Total Posts
show more
OsuMe65
Topic Starter
jemhuntr

OsuMe65 wrote:

ooohhhh so.... I'll just make it pure black then ^_^
OsuMe65
you can have it like that (the one shown above) but make sure that you don't insert a stop between black and gray
and set it to -90 degrees
and the outcome will be the same as the hit numbers in my NeOsu v2 (the outcome i meantioned earlier is the fill gradient)
Topic Starter
jemhuntr
okay ^_^ btw, what image editor do you use...?
OsuMe65

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

okay ^_^ btw, what image editor do you use...?
i use Photoshop CS6 Extended
Topic Starter
jemhuntr
cool ^_^
Topic Starter
jemhuntr
hello everyone! I started making the taiko skin, and so far, it's been a failure!! well, at least some elements are already skinned, but... the hitcircles itself would take some more time!

also, I'd like to know, when does the barline appear...? haven't seen the one I made... >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so... why did I reply instead of adding it to the thread? Simply because I want to keep my skin on the first page. xD
mariomario54321

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

hello everyone! I started making the taiko skin, and so far, it's been a failure!! well, at least some elements are already skinned, but... the hitcircles itself would take some more time!

also, I'd like to know, when does the barline appear...? haven't seen the one I made... >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so... why did I reply instead of adding it to the thread? Simply because I want to keep my skin on the first page. xD
Fix the link with cursor without glare. IT HAS THE FREAKING GLARE.
Topic Starter
jemhuntr

mariomario54321 wrote:

Fix the link with cursor without glare. IT HAS THE FREAKING GLARE.
oops. sorry for that one. >.< it's fixed now.

but... yeah.... i should consider retyping the entire thread ._.
-PrixMatK-
I'm cringed by my response I made before and I can't delete so I edited it out.
Topic Starter
jemhuntr

phatsunek wrote:

SAO <3
sure thing, pal. Any specific images you would like to see?
Necroman1225
SAO Please :D
Ca Calne
nice taiko skin :)
V[0]i_D
So f*cking nice Skin thanks
Topic Starter
jemhuntr
bumping for updates ^_^
Kyon97
good one
mariomario54321
Can you repost the old scores with the stars? BECAUSE I PRETTY MUCH HATE EVERYTHING IN THIS NOW. Too Lazy too.
H_Hitachiin
The Osu mania line really helps know when to hit a note,GOOD JOB! :D
Topic Starter
jemhuntr

mariomario54321 wrote:

Can you repost the old scores with the stars? BECAUSE I PRETTY MUCH HATE EVERYTHING IN THIS NOW. Too Lazy too.
you mean the really really old ones? Yeah sure. I'll repost that once I get my computer back.
mariomario54321

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

mariomario54321 wrote:

you mean the really really old ones? Yeah sure. I'll repost that once I get my computer back.
Also repost the other versions of the skin for Archival purposes. I bet people would like to see how skins grow without screenshots. Just make the thread smaller.
Samekh
Feel like drugs boy...LOL JK

Nice Skin! :3
mariomario54321
ded
Topic Starter
jemhuntr

mariomario54321 wrote:

ded
lol sorry forgot about this one. I added all old files in my puush account.
mariomario54321
bump
Topic Starter
jemhuntr
Huge updates. at long last
Hehe new low quality animated gif banner ftw.
Check the new hitcircle, new mod icons, new ranking letters (oh shit, i forgot to put a screenshot of the result screen), new spinner, and more!
Download 1.5 nao!

I'll be putting more animated stuff on the thread, so wait for it ^.^

Edit: added result screen and spinner to screenshots
mariomario54321
Add bump, eye candy updates :D
Leminine
Why you gave up TLR :(
Topic Starter
jemhuntr
@Leminine I actually have the incomplete one, but the updates are making my skins suck :<
i update it one at a time, but full color is the only one on the forums so yeah
Leminine
Okay o3o
Topic Starter
jemhuntr
hello again osu! people. 1.6 is up. This is now more compatible to the new skin behavior. There are still some trash elements on this skin, and I still haven't skinned a lot of elements.
New spinner!
SPOILER MUCH
actually, I'm ready to release 1.7 right now. Let's just wait for 1.6 to get a few puush hits and some time so people can see it.
I'll just add some more elements for 1.7 for now~
-Weezy-
Wow! This skin looks awesome. Especially the cursor! :)
One thing I would change is the intensity of star.png because they look kinda pale. :/
In my opinion it would look better if they would be, like the rest of the skin, full colored. ;)
loldcraft
The rainbow mania keys are new, also not a bad cursor.
Is it also possible to release a version that doesn't look so "white"? (or maybe its just my monitor screwing up the screenshots...)
Topic Starter
jemhuntr
oh, you mean those overbright screenshots? I took those in the middle of a shader effect. Also I added an overlay lighting for screenshots.
It doesn't look that white when you're actually using it. But if you want a darker version, I'm planning to make one.
Topic Starter
jemhuntr
bump for the biggest update so far. 1.7 is now up. this is actually enough to make a v2 Also, Full Color is now fully animated. followpoint, hitbursts, lightingL, lightingN, and sliderfollowcircle are all animated. AnimationFramerate is now set to 60.

I'm sorry I forgot to change star.png. Next version~~
Golfdinger

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

bump for the biggest update so far. 1.7 is now up. this is actually enough to make a v2 Also, Full Color is now fully animated. followpoint, hitbursts, lightingL, lightingN, and sliderfollowcircle are all animated. AnimationFramerate is now set to 60.

I'm sorry I forgot to change star.png. Next version~~
Aren't .osk files essentially renamed .zip files? That'd mean you have a .zip of a .zip
Axel
i wouldn't use this for osu!mania. The 300 200 100 And miss... are very distracting and cover the middle up. Would be better to have the Numbers Colored. Other than that its a great theme. Im using this. But not for osu!mania untill this is fixed.
BlanksonnG
Wow so beautiful!
Immaterial_old
Excellent
fanytiffany_07
the BEST skin I ever use *-*

AAAA >A<

LOVE IT VERY VERY BADLY!!! <3 <3 <3

(I'm sorry, I'm too hysterical right now :| )

I will recommend this skin for my friends :oops:

GOOD JOB (y)
Topic Starter
jemhuntr
@Golfdinger, yeah, I have my reasons. 1: to prevent osu! from deleting the osk. 2: so I can rename the zips to Full Color <version>.zip and keep the actual osk named Full Color.osk (since the filename of the osk will be used as the folder name)
@Axel, I don't play osu!mania that much anymore, so I used these so that the result screen looks good .w. if you want a more play-friendly version, either download 1.6 since the mania hitbursts there are easier to play with, or wait for me since I'm making something for you right now.

EDIT: osu!mania animated hitbursts are now available. It contains a regular 500x100 set and an HD 1000x200 set. Full Color 1.8 will already be a semi-HD skin.
show more