forum

lol' I'm kinda late for an introduction~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xirai
Hey you in front of your screen. :3
Hi!

I'm late for introducing me, because I play osu! for a while now.... (1 year playing it really...)
Just wanted to say hi in forums too, maybe I'll visit here more often, we will see....

I'm 22 and from germany <:
I play also other rhythm games...like Audiosurf and Audition Online Dance Battle...

I can't get tired of music games...dunno why ^___^
Unfortunately I am a bit shy and I almost never play Multi, because I'm more like exercising my skill on solo.... and spectating friends and stuff....
But maybe, see you ig?
Vext_old
Oh shit I thought you were lizzehb for a sec.
vizzy
Hello, welcome to the forums! :)
Aoriki
Welcome to the forums.
Don't be shy, feel free to add me if you wanna play some round in game : >
Kanari
Helloww ~
Welcome to the forums ~
superch00b
Weocome! >w<
Aurele
AUDITION? WHICH SERVER? TELL ME WHICH SERVEEERRRRR. c:

Hi, Welcome on the osu!forum

;Stalked your profile;
I play Alaplaya too c:
fuyuko-chan
Welcome to the forums~
Bread
omg audition used to be my life

the clothes were so stylish too u__u

anyways welcome to the forums
Topic Starter
Xirai
Thank you for all the warm welcomes <3

Yeah Audition used to be my life too! I play less atm, but for other reasons...
All my friends left the game q-q

My Main is on Audition EU (alaplaya) with Level 51...
I used to play Redbana and SEA too, but I never made it above 16, because I actually don't know people there and it's pretty boring to not really talk....
The clothes are really very pretty and I sometimes wish to find such clothes in real stores too q-q"

Vext wrote:

Oh shit I thought you were lizzehb for a sec.
Stupid question incoming....who is lizeehb????
Vext_old

Xirai wrote:

Stupid question incoming....who is lizeehb????
Lizzehb is some random girl who doesn't do much anymore but used to have that avatar for a while.
Topic Starter
Xirai
Must have been the same render I used, because I did it myself with background settings and stuff....
sCam
Welcome to Osu forums :D
Irisu_old
Welcome to osu! Most people don't really go to multi anymore,since it's mostly you just getting kicked out for not having a map >>
GeeNX
1 year playing, well you are the one who has to say Welcome! to me, anywayss Weelcome to the forums, and have fun!! is for that, and help people and if you need help. Several kind of forums
Topic Starter
Xirai

GeeNX wrote:

1 year playing, well you are the one who has to say Welcome! to me, anywayss Weelcome to the forums, and have fun!! is for that, and help people and if you need help. Several kind of forums
:D
Hehe...
I told, I am kinda late....