forum

Taiko World Cup #3 (Concluded - Taiwan wins)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Cyclohexane
Hah. Nice.
Slih
xDD oh man pls stop it xDDD
mliencheng

Nashmun wrote:

God of DS <3
True :)
[Akita-Neru] is also god of _____ <3

BrokenArrow wrote:

Mulitiaccounts are always welcome here. <3
wwwwww
Rappu
Apple━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━!
XK2238
wait, Rappu's Japanese? I thought he's Korean? orz
Firce777
apple-chan >~<
Rappu

XK2238 wrote:

wait, Rappu's Japanese? I thought he's Korean? orz
I'm Japaaaaaaaaaneeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeee
DarkStoorM
Lets get the party started!

No... wait... ~2 weeks left owo

W
Juuryoushin
I'm less excited than the previous year, strange.
Probably 'cause I already did my best.......I shouldn't say that orz
Relax guys, let the time pass =w=
Cyclohexane
I remember when I was the backup for France. Haha, what a joke.
OzzyOzrock
I should totally resign just like Mitten and Sander. Then this could be the new generation U.S. team for real yo.

no
Topic Starter
Loctav
Updated prizing (added T-Shirts). Awaiting the neat designed logo by Loliflan as replacement for the banner.
XK2238
<<< reporting username change \o\
was XK2238 before
AkitaNeru
God of apple
[Luanny]

Flandre XKarlet wrote:

<<< reporting username change \o\
was XK2238 before
I don't even
Flanster
Trust me Lu, I said the same thing.

Edit: TWC logo is done, check it !
[Luanny]
omg so awesome
Kuro

[Luanny] wrote:

omg so awesome
It's the planet I always dreamed of
HashishKabob
That's pretty damn sick there. :D
lepidopodus
Quite nice logo.
totoco
Where can one see the logo? :D
HashishKabob
on the op
Ca Calne
pretty damn good... im getting too nervious on losing xD
Yuzeyun
>orange in sahara
>blue in scandinavia and stuff at the very north

oh you XD
asgardv
CWC comeing soon~
So long 2 weeks until TWC start.
I wait looking at CWC~ :D
Flanster
Glad you like the logo :P
MMzz
About 10 days (depending on your timezone) until the first map-pool is released!
Better get to practicing everyone.~
AnFace

MMzz wrote:

About 10 days (depending on your timezone) until the first map-pool is released!
Better get to practicing everyone.~
karterfreak
Last minute change of teams for Canada due to a dropout

Canada A: Tasha, hipster3000, kenny388,
Canada B: Haruka, Crystalloid, Super_Banana
Makar
US A change so that I can concentrate on classes/streaming/whatever

United States A: Two Fruit Cakes, OzzyOzrock, HashishKabob, Backfire
Nashmun
To make it clear : We can make changes in our team until 24th of January, right ?
Topic Starter
Loctav
No, roster changes are closed.
Topic Starter
Loctav
Please pay attention to the following changelog of the ruleset

1. Winning condition at Group Stage and Knock-Out Stage have been changed. You have to win 4 maps to win a match in Group Stage. You have to win 5 maps to win in Round of 16 and Quarterfinals. You have to win 6 maps to win in Semifinals, Finals and 3rd Place Matches
  2. Match instructions refinement. Also referees will have to join multiplayer room externally (receive instructions from me). Screenshot/MP history link posting duty has been transferred to captains.
    • 1-2. Room settings are Taiko, Team-Vs., Win Condition 'Score'. Room name must be "Taiko World Cup #3: TeamBlue vs. TeamRed"
      1-3. The team mentioned first in the room name must be the blue team, the team mentioned second in the room name must be the red team.
      3. Referee will give host to the captain of the blue team, leave match and rejoin multiplayer room externally.
  3. Added mod brackets to mappool. Specified match instructions and tournament rules.
    • 5. Alternately each captain selects a map out of the mappool. Captains should agree to each other who will select the first map. If no agreement can't be reached, blue team starts selecting.
       5-1. The captains can select maps out of the NoMod bracket unlimited.
       5-2. Selection out of mod-specific brackets is limited. Each captain can only select one map from each mod-restricted bracket during match. So each team can pick 1 HardRock, 1 Hidden and 1 DoubleTime map during match.
       5-3. In case of tie, the tiebreaker map must be played.
  4. Specified match scheduling:
    • 2. Captains have the chance to hand in preferred times for matches 9 days ahead. All your matches will be scheduled by trying to fit these perferations. Match schedules will be released approx. 7 days ahead. Captains have 24 hours to object the scheduled time.
       2-1. After the 24 hours passed, match schedule is locked and can't be changed anymore.
Nashmun

Loctav wrote:

Wait what ? But I'm sure I've seen this date of 24th of January ;_; . We just want to add a back-up T.T

EDIT : Okay I'm not crazy, you told me this in December :

We searched for a back-up all this time and we were about to add one, you could at least have told us that you made some changes into schedule.
-xNaCLx-

Nashmun wrote:

Loctav wrote:

Wait what ? But I'm sure I've seen this date of 24th of January ;_; . We just want to add a back-up T.T

EDIT : Okay I'm not crazy, you told me this in December :

We searched for a back-up all this time and we were about to add one, you could at least have told us that you made some changes into schedule.
umm...i forgot when but i think i remember that loctav said before 17th Jan on the first post.
Nashmun
I've read the op several times and I didn't see that date mentionned. Also this is quite a big change in the schedule, and we don't read the whole first post and and the rules everyday, a post advertising this change should have been made.

We were about to add the back-up at latest on Monday... I'll suggest it anyway and I hope that it will be accepted.
BrokenArrow

Loctav wrote:

So each team can pick 1 HardRock, 1 Hidden and 1 DoubleTime map during match.
Well fuck.
Slih
live- draw.?
Yuzeyun

Loctav wrote:

this is why I predicted our defeat
-xNaCLx-

Loctav wrote:

mods :o
show more