Late halloween horror story (8)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
"What time is it?"

"5:30... yea 5:30"

"Wait, you mean after work?"

"Well you know, I work late so I might as well get home early. I just want to talk about my day. I saw something that looked like a man, but it doesn't look right. It's so weird, like someone is looking at me, but it's not like anything is looking back at me. I never have seen anyone looking at me like that in so many years. "

"Are you feeling ok?"

"I don't know, man I just looked at the clock. Then I realized, I'm not looking at the clock... so I looked at the man. He was wearing a really old looking suit. "

"What do you mean?"

"Imagine it's 6:10, but don't look at the clock. I said 'it's time' in my head so I kept doing the same thing as always. If you look at the clock you'll see me."

"Then they won't see me, but I'll be able to see people, I'll be able to see all your people."

"Oh, I know, I always knew it. They'll be looking at me, I'll be able to see a million people."

"Oh man, I need to go now. I'm going to see my family."

"Oh... goodbye..."

I walked back scared. I put the suit on and I went to the bus stop.

While walking I heard a scream and then a scream and then another scream. I was terrified. I heard a bunch of people screaming and running. I heard a guy screaming, "Hey dude, you're the last!"

I looked at the clock and it said 3AM. I knew I had to leave but I was going to make it quick. I was going to see my family. No, I'm going to see my family.

At home I walked down the stairs and then I heard a noise. I didn't know where the noise was coming from. I looked around and there was no one. I felt scared. But I still walked. I walked into the bathroom and then I noticed that I didn't have a toilet. I ran in the bathroom, I turned on the light and then I saw the toilet. I turned around and saw my family. They're still in the bathroom, but they weren't standing.

Then I heard a scream. And a scream. And a scream. And I heard the echo of the scream. Like someone was screaming really loud. In my head and all around me. I don't know what's happening. I'm afraid to look around because I know what's about to happen. I'm scared to open my eyes or look at anything else because I know what's going to happen. I'm scared to look at the toilet because I know what's going to happen. And I can't look away because I know what's going to happen. I know what will happen. I lock myself outside the bathroom door. It's still getting closer, I need to close my eyes and close my eyes. Close my eyes and close my eyes. I can't open my eyes because I know what's going to happen. I close my eyes and I can't close my eyes because I know what's going to happen.

I close my eyes and I can't open my eyes because the toilet is close.
levesterz
the scary part is how late is this halloween story is posted