forum

Demons' Score (New iOS game from iNiS)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Behon
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/09/19/demon ... able-on-i/
I might have to try this out whenever I get around to picking up a new iPhone. Does anyone here have it?
mm201
Looks like most of the content is inside (expensive) IAP? Of course, being iNiS, I know I just have to get it anyway. Looks Ouendany enough that I hope I can look forward to that epic iniS mapping I've been missing so dearly.
Bass
"Android users eager for some rhythmic costumed carnage must hold steady until sometime this Autumn." fuck.
Drakari_old
Looks more like ReRave than osu! Might still get it if it's available on iPod Touch (unlike a certain specific recently released Square Enix iOS game which will not be mentioned) or when it comes out on Android, if there are enough songs and modes to justify $7.
Sleep Powder
I am loving that Beelzebub character.
mm201
When I started seeing ReRave style linear sliders, I died a little on the inside.
lepidopodus

Bass wrote:

"Android users eager for some rhythmic costumed carnage must hold steady until sometime this Autumn." fuck.
I heard that you need tegra 3 device to play that in Android.

6.99 USD in US store and 1500 JPY in Japanese store... It is defiantly cheaper to buy this with USD, lol. Any difference between two versions?
(In case you are curious, well, I also have Korean store account but KRW does not supported in itunes store yet so we are using USD.)