show more
Luna-
omg i can't bealive it TwT
finally this get ranked
congratz!!!
Topic Starter
Saten
WaffleMint_old
Congratulations! I had this map from long ago with all my prayers to get ranked.
Kytoxid
About time! Congrats. :D
Suimya

Saten wrote:

Gratz moe Saten <3
Chewin
Good job Saten!
Natsu
Gratz
Scorpiour
finally finally finally!!!!

congrats~~~~~
Seph
whats that?

i hear ctb players raging

grats on rank~
Garven
Unranking due to the multiple MP3 thing. Not seeing why this isn't two map sets. This'll be pending discussion.
koneejo
unranked again ;___;
Lust
finally beat lunacity^2 and then the glorious screen comes up

nothing but rejection when it says the map is not ranked
Seph
rip
Lanturn
Unranked for multiple mp3s? Then wait.. what about the Banjo-Kazooie maps?.. anyways, wrong spot to talk about this I guess..

Hopefully this will be re-ranked soon :(
Jenny
rejection, hue...
while we're at this, I'm not too sure about the whole... let's say, display of violence associated and featured in/with the whole Mirai Nikki OPs and so forth - is that actually still PG13? I mean, it's "just an anime opening", but still... I believe I found have found the whole thing fairly disturbing and so forths at that age, and osu!'s aimed to not be age-"restricted" and so forths...

...yeah, I'm a party pooper, but I can't deal with blood and violence and dah :<

and the issues with the .mp3s would probably be related to the whole title thing - either have it TV size or full size, but like this it's misleading and not really consistent either, so I guess it's that.
koneejo
Garven
We are working on preserving the scores on the maps that will remain. Please hold tight.
RemiFlan

Garven wrote:

We are working on preserving the scores on the maps that will remain. Please hold tight.
That would be nice, know a person who got really excited for a ctb SS on Madness Precipitation diff and really sad when it was unranked.

Edit: It's a shame with the whole "multiple mp3" situation right now, the mapset is seriously fun to play.
lineqtxz

koneejo wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1113811
QQ my SS
Lokovodo

Garven wrote:

Unranking due to the multiple MP3 thing. Not seeing why this isn't two map sets. This'll be pending discussion.
Feel free to silence me for personal attacks because that is what this is.

Garven you are a complete idiot go play some other game. Please.
Makar
Having multiple mp3s in a beatmap breaks a lot of things that none of the rankers were aware of.
peppy would of unranked if nobody else did

We learn from our mistakes though ~

Please dont continue with these comments; the map is getting reranked very soon without the full version difficulties.
Tech
Hope this gets ranked again soon was fun and well made. Pretty bad reason to take it down...
Lokovodo

Makar wrote:

Having multiple mp3s in a beatmap breaks a lot of things that none of the rankers were aware of.
peppy would of unranked if nobody else did

We learn from our mistakes though ~

Please dont continue with these comments; the map is getting reranked very soon without the full version difficulties.
I was not aware, could you name a few by chance?
Garven
Hush, Makar. Loko wants his power trip. Don't quash what little glory he can eke out of venting in an online forum.

Edit:

Scores were preserved, for those wondering.
Lanturn
Re-grats :)
Topic Starter
Saten
Re-thanks :D

will make another beatmap with the full version later on~
BeatofIke
Saten moe o3o
lineqtxz

Saten wrote:

i love you
Kytoxid

Saten wrote:

Everyone'll be waiting. :3
popner
Hi
Demetori
omfg
finally ranked
Andrea
Grats Saten, finally. :)
Stefan
Kyouren
Gratzz!! Saten-san and Onosakihito!!^^
OnosakiHito

Saten wrote:

I smell work?

Finally! Congratulation Saten! Let's have many more sets ranked \o/
TKS
omedetou!
-Neipezi
Σ(゚д゚lll)
Dainesl
Well, um, I didn't expect this. Congrats Ono and Saten (you bakas ;w;)
Zare
congratzzzzz
Gero
Congratz Saten-san :3
show more