forum

Grouping beatmap's by FC/NOFC

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +5
Topic Starter
DarkFoxing
Hello, Could you please add option grouping beatmap's by "FC/NO FC but passed"? It would be comfortably if passed many beatmap's.
Epic
this is unnecessary
TakumiBoi

Epic wrote:

this is unnecessary

sir if you are actually good at the game (not saying i am) this would save a lot of time for those who hunt unfinished maps for a good score. The advice you give is mostly negative and i'm sure you have reasons but at least either support or stay away from the thread unless its absolute garbage do what you want, but i haven't seen one of those in a while
Oxey
why doesn't sorting by rank achieved work? Currently, if you drop a sliderend you don't fc so I don't think this is any more useful than sort by rank achieved currently. You might find the odd map you sliderbroke on there but that's about it
Topic Starter
DarkFoxing

Oxey wrote:

why doesn't sorting by rank achieved work? Currently, if you drop a sliderend you don't fc so I don't think this is any more useful than sort by rank achieved currently. You might find the odd map you sliderbroke on there but that's about it

Let then take into account the maximum possible number of combo, and if I can’t get the fc beatmap because of the slider, then I’ll go back and finish this slider.
P.s(sorry for my english)
P.ss(lol I can put a star in my own topic, I did not know))
abraker
This would make much more sense as a filter

With options like:
Play=FC|SSH|SS|SH|S|A|B|C|D|F