forum

[resolved] I've suddenly just lost skill after a 2 day hiatus

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RapidTNT
I've taken a longer break than 2 days, and haven't had this issue before. I wasn't in control of this 2 day break, as my PC started acting weird so I took it in for service. Everything was fine before that, I could hit jumps easily and I felt like I could play 8 stars. Now, after my PC's repair, I have shaky aim, I miss jumps by just a bit (especially the easy jumps) and I feel like moving my stylus moves my cursor in the wrong direction. I don't know what to do with this, but I've been grinding out the game for about a week already and still no difference in my skill output. I can only do 6 stars at max, but if I tried doing maps that I used to do I cannot anymore.
lolboatz
You're probably in a slump. But who know's how long that slump will be. I've once had a really big slump at around rank 75k for 3 months and I could barely fc low 4 stars let alone 3 stars.

Just play more, and enjoy game. Play multi and get new maps or look around for graveyarded maps with decent amounts of favorites. You'll eventually get out of the slump, slowly but surely.
Almost
Yeah, sounds like just a slump. Just take a breather and relax a little. Everything is going to be fine. Just keep playing and don't think about it too much.
im flat
try something new like area,grip,position,skin,etc and play more