forum

[CLOSED] Only this time - ANSWER (for Ranked)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
beem2137

Hello! ^^

This thread is closed, I got all the diffs I needed, big thanks for those, who helped me with this mapset! <3

Beatmap link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/1065148#osu/2230471

Slots:
Normal
Hard
Light Insane
Insane
Expert
Extra
Extreme
Truth
TangoZMango
I'm assuming it's fine if I try to map that Light insane difficulty right? I'm fairly new to mapping itself, but I can try my best; if you find any issues in my map, you can tell me to change them, i'm open to any helpful criticism.
MyLonelyAlpaca
I'll Make one ;)
Topic Starter
beem2137

TangoZMango wrote:

I'm assuming it's fine if I try to map that Light insane difficulty right? I'm fairly new to mapping itself, but I can try my best; if you find any issues in my map, you can tell me to change them, i'm open to any helpful criticism.

Sure, go ahead! :)

MyLonelyAlpaca wrote:

I'll Make one ;)

The person before you was first, but you can actually map an Extra diff, around 6*. Let me know if you'd like to do that! :)
MyLonelyAlpaca
Well, I'm already Halfway through my diff... Ima just go ahead and finish it though cause I'm bored and you can use it if you'd like :)
TangoZMango

MyLonelyAlpaca wrote:

Well, I'm already Halfway through my diff... Ima just go ahead and finish it though cause I'm bored and you can use it if you'd like :)

I think your diff will most likely be better than mine; after mapping the whole song I realized just how bad my diff was. :P
Topic Starter
beem2137

MyLonelyAlpaca wrote:

Okay then, let me know when it's done :)
MyLonelyAlpaca
Topic Starter
beem2137
Thank you! I'll go check it out right away.

Edit: Great job! Thanks yet again. Though I had to make the spinner start earlier at the end, because I want it to be consistent in every diff, so I cut like 1 second of objects at the end. I hope you're okay with that :)
riyuwu
Hi! I was wondering if there were any other slots open? If so could I map it?