posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
ToRMeNToR_84
bump
Topic Starter
ToRMeNToR_84
Bumpity Bump Bump....................................

b
u
m
p

b
u
m
p
Topic Starter
ToRMeNToR_84
meh.................this will never be seen.
Starrodkirby86
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
EEeee
Yo dude, I'll check if I get time to mod this, and Great, get this ranked dawg
for now *Starred

P.S. don't give me kudosu, I didn't do anything
nelm2009
Good BGM,up!!!
EEeee
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Dangaard
Nice map. I didn't expect you would make 5 difficulties. Though they all feel a bit different than the others. I won't mod since there are already some other guys modding this, so I will simply give you a star. ;)
Alace
good map
star it

EDIT nice skin
EDIT2 plz full submit the map with skin ^^
Shinxyn
creeeeeeeeepy, the skinning, storyboarding and the kiai periods, nice~!
Anyways, just here to give you a star, since its looking better.

And some things to point out for now-
-Your star2.png works well with the map, but I think you should make make it smaller (pixel wise, not file size wize), otherwise its too bright on the eyes during the bloody period and during comboburst.
-Tiny things like in Easy's 00:16:29 (1) - or Hard's 00:06:54 (4,5) - can get nazi-ed pretty easily (place directly under slider end and align next note - don't use grid or distance snap to do so).
-Don't use black hit notes? It blocks out your skinning. Dx
-You have two "White strobe" files, get rid of the one yours not using
-Your spinner isn't well centered enough
-The misses' "x" skin is kinda big, kinda... discouraging?

Plus, if you really want people to play with your skin, just place all the files needed (like hitcircle.png , spinner-circle.png, etc etc) into the song folder instead of having people need to download your skin, then full submit.
AlexanderPD
I really liked that! Starred!
Cancerous_fetus
I never play this game much, but I know you deserve this star brother! You been working for too long on it :P
Topic Starter
ToRMeNToR_84
BUMP.............................................................................
0_o
Topic Starter
ToRMeNToR_84
You are completely right about Pippi. I forgot she even appeared in this game because for some reason in all the old patches, She would never appear on my screen ever. She only started appearing in this new patch. So I just finally noticed her and you are completely right. It needs to be modified somehow. I'll see what I can do.

Which one should I use ?
Topic Starter
ToRMeNToR_84
friendly bumparoo
Topic Starter
ToRMeNToR_84
Bumpin
Ryohan
Great map... brings a lot of fun on multi :D must be ranked :D :D :D
heintsi
STAR, seriously, most original skin in osu ever.. and map was unique too :)
Gabi
Great map, those star.pngs comes from hell themselves xD

stär
Mukku
Hi! Its me! The guy who taught you the existence of pause button!

Awesome map. Someone shud rank it.
naruti
i like the skin and torment dif is a challange for me :)
RaisTF
Nakata Yuji
I played this map, and for the most part, it is complete. Star!
Alace
Yuukari-Banteki
[Easy]
00:16:29 (1) - stacking
00:25:56 (4) - finish
00:35:30 (2,4) - remove whistle
00:39:40 (2,4) - ^
oh, just kill half the whistles in this segment, or more, they sound terrible
01:04:53 (4) - finish the end
01:08:64 (4) - ^

[Normal]
00:08:85 (1) - stacking
00:16:03 (11) - ^
again overusing normal whistle quite a bit
01:27:10 (3,1,3) - stacking
01:37:10 (1) - ^

[Hard]
00:06:54 (4) - stacking
just go through and look for stacking problems
section before the fire still has far too much whistle

[Insane]
00:14:24 (9) - finish
just gonna say, you should be using more finishes and less whistles - right now youre using whistle almost exclusively
watch out for that stacking

[Torment]
stackinnggg

one last comment: all of your ending finishes are a tick too loud :P popping bubble
Soaprman
Looks great, sounds great, plays great. (I use EBO instead of osu default though so I'm not noticing any whistle annoyances like what SFG pointed out :P)
tieff
All cool. Nice song selection.

You don't need to do this!

[Easy]
01:00:43 (3) - Add whistle like here 01:08:64 (4)?
01:04:53 (4) - Same as above.
01:26:07 (7) - Finish?

[Normal]
00:14:24 (8) - New combo?
00:21:71 (x) - Add a note?
01:39:15 (2) - Whistle?
01:40:17 (4) - ^

[Hard]
Wow... Great for with hitsounds!
00:11:93 (4) - Hard to read where start of slider.
00:38:38 (x) - Add a note?
01:21:58 (x) - ^
01:21:71 (x) - Same as above.

[Insane]
00:09:11 (5) - Add finish on start? Sound cool.
00:19:53 (x) - Add a note?
00:55:81 (1) - Clap on start?
00:56:84 (1) - ^

[ToRMeNT]
All cool, but...
01:44:40 (4) - Remove note?

Star.
Alace
<Normal>
00:21:97 (1) - too far from (8) (i point it out because it is a normal diff)

others are all good
EDIT:cool bubbled
ignorethis
i like this song so star'd :)

btw this song should be called "After Confession" in the original game sound mode, correct it plz
deepsea
Everything is good, after title thing fixed I willl rank this.

Starred and keep the bubble.
ignorethis
done in less than 45 minutes >A<

Download: Michiru Yamane - Dark Chapel (ToRMeNToR_84) [ignore's Hard].osu
Topic Starter
ToRMeNToR_84

ignorethis wrote:

i like this song so star'd :)

btw this song should be called "After Confession" in the original game sound mode, correct it plz

I had the 'After Confession' in the name before, but someone told me to take it out because the title of the song was WAY too long. What do I do? Delete Dark chapel and call it after confession only? or just add both into the title?
Gabi
maybe add it to the tags if the title becomes to long
Topic Starter
ToRMeNToR_84

ignorethis wrote:

done in less than 45 minutes >A<

Can you re-upload this. For some reason osu! doesn't recognize the file you gave me.

I don't mind adding your difficulty to my beatmap, but lets do this quickly. I just can't wait to get my first map ranked. :D
ignorethis
Well, I think it's better to use the original song name, After Confession. I think it's not long either XD

About my version... the website seems to change the filename automatically after the attachment is downloaded, maybe it's related to the problem you mentioned before? Anyway I reuploaded with the new song name, check it out. ;)

Download: Michiru Yamane - After Confession (ToRMeNToR_84) [ignore's Hard].osu
Topic Starter
ToRMeNToR_84
Well I was able to add your difficulty this time, But I can't upload the song with the name After Confession only. For some reason when I rename it without the dark chapel in it, osu dosen't recognize it anymore and when I try to upload it, I tells me I exceeded my beatmap upload limit and I can't upload as new title...... :(
ignorethis

ToRMeNToR_84 wrote:

Well I was able to add your difficulty this time, But I can't upload the song with the name After Confession only. For some reason when I rename it without the dark chapel in it, osu dosen't recognize it anymore and when I try to upload it, I tells me I exceeded my beatmap upload limit and I can't upload as new title...... :(
But I see After Confession here in the thread. Anyway, if you have problem with local maps and online maps conflicting, try re-download the online version and move the local version to somewhere else, and then begin working. I think this should help. ;)
Yuukari-Banteki
[Easy]
00:32:74 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - too much whistle, remove 1/2-2/3 of these
01:17:87 (6) - finish

[Normal]
00:31:71 (3,1,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1...) - too much whistle in here
01:27:35 (4,2) - stacking
01:37:10 (1) - stacking
i know ive pointed this all out before but its distracting :x

[ignores hard]
needs a LOT more hitsounds, otherwise good

[Hard]
's ok

[Insane]
00:32:48 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - too much whistle

[torment]
00:37:35 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - kill some whistle
00:53:76 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - ^
Topic Starter
ToRMeNToR_84
I honestly feel that the whistles fit where I put them. I refuse to change them. As for the stacking issues, I did all I could, and it never wants to line up perfectly no matter what I try, So I dunno what to do anymore.
show more