forum

Lock the flag change thread [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
MillhioreF
It's gathered up tens of pages with people asking for flags whose requests have gone unfulfilled for about 5 months now. This is getting ridiculous, if you don't have time to change all these flags,then just lock the thread and say so like you did once before.
Sakura
They will eventually be fullfilled, it's better than having people make countless threads while it's locked.
Stefan
I always have to laugh which countries some people get. Instead of getting US, people live suddenly at brazil UHEUHEUHEdafuq
Mithos
For some reason I was put in canada. I live in the atlantic ocean
winber1
I don't understand why I got put into the USA. I live in the USA.

???

?????
DerekMcD
Yes, it's because I have a lot of stuffs to do online and RL. And so I retired from it.

But that's very true that this thread should be locked until all the requests are done
Winshley

Koro McAlpine wrote:

Yes, it's because I have a lot of stuffs to do online and RL. And so I retired from it.
Perhaps you could tell me how to do stuffs on the Google Docs, and see if I can get the stuff updated. mm201 once posted, asking you to do some adjustments to the docs, but turned out to be ignored.
Topic Starter
MillhioreF

Sakura wrote:

They will eventually be fullfilled, it's better than having people make countless threads while it's locked.
While I'm not sure they'll eventually be fulfilled at this rate, I definitely agree with the second part of that statement - better to have more posts in that thread than threads in the forum that need to be marked invalid.
I guess I'll abuse modpowers and deny my own request since nobody else seems to be strongly supporting it, and I no longer support it either.
theowest
Here's an idea I was going to suggest, let someone else change the flags for them...

the support team? us
Saten

theowest wrote:

Here's an idea I was going to suggest, let someone else change the flags for them...

the support team? us
those with plenty of spare time
of course you maybe
deadbeat

theowest wrote:

the support team? us
i down with that. anything to kill more time >_>