forum

D Ranking on a Map

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
alanluu1
If you get a D on a map and you aren't using nofail, does this affect your ranking? /url https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSY61-RjXwQ I'm just curious because this player gets -1.9m ranks for getting a D on a map. (8:21).

In all seriousness, I'm just curious.
Almost
The amount of pp you get for getting a crappy accuracy is a far cry from a higher accuracy one.
Abbacus
Even if you use nofail you can still derank. Correct me if I'm wrong but nofail scores are still ranked on leaderboards.

EDIT:
If you use PPV2 your play will be unranked.
779 621 839
you cant decrease your rank if you dont overwrite an old score with lower pp (it might happen by getting more combo but far worse acc)
could also be a visual bug
sometimes

Abbacus wrote:

Even if you use nofail you can still derank. Correct me if I'm wrong but nofail scores are still ranked on leaderboards.

EDIT:
If you use PPV2 your play will be unranked.

All mods except relax, autopilot, auto, scoreV2 and cinema are ranked if you play a ranked map. Also you probably meant scoreV2, not PPv2. And you derank because other players pass your total pp, not because you did bad on a map. Playing a map will never decrease your total pp, unless you overwrote a previous score that had more pp.