Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
karterfreak
Thanks everyone! Hopefully more mapsets will come soon~
Loctav
That was fast, lol.
kanpakyin
Futsuu is too difficult. Actually it outs of the Futsuu difficulty.

Edit:
Currently under discussion. I will see a further action is needed or not.
Makar
Not a noob friendly map, but congrats anyway

HashishKabob wrote:

I personally feel a Kantan was necessary to make diff spread a little easier for new players, but congrats all the same Tasha. :3
fartownik
Congrats.
Cyclohexane
This is great.

Congrats.
HashishKabob
I personally feel a Kantan was necessary to make diff spread a little easier for new players, but congrats all the same Tasha. :3
dkun
I don't think this Futsuu warrants a derank, the Futsuu is easy enough as it is.
I got a B on it first try via futsuu, and i'm a newbie taiko player.

great map, gz. sorry I didn't get to mod it like you asked.
Stefan
I personally would not perfer the 1/4 things in Futsuu.. and 01:49:320 (1,1,1,1,1,1) too.. everything else is fine imo.
But well, there is nothing to change now. Congrats for the Rank. :)
Mercurial
The Diff Rating sucks as always.

Gratz.
mintong89
gratz~ :D
[Luanny]
wow, congrats
Birdy
heh, I, I, I, I, star rating breaks down once again...
Andrea

Static Noise Bird wrote:

heh, I, I, I, I, star rating breaks down once again...
Taiko isn't the same as Standard difficulties, keep that in mind.
OnosakiHito
Hm. Taiko Futsuu is a bit too hard and can be considered as easy Muzukashii allready because you followed the beat too much. But well, I had the chance before to look through it and didn't do so.
Please try next time too have a less don-kat ration, as for example having d d d instead d d k and if possible no 1/4(well, I think on this BPM it is fine).
00:20:810 (1,1,1,2,1,2,1,1,1,2,1,2,3,1) - Just an example, this is typical for muzukashii especially the "stream".
00:36:129 (1,2,1,1,2,1,1,1,1) - ^

Even if you want to follow the beat, it's another story in Kantan and Futsuu to do so. The higher the level the more you can follow the beat (with complicated patterns). Else, you are forced to use more dons to keep the diff easy.

Anyway, congratulation for rank. Nice map.

Edit:

kanpakyin wrote:

Futsuu is too difficult. Actually it outs of the Futsuu difficulty.

Edit:
Currently under discussion. I will see a further action is needed or not.
As I stated before, it is harder as it should be. But I think we can keep it to see how people react to it?
POONwing and me will release soon the official(?) TnT mapping rules, which will hopfully be read by people.
Edit2: To be honest, if I think about it... I wonder why the modders didn't noticed this again?
Mayonnaise Dad
Grats on the great map. I usually don't enjoy playing taiko but this one was fun.
Topic Starter
karterfreak
@ everyone mentioning the futsuu being too hard.

I don't have any experience with the authentic maps, so I had to base my difficulty off of what I was able to see players with around 100 playcount in taiko pass with B/A ranks. I wasn't aware that having more kats in a futsuu was a bad thing, or using a relatively low bpm doubled 1/4 (dk). There were people that looked at the futsuu, and changes were made to it (It used to have kkk in it, and it was modded out). Perhaps I should have made a kantan as well for the mapset, but I personally believe the futsuu as it is right now is fine. People with ~100 playcount are passing it, and even if it doesn't follow authentic style difficulty I believe it is appropriate for a beginner level map.
Reisen Udongein
congratz!! :) but i'm sad to see those capital letters.. TwT actually there are no capital letters on the song's name as you can see on official IIDX15 website :(
HeatKai
the futsuu feels like in the middle of futsuu and muzu. but still gratz ;D
awesome map :3
cokeshawty
sweeeeet
qlum
As a completionist who does not play taiko well I find the easiest difficulty far to hard :( :(

its not the circles itself its the hit requirements that are to harsh for me. This is because of some problem I always have in taiko, I never miss just once, I get off beat and start using the wrong hand for the wrong circle this usually takes about 5/10 beats to fix and if that happens a few times in a map well its impossible for me at least.

Someone may get a B, sure but I cannot make it through while other easiest difficulties on taiko I can easily.

Edit: made it with barely, with a D