... i don't see this
kanpakyin wrote:Confirmed. Please fix this and I will rerank this. Score won't be deleted.
Melophobia wrote:the title has a terrible translation and obviously wrong. needs to be changed.
and wrong artist coincides too. Nakamura Masaki is the flutist so i think it cannot be artist.
Artist: Ranko (ランコ)
Title: Yoru Naku Usagi wa Yume wo Miru (夜啼く兎は夢を見る)
nope. I didn't touch the score...but after rerank, only the score of A32's Challenging remains. This might be a bug.
LoGo wrote:Confirmed. Please fix this and I will rerank this. Score won't be deleted.
... i don't see this
I have talked with other staff members and yea, that's true. I'm sorry but the mapset needs to be unranked again ;_;
Aqo wrote:How did this get ranked with slider tick rate 1 !? this is unreadable... needs TR2
personally, i think the sv changes on BakaNA is fine. but they are all depend on what bakabaka think. :3
grumd wrote:First of all, set a Slider Tick Rate 2. sure sir.~
- 00:47:767 (8,9,1) - This 1/3 is unreadable. Different snapping is always unreadable if not shown directly by obvious rhythm consistencies or sliders. We have never seen before that this song has some 1/3s, so it's impossible to predict. Just replace 1/3s with sliders, it will make it clear. I'd make it like that: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/584068 yea, i tried, but i feel that plays wired so i changed (8,9) to 1/3 slider and i think they are fine to read now.
- 02:01:467 (2,3,4,5) - This rhythm is actually very hard to read. The anti-jump under the slider is quite bad and meh. Just redo this part without stacking that all under the slider. okay, i moved (5) to cover with the previous combo (7)'s start.
- 02:02:442 (7) - This way of placing the repeating slider is bad. Here you start a slider from a blue point, but it's offbeat and fits the rhythm poorly. It's better to place a circle there, but starting repeating slider from the next line, white or red tick: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/584081 thanks for advice, changed.
- 03:07:017 (4,5,1) - This is unreadable. 4-5 and 5-1 positions are exactly the same, but the rhythm is totally different. I suggest you to stack (1) under (5) and (2) under (4). ...okay
- 03:14:067 (7,8,9) - Again, that's quite hard to read due to lack of 1/3s and huge amount of 1/4s. Just replace this by a slider. done.