forum

OSU on PSP??

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
keller871
hello to all, OSU is in the PSP? or something similar?

thank you very much.
nardii
Right now it's only available on the PC and the iPhone/iPod Touch. I don't really see how a PSP version would work anyway...
RemmyX25
There was a discussion about this a long while back but i think it got derailed...
Neo@lex
Download desmume for the PSP and get a rom of Ouendan, then you'll realise how pointless it is.

lukewarmholiday

neo@lex wrote:

Download desmume for the PSP and get a rom of Ouendan, then you'll realise how pointless it is.
Seriously, touchscreen/mouse or gtfo
Fapfrit
oh hell, last message over 3 years ago. but i bump this
sony has released a new portable console: ps vita. if you don't know what it is - read.
and this is a question: osu! will be on ps vita?

I wonder what peppy will have to say about this.
edit: changed ps vita information link.
Minty Gum
Somehow I don't see it happening. The controls of the PSP are so limited and I don't see them well suited for a game like osu!...
Fapfrit

Minty Gum wrote:

Somehow I don't see it happening. The controls of the PSP are so limited and I don't see them well suited for a game like osu!...
you fail, ps vita with touch screen.
Minty Gum

Fapfrit wrote:

Minty Gum wrote:

you fail, ps vita with touch screen.
Just saw that. Still, I'm in doubt of osu! reaching PSP.
thelewa
Stefan
What a Shit.
Minty Gum

Jacob wrote:

even so, discussing the possibilities is pretty useless when you have nobody willing to do this
Papi Bear
OT: Legendary bump^
This should be lock.. They already said that don't request any ports.. If you really want to.. Make one.
Fapfrit

thelewa wrote:

t/70828
what a fucken good "search" function. searching "osu! on ps vita" and found only 1 message on #russian topic.

close this.
DerekMcD
Someone lock this... Like awp said, do NOT ask for handheld device ports.