Taiko World Cup #3 (Concluded - Taiwan wins)

posted
Total Posts
1,087
show more
totoco
Wanted to make a little surprise for the Denmark/Norway team, to boos our... "morale".. but, it looks like i'll gave it later :C
couldn't do it in time even with LZD's help :C
Big and Busty
I hope the maps will be harder than 1-2. Also DT 12 Girls band is brutal compared to other picks, lol.
totoco

Big and Busty wrote:

I hope the maps will be harder than 1-2. Also DT 12 Girls band is brutal compared to other picks, lol.
Agreed

Also, Denmark/Norway, it was a nice game, even if it was as Mr Color said: "One-sided battle". It's not a shame to lose to a stronger oponent, i think (but not hikkiko, lol). So, GG, guys! :D
Samwais
Great match Chile A !!

I'm glad we were able to play regardless of the delays and troubles :3

P.S. So close on so many rounds ;w;
NeoRainier
I feel kinda shameful for my match, i got nervous and started trembling during gameplay, random missing easy patterns and inverting here and there (in pangko i lagged on the first miss, but i don't think it would have changed anything); then on the middle of AugoEidEs my right arm started pulsating and it was friggin hard and painful to clear that map....

By the way gg Ger B, sorry also for me leaving without saying kinda anything but i was pissed off both from my performance than from the pain.
totoco

NeoRainier wrote:

I feel kinda shameful for my match, i got nervous and started trembling during gameplay, random missing easy patterns and inverting here and there (in pangko i lagged on the first miss, but i don't think it would have changed anything); then on the middle of AugoEidEs my right arm started pulsating and it was friggin hard and painful to clear that map....

By the way gg Ger B, sorry also for me leaving without saying kinda anything but i was pissed off both from my performance than from the pain.
We know dat feel :D
Slih
i say just 3:0 .... *few minutes later* -> 3:4
-Kazu-
Kazuki's DC's too OP
This koneejo missing only for play the tie breaker -.-
Report my team intentionally feeding pls thanks
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
MYRKUL

totoco wrote:

NeoRainier wrote:

I feel kinda shameful for my match, i got nervous and started trembling during gameplay, random missing easy patterns and inverting here and there (in pangko i lagged on the first miss, but i don't think it would have changed anything); then on the middle of AugoEidEs my right arm started pulsating and it was friggin hard and painful to clear that map....

By the way gg Ger B, sorry also for me leaving without saying kinda anything but i was pissed off both from my performance than from the pain.
We know dat feel :D
We know it too :D
Satyros
GG Italy-Netherlands :)
xBourbon_Kid
so sad that i had one single fkin miss at 1/3 part in augoeides
totoco

kazukisinx wrote:

Kazuki's DC's too OP
This koneejo missing only for play the tie breaker -.-
Report my team intentionally feeding pls thanks
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Report Ukraine for feeding and leaving too dey just dropped the game l1ke
a bunch-o-no0b5 theyre captn plays w/ h1s legs of just returd lololol
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww


joking, lol :D
Nashmun
+1 for Ozzy singing :D
HashishKabob
ozzy has THE most beautiful voice ever. i came buckets
BrokenArrow
What did I miss?
OnosakiHito
Let's just say Ozzy lost his face. :D
AnFace

OnosakiHito wrote:

Let's just say Ozzy lost his face. :D
oh no I hope he finds it
Yowane _ Haku

AnFace wrote:

OnosakiHito wrote:

Let's just say Ozzy lost his face. :D
oh no I hope he finds it
In the Chinese ‘lianna’ can be translated as 'where is the face?'

:D
totoco

OnosakiHito wrote:

Let's just say Ozzy lost his face. :D
m0ar. tell us m0ar, bitte :D
(or give a link)
Ca Calne

kazukisinx wrote:

Kazuki's DC's too OP
This koneejo missing only for play the tie breaker -.-
Report my team intentionally feeding pls thanks
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
i know he plan that already :D
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply