forum

Help for playing mouse.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xBlastos
I dont Know if i am only trash (i do think it's the problem) but when i play with my mouse (dont have tablet) on a long Map or a Map which require a constant aiming i start to slide away from my mouse and so if there isn't a break im clearly fucked. I am playing with a G502 from Logitech, i love it but when it's for osu im sliding. So, I want to know if it is just me (i Hope it is) or the mouse and the particular shape. If other mouse player had the same problem, i would like to have a suggestion + your mouse to compare shapes. Thanks. PS I know it isnt sweating.
Almost
It's called mouse drift. It's happens for all mouse users. You have to learn to re-position your mouse in play. I personally like to do this during sliders.
lolboatz
Logitech G502 is actually pretty bad for osu at least in my experience (am a G502 owner). It's weight makes it hard to move around and the shape of it isn't very comfortable especially for osu.

Though as the top comment says, you have to learn how to readjust your mouse. I've built up a habit of readjusting my mouse to the point where I'd say I do it too much. The mouse itself is just a small/not part of the problem.
Saen
nah, weight is not the main problem. You're just not getting used to it yet. But yeah, when i see the mouse structure, it's not really good for osu. Nowadays the main problem for me isn't the grip, it's my thumb starts to hurt when i play long maps.
lolboatz

Saen wrote:

nah, weight is not the main problem. You're just not getting used to it yet. But yeah, when i see the mouse structure, it's not really good for osu. Nowadays the main problem for me isn't the grip, it's my thumb starts to hurt when i play long maps.

Weight is definitely one of the biggest problems for the G502. Good for jitterclicking though which is probably why it's so popular among minecraft players