forum

Aisaka Taiga (CV: Kugimiya Rie) & Kawashima Ami...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nadeshiko
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 14 December 2019 at 12:23:55 AM

Artist: Aisaka Taiga (CV: Kugimiya Rie) & Kawashima Ami (CV: Kitamura Eri)
Title: Holy Night
Source: Toradora!
Tags: Dora- doraemonelf christmas xmas とらドラ!anime japanese aisaka taiga kawashima ami
BPM: 110
Filesize: 8740kb
Play Time: 02:53
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (2.71 stars, 329 notes)
  2. Normal (1.91 stars, 213 notes)
Download: Aisaka Taiga (CV: Kugimiya Rie) & Kawashima Ami (CV: Kitamura Eri) - Holy Night
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
For Christmas! 🎄❄

Normal - me
Hard - me

Hitsounds by Dora-

BN's
Noffy
hypercyte

PLEASE REDOWNLOAD IF DOWNLOADED BEFORE 13/12/19 FOR FIXED HITSOUNDS

Special Thanks~
  1. Many thanks to Dora- for making one of the cutest sets of hitsounds I've ever seen <3 I recommend anyone who is need of cute hitsounds to hit Dora- up~
  2. Big thanks to Seto for being there to call my maps gay when nobody else does. Most of my mapping mistakes were mainly avoided due to his advice <3
  3. Big thanks to the mentee pet, hyper, for modding & nominating my maps when nobody else does. A lot of my inspirations for mapping comes from him <3
  4. Many thanks to Noffy for going out of her way to fix hitsounds, the metadata, and for providing some really cute mods for the map~ BN's should be more appreciated <3
  5. Many thanks to my fellow mentee sue for going into vc with me for a few hours helping me make cute, edgy sliders and most importantly the Christmas tree <3. This is what we had to suffer through -> https://imgur.com/a/3XcFO87
Just wholesome things here

Thank you to this kind soul for making my day heaps better <3