forum

Nintendo - Pokemon Center (Colosseum)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rapidlslayer
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on zondag 12 april 2009 at 17:16:29

Artist: Nintendo
Title: Pokemon Center (Collosseum)
BPM: 112,09
Filesize: 3205kb
Play Time: 01:10
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,37 stars, 113 notes)
  2. Insane (4,91 stars, 153 notes)
  3. Normal (3,45 stars, 86 notes)
Download: Nintendo - Pokemon Center (Collosseum)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hi. This is my pokemon center song...

If there is somwone, anywone who has an idea to make this map map better, please, PLEASE say it!

Edit: changed spacing
Edit: Fixed Timing
Edit: Made remco 32 suggestions
Edit: Used distance snap for spacing.
!Edit: Added Insane
Edit: Made insane harder
!Edit: Added a little custom skin :P
mm201
BPM: 112.075
Offset: 4230

Please learn about beat spacing and fix the spacing on your map.

Both of the difficulties seemed rather similar, aside from different circle sizes/approach rates, and some shapes. Try to make the difficulties of the patterns in the map more different.

It's a cute map; good luck with it!
Topic Starter
Rapidlslayer
OK! now i know what to change.... ill make it better!

Edit: I made Metalmario's suggestions.... is there anyone else who has to say somthing?
Remco32
General:
Since your BPM and timing are right now, you can put most of the notes on the white/red stripes
Normal:
00:12:75 (3,4,5) - spacing
00:17:03 (4) - ends to early
00:30:95 (3) - ending
And so on...
m980
Revived
Ekaru
Here's a simple way to fix your map and make it *loads* better.

Turn on distance snap in the lower right hand corner (As in, make sure it's solid). Then, hold down alt and look in the upper right hand corner. You'll see your distance snap setting; make sure it's .8x! Then, respace your maps, making creative patterns and such in the process.

Currently, your balls are way too close together. :)

P.S. Force the default skin on all difficulties. Ask in chat on how to do so.

EDIT: Oh, and scrap Insane, please.
EBAfan101
Hey I didnt know anybody would make a song on this It seems well made, but here are a few things you may wanna change:

Normal:
0:22:980: I would take out that object there, since it doesn't match any certain beat. You could keep it if you want. (2)

Hard:
0:21:492 In that slider you have there, I wouldnt have one of those point back things. It doesn't seem proper, if you ask me.
Some other sliders in normal have the same situation. You can keep it like that if you are fine with it, since I still expect it to be ranked with it, but yeah, I would recommend to take it off.
0:56:614: I would fix the spacing with the slider there, I don't know.
1:09:011: Fix the spacing there. (2)

Insane is fine, you may wanna take out some beats. I like this beatmap! To tell you the truth, it seems good enough to be ranked. Well, in my opinon ;). Good job!
Ken Cosgrove
The map is good but the skin could you just a tiny bit of work.

For the pokeballs, you should shrink the actual pokeball just a bit in order for it to fit snugly with the rest of the slider, otherwise it looks like each slider is a bone cause of the big head xD. Unless, of course, that's what you wanted, then don't change it.
Topic Starter
Rapidlslayer
Thanks alot guys, but i made this map along time ago... im much better at mapping now so ill re-make hard and fix normal complete.
EBAfan101
I starred this map :D
adam2046
BPM: 112
Offset: 4,227
Atleast that's what I get.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.