- I needed to redraw most of the sprites
    - I got too much time on my hands
    - Can't wait for Pokemon Black & White 2
    - Mod my map please :3

Downloads:
.rar file RAWR!
.osk file
Stefan
Die linke Seite von menu-button-background.png sieht extrems pixelig aus.. ich würd das noch überdenken.
Das "Yes" und "No" bei ranking-retry.png und ranking-back-png kannst du ruhig auslassen, man wird schon verstehen was gemeint wird. xD
Der Sliderball ist auch sehr pixelig.. Ich muss aber auch sagen, 'nen Sliderball zu skinnen ist nicht einfach.

Ansonten sieht er recht gut aus, der Skin. :D
[Zappy]
Good skin!! :D ~
OsuMe65
-osu!Skin REVIEW-
*Perfect Score is 20*

you did beyond my IMPOSSIBILITY~ BITMAPS!!! TwT (+5)
HP bar is quite big that the "UNRANKED" element can't be seen... but pretty good... (+4)
spinner is so funny... XD (+5)
pictures have jagged edges though (especially in the countdown)... but in the end... i have to say that it is good enough (+4)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCORE: 18/20
Topic Starter
Mik-ey

Stefan wrote:

Die linke Seite von menu-button-background.png sieht extrems pixelig aus.. ich würd das noch überdenken.
Das "Yes" und "No" bei ranking-retry.png und ranking-back-png kannst du ruhig auslassen, man wird schon verstehen was gemeint wird. xD
Ich wollte das des so aussieht wie im spiel darum ist das Meiste so pixelig. xD
Hab das "Yes" und "No" entfernt.

OsuMe65 wrote:

pictures have jagged edges though (especially in the countdown)... but in the end... i have to say that it is good enough (+4)
I know but I'm too lazy to remove them. lol
BaKaito-
Wow good skin! I like it! :3
Soaprman
I don't like pixellated images in skins so I don't have space to critique most of this other than suggesting you remake the images in higher definition while keeping the same style. But other people like that so do what you want. :P

That said, I do have a more legitimate comment: try removing the captions from the mod buttons. Just use the pokémon themselves. Your choices are good enough that most of them make sense on their own, and the text (especially the way not all mod names are abbreviated) looks a bit cheesy.
Topic Starter
Mik-ey
Updated some stuff.

Soaprman wrote:

That said, I do have a more legitimate comment: try removing the captions from the mod buttons. Just use the pokémon themselves. Your choices are good enough that most of them make sense on their own, and the text (especially the way not all mod names are abbreviated) looks a bit cheesy.
Removed them.
PhiLL A
I like how you were creative with the spinner and all the Bitmaps look so cool, it really looks like you put a lot of effort into it. It's looking great.
SK Eternal
I don't like the pixel art, but still the effort is appreciated
hmku_hikari
Good :)