiz
(dont ask me how i got those ranking
Honourable mention : -King Hong(strong HD Player)
-Raian(Strong Hd player but rip)
-Changed(streams player and skills confirm)
-Computer Badger(streams tech player)
-Jeffrey(the perfect decent player)
KecHik445
1. haruchi (gayzmcgee but MY's version)
2. wuhua (sightread)
3. Rampax (Being Rampax)
4. Tzero
5. Mak Kau Hijau (DTHD Farmer)
6. King Hong
7. Rumia- (Good old boomer)
8. Desumond
9. ClawViper
10. MilkyCoffee-

lol
zhev
1. haruchi
2. shaneliang
3. rampax
4. noob1200
5. tzero
6. shimon
7. clawviper
8. desumond
9. phazyy
10. rumia-
WOOTT
1.Rampax
2.haruchi
3.NOOB1200
4.Tzero
5.Wuhua
6.Desumond
7.MilkyCoffee-
8.Rumia-
9.King Hong
10.Chiyuu
CookieDASH
gonna just follow traditional
1. Rampax, god player
2. Wuhua, amazing player
3. Tzero, excellent player
4. ShaneLiang, very good player
5. Zhev, gooood player
6. NOOB1200, goood player
7. haruchi, good player
8. Desumond, notbad.jpg player
9. MilkyCoffee-, player
10. Shimon, pla
Rampax
1. haruchi

Without a doubt haruchi is number 1 on my list just from his sheer capacity to be able to play any kind of hard maps especially deathstream maps with very high bpm, and when i mean high bpm.. VERY HIGH BPM up to 250bpm he can ace them like its a walk in the park.

Not only that he can basically play anything from fast maps to slow maps, tech maps to reading maps all of those shiet. I dont need to mention his sexy finger speed and stamina on streams if thats not obvious enough @@

It seems people are sleeping at him abit because aside from those, his aim is so fkin superb that he can basically turn on hr on any map and will be able to play it normally like its nomod yabai bro.

bro i wont tidur on u, so dont tidur on us, u better fkin play for next year and join owc shibal.

2. NOOB1200

HAHAHAHA shibal this man why the first and 2nd i pick almost same genes, just this one likes it when the circle can disappear LOL.

His aim is super fkin good literally, he basically can aim at any circles without worry cuz nothing is aimpossible for him, if u can hit circles u can hit circles anywhere anytime. this means he is super fkin good at spaced streams and streams in general aswell. while at the same time having super good accuracy.

im not sure how many times i have to mention that he is super good xD, but he is also super good at dt and high bpm deathstreams, he just hasnt showcased it enough, but i have with my own two biji mata @@.

3. ShaneLiang

This man is a lejen, he literally plays for abit to destroy some scores then gone, then appear, then gone wtf, honestly i cant keep up with his scores this year. But everytime we play mp thats when i realize "wtf he is srsly so fkin good damn dude"

He doesnt seem to always try just because he doesnt feel like playing that much, but if he really tries to get scores fk me man he can play anything, hd hr dt all that shiet. Obviously i felt it even more cuz he just absolutely ran me over like a lorry in OMT gG LOL.

4. Tzero

Everyone already knows at this point his name tell lies, tzero ? PEPELAUGHPOINT what tzero, tzero in weaknesses?!!!?! POGGERS, honestly theres nothing to say about him here but i can highlight one thing, what wuhua plays he plays and he plays it very good, just go check his plays on omr and u will understand @@

5. MilkyCoffee-

Is everyone an aim and consistency player or something in malaysia? LOL, this guy has aim AND consistency, not just normal aim but stream aim aswell bro. Just give him all the NM maps and he will think its piss easy while sipping on his homemade teh tarik.

6. Auxuelus

This man is aim hero gamer, his aim is REALLY good like REALLY ! when i play a hard aim map be proud like yey might be free #1 country next try and suddenly u see his name there and wtf this guy is no1 and actually really good combo holyfk, more reason to try and beat LOL. Keep at it aux, u and beckon could be tagging along eachother :p

7. WOOTT

I had no idea who WOOTT is at first, until one day they, those people, the humans have shared tales of this player, mentioning the individual to hold prowess of aim and accuracy until... I DAWNED into this legendary profile myself, MONKAS BRO... i cant believe my eyes... its.. its a 2nd ClawViper LOL. history repeats itself! ! ! nsnfnsbf

8. Chiyuu

Chuyu, oh. my. god. he doesnt seem much in ranking because of the maps that he plays, if u show off ur proud score to him there will be a big chance he can snipe them. shibal. he is like those tourney players who dont pp farm but can shiet out monkaS scores that u might not even know of.

9. seabee

Mans hot, he improved so much this year until i had no idea he actually just started playing this year. actually thought old player HAHAHH he plays alot of ar8 dt maps, im so proud of that. means he now knows how fun those older maps are and know how it will help develop his dt habits in the future :p keep goin maybe share some of your scores aswell to me, i wanna play them aswell xD

10. wuhua

I am so sorry, i have mixed feelings either to throw away wuhua or not, but in the end just because he has some scores earlier this year eventhough being very inactive and literally dead, somehow i have to put him in here.

ABABABABABBABABABABABABABABABABAB
fkkkk i wish it was atleast a top 15 players so i can put all these other ones orz

11. Shimon

Should always not judge a person by his top ranks, because this guy can play really hard maps and get good scores on them. Get some rest dont overwork urself~ try to just enjoy the game like u usually do <3

12. Kynexiz

AWAWAAA the maps he plays really reminds me of the time i still played alongside caleb on dt, he brings good vibes to the maps and plays he made. good dt scores and are all very chill.

13. Zygody

A tourney player that i was expecting to be good and are actually good tf, everyone says he is the man. well zygody is the man, a man u need in your team for group tournaments HAHAH. he will basically fill in everything for ur team srsly @@

14. King Hong

If i could say something about him, he really just goes along with the likes of wuhua and tzero, same genes, weird maps hard pattern fingy kontol yeaaa. also he can play very hard aim maps aswell yabai @@

15. Desumond

Aim playerrr, he doesnt seem to be as overpowered as he is when it comes to tourneys BUT, being overpowered as he is, he basically can play any consistency aim maps with big jumps and will be comfortable with it no problem... oops with HD i mean :p

Actually i have quite abit more players to put in, but im not sure how to write them out i'd feel bad if i wont so i'd rather just not put them at all c:

Btw i enjoy reading other ppls text under every vote so hopefully with mine ppl will enjoy it too xd
Chizu-Kun
1. Rampax
this bro is firecracker. popping off this year.
if i want to describe umm , whole page probably wouldn't be enough. so i keep is short and simple

2.NOOB1200
this dude see ar10 like smacking a mosquito. and sniping lots of score with just HDHR.lmao impressive

3.MilkyCoffee-
this dude inspired me to go much further to improve. the reason why i play to improve. lmao kinda too far from topic. this bro can get very high acc on 7* , even SS. impressive.

4.Tzero
literally this bro sniping my score everytime. haha amazing bro.

5. Mak Kau Hijau
are you seriously asking why ? this dude FC 300bpm and treat it like tapping the ant.
comon

6.Shimon
DT-sama , really i mean REALLY fast

7.Sano
hmmm one of some really good osu player that i known. setting some score that impossible to snipe as well

8.Zakuan
2nd NOOB1200 , HDHR lmao like a piece of cake. seriously how did they do that ?
pls dont give me the answer of : just read :V

9.Chiyuu
well i must give this bro some credit. some awesome aim and accuracy. some good score this year.
well done bro next year tolong become 3 digits

10.King Hong
damn this dude can read cruel and ruthless shape of circle and slider.and his aim is smooth liek a baby

note : all of these are not accurate but base on my own perspective , so dont pm me and say : OI ARE YOU XXXX
im just 5 digits TwT afterall
vernonlim
1) Rampax
From what I know they have really good... well, everything. OMT #2 shows good tourney performance, and I've seen standout scores by them from every popular mod combination... though I might be wrong due to unfamiliarity.

2) haruchi
God. 'Nuff said.

3) ShaneLiang
I'm not too into the community, but I've known them as a top player since I joined. Just copy and paste my comment on Rampax, but replace OMT #2 with #1. Congratulations on winning! I think I forgot to say that when the results were released.

4) wuhua
Current Malaysia #1, probably the most well known Malaysian player globally with very many 'top player' scores. One of two players I knew before joining the osu!Malaysia community.

5) Tzero
I would say that they have the skillset most similar to mine, but that would be an insult to theirs. Ridiculously versatile, and high on the country leaderboards on almost every single map I play. Commenting on things unrelated to their skill, they have been very friendly to me — everyone else too from what I know. If I were to choose a player as a role model in Malaysia it would probably be them.

6) NOOB1200
Have not seen too many scores, or interacted with them much, but the moment I saw his streaming ability with HD/HDHR I was very greatly impressed.

7) Desumond
Their scores on long maps are actually crazy.

8) King Hong
Low AR + HD reading ability very high, and good skill in everything else to boot. Good tourney skill imo — from experience and testimony.

9) TequilaWolf
While not too active in 2019, they are the second player I knew (and respected) pre-~15/5/19. Reading ability absolutely through the roof. I don't know anyone else in country that can compare. Out of everyone, they have had the most influence on my playstyle — inspiring me to stop farming pp all the way back in 2018, just from how impressive their scores were.
Their 4th place finish in OMT lets me give them 9th place.

10) Clawviper
Despite me not seeing any activity — or at least shared activity — from them, they still managed to finish #3 in OMT...

As I'm rather new to the community, I might have undervalued, overvalued, or straight up missed many players. In fact, if I didn't base my answer on those of others, I would not have been able to make a top 10 list at all. It's 3AM and I'm still typing this kms; I'll have to edit/change this tomorrow.

Also, first forum post! Yay!
Jerry
a

1. Rampax
2. haruchi
3. wuhua
4. ShaneLiang
5. Tzero
6. NOOB1200
7. Rumia-
8. zhev
9. MilkyCoffee-
10. Shimon
wuhua
1. haruchi
2. Rampax
3. ShaneLiang
4. NOOB1200
5. Shimon
6. Tzero
7. MilkyCoffee-
8. Rumia-
9. TequilaWolf
10. Desumond
Ascaveth
Top 10 Malaysian osu! Players of 2019

1. Rampax
2. Tzero
3. Chiyuu
4. ShaneLiang
5. wuhua
6. TequilaWolf
7. Rumia-
8. Desumond
9. King Hong
10. Zygody
Flashback9
E

1) Rampax

2) Tzero

3) haruchi

4) NOOB1200

5) ShaneLiang

6) MilkyCoffee

7) Desumond

8) Chiyuu

9) Rumia

10) King Hong

Honourable mentions:
wuhua
(recently came back as a tablet player, slowly improving on it and making good scores here and there. Hope you can strive more into your new playstyle)

seabee
(his 1 year improvement is incredible. Mainly on HD at that moment, he went from basically HDHR'ing on higher diff maps which impressed me. But not only that, he is determined to improve on any kind of maps as well. Honestly, all I can say now is that this guy has the potential to go further in the game. Keep it up man)

Zygody
(this guy can play anything in tourneys. He was my teammate in a few tourneys and he did really well to carry the team by any pick)

Zeph2003, blufir_, squidstain
(they were my teammates too in tourneys and based from my experience, they are dem scary as tourney players)
Hanami-
1. haruchi
2. Rampax
3. Tzero
4. NOOB1200
5. Shimon
6. Shaneliang
7. Wuhua
8. Rumia-
9. King Hong
10. Desumond
Kumaxione
1) Rampax - Showing up well in tournies such as SEARRT and OMT, getting crazy scores like 1st MY FC on Umiyuri Kaiteitan and burn this moment into the retina of my eye, fcing the OMT QF TB with HDHR right before it got announced (LUL), and still maintaining his speed. This guy has it all. Only weakness I can think of is this guy takes awhile rev up his engine, most notably in tournies. Definitely my top player for the year.

2) Tzero - even though he was inactive in the tournament scene for almost a year, he still manages to set some insane scores, most notably licca hdhr and dear jewel hdhr, this guy does some batshit insane acc scores on any sort of maps, he can play any sort of map as long as it is within his skill ceiling. His downside however is his stamina and speed compared to other top MY players. Still has room for improvement and looking forward to it.

3) ShaneLiang - Reason for him being this high up even though he wasn't as active as last year is due to his sheer performance in tournaments. This guy can sightread maps and still beat your ass. His insane consistency and ability to play almost everything makes him an all-rounder tourney beast. Scorewise he hasn't done much this year except his hdhr FC on Asu no Yozora Shoukaihan. Weakness would be his low AR reading and ability to 1x miss songs midmap xd. Hopefully he gets his motivation back next year for OWC wawasan 2020.

4) haruchi - Putting my personal feelings aside, there's no doubt this player has set some insane scores earlier this year and has shown Malaysia his high mechanical skills in the game. Scores such as In A Night When Her Sorrow Resounds Around DT and freedom dive metal dimensions FC are some of things we would not expect to see from a MY player this year, but haruchi goes and break the boundaries and expectations, putting him high on the list. Definitely a player to look out for if he intends to come back to the game. Weaknesses would be his nerves and his ability to tilt easily.

5) wuhua - It doesn't come as a surprise that wuhua is not everyone's no.1 this year, due to his inactivity bar the first few months of the year. That doesn't dismisses the scores he sets earlier in the year such as Deal with the Devil HD FC and Croatian Rhapsody HDDT SS, beating the likes of Woey in his own skillsets. His insane reading abilities and sheer perseverance to retry maps has brought him to where he is, and hopefully with his newfound toy, he can go further beyond and get back into the top 50. His weakness would be speed, and a memer.

6) NOOB1200 - Also known as a nodden player that does HDHR from time to time, his skillset really reminds me of Karthy, even playing almost identical maps. His aim and streaming abilities are top-notch, bringing him almost to 10k pp. His first 600pp play on songs compilation and 1st MY FC on first storm with HD has definitely brought attention from the Malaysian audience. Only downside from him is his average performance in tournament settings, probably due to the fact that he is not too much of an all-rounder. Still looking forward to the scores he will set in 2020.

7) zhev - This guy has been under the radar this year but he can't escape my eyes, seeing as I'm the leader of the ZheVulture FanClub. Jokes aside, even though he has been laying low, he is still able to perform well in terms of consistency, managing to place 4th in OMT. This man is an all-rounder, from speed to EZ, he can do all. He does well on maps that requires finger control too. Scores such as La Grand Bleu DT and Shinbatsu o Tadori Kyoukotsu ni Itaru makes you wonder why he is not higher on the rankings, considering his skill ceiling. His weakness would be his hidamari score (bleh) and his ability to miss his own matches. I'm sorry I can think of any weakness from this guy except higher skill ceiling.

8) WOOTT - This player is an uprising HDHR star among the Malaysian rankings and ample scores to boast for that. Not relatively known this year, she has shown ability in terms of aim and overall consistency, especially on the hard rock modification. Scores such as Bloom HDHR and Flower HDHR definitely back up this attribute, whilst almost fc-ing save me. She definitely has more potentials and can aim higher in that aspects. Here's hoping to see her get into the DT field in the upcoming years and she will definitely be a top contender. Weakness would be she doesnt have as much versatility as the other top players, but would like to see her participate in tournaments.

9) Zygody - Ah yes, the early game tourney beast. Being able to fc 8/10 maps in the OMT quals this year is nothing short of incredible. Apart from DT, he is well-versed with other mods, especially NM1 alert. This man has played through many tournaments and has been a vital part in the teams he is a part of. His MariannE score is nothing to scoff at as well, boasting the highest acc on it, staying true to his nomod origin. The only downside he has is he can't speed looooooooll. But I'm sure he can improve on that aspect. As the saying goes, Zygody's the name, consistency's the game.

10) Chiyuu - This was a hard decision to make, but I've seen Chiyuu's growth this year and he is definitely a promising player. From winning OMAT all the way to making it to the OWC team (still lost ZULUL), this guy has shown immense growth in the art of circle clicking. Being an all-rounder helps him go against tougher adversaries, being able the outcombo them at times. His journey to 8k pp and top 20 MY (not valid anymore, thanks mikku) is really motivational, being able to snipe Wuhua on Core of Spark HD, Dark Flight Dreamer on HR, and Feelin Sky on NM, this guy can play anything. Only weakness would be his ability to choke in tournies. He also seems to be working on speed now, which is why I'm excited to see his growth into the next year.

Honourable mentions:
seabee : Omega fast improving player (7.2k pp in a 1 year bruh)
Auxuelus : Aim player that has alot of potential and high skill ceiling
Rumia- : Still can produce some mad HR scores
MilkyCoffee- : Still can produce PP even after his 'washed up' phase, whatever that is
ClawViper : Inactive majority of the year, but can still get top 3 OMT LOL
Agagak
1.haruchi i think pretty much all his non ranked map plays are always the best like that loved Dynamite very awesome and being able to do stuff like this very well https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1842867
2.Rampax dt idol
3.ShaneLiang forever derusting what a guy
4.NOOB1200 someday maybe he'll improve hr/dt only, so far his hdhr/dt is really great
5.zhev high bpm and also can do insanely hard map
6.Mak Kau Hijau also high bpm
7.Rumia- this guy is like my new hr motivator spitting out crazy hr scores
8.Tzero tech idol
9.MilkyCoffee-
10.Auxuelus good nomod player

didn't vote wuhua cause mostly inactive(even though he did do good scores this year) also not voting by tournament skills as i don't know much about what happened this year
Stick2Glue
1. Rampax
2. haruchi
3. Shaneliang
4. zhev
5. Tzero
6. NOOB1200
7. wuhua
8. Rumia-
9. Desumond
10.Zygody
ShadowZen
Based on my reference during the o!M cf meeting 2019, scores set in maps & facts

1) Wuhua (Totally God)
2) Rampax (Set most scores within top 50 globally. For example Zutomayo- Kan Saete Kuyashiiwa HD 2nd global a few days after the map was released )
3) ShaneLiang (2nd wuhua no need to explain)
4) King Hong (CF- Lend my laptop and from my perspective his aim is quite smooth especially in tech maps. He demands high acc which is gud stuff)
5) Desumond (CF- from my perspective: What the heck that small tablet area you can play it?! Set some insane scores too)
6) Rumia- (Best mapper and player at the same time)
7) Haruchi (Just like Desumond,he set pretty sick scores which I admire)
8) FaithInOsu
9) Mak Kau Hijau (2nd Rumia- I can ever meet)
10) TequilaWolf
Koyaiba
osu:
1. King Hong: based on the performance from aspire map "Culprit - Acid Rain"
2. FaithInOsu (Singapore): He does good on stream parts, but weak at HD a bit
3. Chiyuu
4. Rampax
5. Tzero
6. Mak Kau Hijau
7. Computer Badger
8. Changed: In my mind this fella farms a lot, I would like to see more long map solid plays, STAMINA!
9. TheBlank
10. zhev

Sorry, no detailed comment and video supported due to recently lots of tasks like assignments, vlog video tidy up and such tighten my schedule.
But most (not all, that means some could come from my memorisation) of their plays can be found in here that pretty much certained my choice: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8GFDyi1tBo7Ntj3H1h0orA/videos
thundust
its late and im lazy to type descriptions
1.haruchi (self explainable)
2.rampax (self explainable)
3.chiyuu ( sexy acc )
4.mak kau hijau ( speed )
5.auxuelus ( like junior haruchi )
6.seabee ( like junior chiyuu )
7.noob1200 ( streams )
8.mikkumix ( too good )
9.mikeybx ( speed and steady 220 bpm streams )
10.desumond ( sexy acc )
phox
1) Rampax
2) Tzero
3) ShaneLiang
4) wuhua
5) haruchi
6) Desumond
7) Zygody
8) zhev
9) NOOB1200
10) Chiyuu
Topic Starter
Tzero
VOTING PERIOD HAS ENDED

Please DO NOT edit your votes beyond this point in time before the results are released. Any edited votes beyond this will be instantly DISQUALIFIED.

Results will be released as soon as possible, thank you to everyone who voted!

edit: Results are out! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zkRvQwEpBFRIh2T6rXm2Bldo6gzE7cb2YK81i1CJBeE/edit#gid=0

Congratulations to the top 10 of 2019!

Another list made by Desumond that has the full proper calculation for every voted player: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g9fFVVQfVl6LdbikwYkJvwbVP2DPX1nYAPWLneuu2I8/edit#gid=0