forum

opengl [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
luis drm
ok i made a new account on my computer and deleted my old one but when i try to open my osu it gives me this
and when i say yes it does not do anything so can anyone please help me :cry:
Topic Starter
luis drm
am not a computer person but i believe that i am missing something. T_T

because when i deleted my old account on my computer i also deleted my osu which was a horrible idea T_T but the only thing i did not delete in the osu folder was the skins and song and i also remember having data but its not there anymore.

so can anyone help me now T_T
James2250
Oops I think I confirmed this when my browser lagged, hopefully I fixed that now..

Having a missing data folder shouldn't effect the graphics settings, but I guess you could run osume just to make sure you have all of the needed files. Have you made sure your graphics card drivers are completely updated? Did you make any other major changes when you switched accounts?

You could also try holding shift while starting up osu! and change the options from there just in case it makes any difference from how it's doing it now.
Topic Starter
luis drm
what is osume T_T
Luna
The osu!updater, it's even in your screenshot (bottom left)
Aurele

It's in the same folder as your osu.exe. (Just incase you're confused)
Topic Starter
luis drm
well it did not work T_T but holding shift while opening osu did work so thank you so much everyone <3 now i can play osu again :)