forum

osu! - The official comic about the game/community.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Gunzil
I wanna be the Weighted Companion Cube. My power is threatening to stab people. Also if I fall on someone it crushes them.

This is the closest thing I could find to it, but if you wait long enough, Garry should update Gmod to use Orange Box models eventually. If you need to start now, though, use that, because it's just as badass if not more. :mrgreen:
Manabeast
Ooh! I wanna be the guy that always tries and fails. And just when it looks like things are gonna get better, they get worse. In a hilarious way.

Guess I'll be Barney or a random grunt, colored cyan.
Puffles
I want to be the Engineer from TF2!

As for a super power... I think it's good enough that I'm super-smart, and can build all those neat contraptions. Oh, and you can make me an amazing marksman with the pistol, too.
awp
G-Man is the shit. Or should I say,

The G-Man in the wrong comic can make all...the diff-ference.

EDIT: Also if there's no Lamar I'll be cross >=|
Tapdancingmetroid
Um...
I guess I'll be a headcrab. :)

Edit: Oh, I have to have a power?
I guess I'll have the power to turn into a slightly larger headcrab! :3
Gilrad
I'll be a milk crate. My power? People always trip over me.
awp

Gilrad wrote:

I'll be a milk crate. My power? People always trip over me.
I used to put stuff in milk crates and then toss the shit high into the air and try to catch it in the milk crate when it fell down so I could deliver it to the Combines on guard duty. It was fun. But yeah tripping on them is annoying when you're trying to climb up something.
Level-Up!

Gunzil wrote:

I wanna be the Weighted Companion Cube. My power is threatening to stab people. Also if I fall on someone it crushes them.

This is the closest thing I could find to it, but if you wait long enough, Garry should update Gmod to use Orange Box models eventually. If you need to start now, though, use that, because it's just as badass if not more. :mrgreen:
Damn! I wanted to be the Weighted Companion Cube!
Uh... I'll be one of GLaDOS core thingies if possible.The blue one preferably. My power is to make sarcastic comments and sing "Still Alive".
Turbam!!!
Uh...can I be...uh...Winston Payne?

My Superpower, to argue with people even though it's obvious that I am wrong.

(note I am not that obsessed with Winston Payne >.> <.<)
Gunzil
http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/show ... p?t=441466

There's the Gmod Orange Box beta, which should give you the Engineer, Companion Cube, and GLaDOS sphere models.
Topic Starter
Loginer

Gunzil wrote:

http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/showthread.php?t=441466

There's the Gmod Orange Box beta, which should give you the Engineer, Companion Cube, and GLaDOS sphere models.
Great, then I'll just install Episo... 7 WHOPPIN' GIGABYTES?! Oh, man. T______T"
Stryker Z
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
LuigiHann
"Nude girls pack"? What kind of site is this....

I see they have a Mario character pack, so feel free to use Luigi for me. Easy enough.
Beginner_old
i wanna be the hero that is emo !! XD

he is:
A)bored fast
B)is depressed
C)special attack: cut himself to do a bloodspray attack XD
Topic Starter
Loginer
OK, the comic will be put on hold, until I get my hands on Episode 2 for PC, which should be this week. Feel free to make a character, if you haven't yet.
awp
Comic is officially on hold.

Officially.
Topic Starter
Loginer

awp wrote:

Comic is officially on hold.

Officially.
Say that evil word again, and I'll cancel it. Ò_Ó!
awp
If you're not going to detect a clerks reference you might want to re-think your life, sir.
Topic Starter
Loginer

awp wrote:

If you're not going to detect a clerks reference you might want to re-think your life, sir.
No Lamarr for you.
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
meyou22
If they have a Princess Peach mod, I so call it...

Even if I am a guy...

PRINCESS PEACH IS COOL! D=
Topic Starter
Loginer

awp wrote:

That's retarded - and queer.
That's it, you're kicked from the comic.

And I'll include a Lamarr 2.0. :]
awp

Loginer wrote:

awp wrote:

You just missed two clerks references in a row. Come on, man. You used to be cool.
Topic Starter
Loginer

awp wrote:

Loginer wrote:

awp wrote:

You just missed two clerks references in a row. Come on, man. You used to be cool.
Hmm... Maybe I should take a trip to the seven seas...
Also, don't lock mah topix. ;_;
Also 2, I'm installing Ep2 right now. >:3
awp
Ep2 was much better than Ep1 even though they were both pretty awesome in their own right.
Topic Starter
Loginer
Gmod '07 is finally working over here, and I also managed to insert all the models and stuff. Now, the final problem: WHERE THE **** IS EVERYTHING?! -_-
Gunzil
You probably have to manually search for the models. Spawnmenus don't change unless you mod them/add a new section IIRC, although it seems weird that Garry would leave that out in the beta...
Topic Starter
Loginer

Gunzil wrote:

You probably have to manually search for the models. Spawnmenus don't change unless you mod them/add a new section IIRC, although it seems weird that Garry would leave that out in the beta...
I know, but I've looked everywhere, and there are some things I can't find, like the Companion Cube, the GLaDOS-modules, and any of the TF2-characters. :/
Seolyk
is it too late to request a character?

if not I'll be Pyramid Head! (yes he's found on that site http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=19073 )

my power: make people feel guilty just by standing around them (and if they admit it, chopping their heads of with the large sword)
meyou22
Oh, and if I CAN be Princess Peach, I want to have the power of the pimpslap.
awp
Note to Loginer:

If you ever get stumped when writing comix, I have recommendationz. Grab a friend and go to Pizza Hut (assuming there is one nearby) and just bounce ideas off one another. It has worked wonders for me in the past with BRW.
Topic Starter
Loginer

meyou22 wrote:

Oh, and if I CAN be Princess Peach, I want to have the power of the pimpslap.
You can. :P

Hmm, I've found inofficial versions of WCC and the GLaDOS-modules, but that damn Engineer is a problem. :/

Also, forget what I said about 3 days, just keep making characters until I've started on the comic. Oh, and there will be at least 20 pages, as it looks right now. XD
meyou22
>D AWESOME!

Go-Go Super Pimpslap!
Topic Starter
Loginer
OK, so to get the Models-folder from TF2, I have to look at a naked guy cosplaying as the devil for 10 minutes. Well, this sucks. <.<"
Edit: K, been there, done that, time to start this project. :']
meyou22
I would've done that for ya! =D
Topic Starter
Loginer
DUN-DUN-DUUUN!! :O
MusicFan
While you're waiting for the next one....

The G-Mod Parody!
The G-Mod Parody 2!
The G-Mod Parody 3!
MetalSonic3
Lulz :D