forum

What anime did you finish watching recently?

posted
Total Posts
show more
chaee
Rose of Versailles. Don't know why but it took me nearly a year to finish that shit. It was amazing though
BigEarsMau
Just finished binge-watching Kotoura-san for a couple of hours
chaee
Oniisama e
Green Platinum

chaee wrote:

Oniisama e
You and your girly anime
chaee
Lmfao true that

That anime was the best thing I've seen in a while though
Sairoden
Shokugeki no souma
Rainbow Dream
I recently finished Golden Time and Princess Tutu. I rewatched Madoka Magica for the 10th time too.
I'm working on Anohana.
_mortis
Gangsta EP. 8 and Ranpo Kitan EP. 2, but I think I will quit Ranpo, the protagonist is just annoying. orz
CodeS
boogiepop phantom and Kamichu!
Alcazar
I recently finished 'Your Lie in April'
Senko-san
Just finished Season 2 of Log Horizon

Spoilers
Dunno why everyone was hating on the arc with the children going on the quest for the materials to make magic bags. Wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting.
The whole hover train thing though was a little immersion breaking. Its supposed to be a fantasy RPG setting with no magic, and somehow they come up with a floating train? Are you kidding me?
Also I wonder what the flavour text on that scythe weapon that teleported Crusty to the China server was. Did they ever go over it or was it purposely left as a mystery?
Green Platinum

Hiicantpk wrote:

Spoilers
Dunno why everyone was hating on the arc with the children going on the quest for the materials to make magic bags. Wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting.
The whole hover train thing though was a little immersion breaking. Its supposed to be a fantasy RPG setting with no magic, and somehow they come up with a floating train? Are you kidding me?
Also I wonder what the flavour text on that scythe weapon that teleported Crusty to the China server was. Did they ever go over it or was it purposely left as a mystery?
Your confusing SAO and Log Horizon. There is magic in Log Horizon.
Senko-san

Green Platinum wrote:

Hiicantpk wrote:

Spoilers
Your confusing SAO and Log Horizon. There is magic in Log Horizon.
Right. It was still pretty wierd seeing a hover train in the middle of a fantasy mmorpg world.
Green Platinum
And they built a steam engine in S1. That kind of innovation by the characters was one of the most appealing aspects of LH to me.

I know if I suddenly woke up in a situation like their I'd take my scientific inquiry with me and either try to build things I couldn't before or try and glitch the game.
Remi-_old_1
Love Stage , good story but really unusual.
Ranpo Kitan , the trap is real.
Nordast
Shomin Sample - the thighs are real. -_-
Lyubey
Akame ga Kill and Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry(Shizuku is crazy :P)
Sukiye
[ Luna ]
Just finished rewatching Elfen Lied cause I friggin' love it *^*
a1l2d3r4e5d6
In the last 3-4 days...

Taimadou Gakuen
Shomin Sample
Kagewani
Noragami Aragoto
Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen
GochiUsa S2
Onsen Yousei Hakone-chan
Joukamachi no Dandelion
Servant x Service
Denki-gai no Honya-san
Edit: ...and Kannagi.

The list is slightly bigger if I expand it to a week's worth.

Help me.
sovy
Mawaru Penguindrum. It was okay I guess. If they hadn't changed its first ending into seven different music pieces, I would've enjoyed a lot more. Ringo is a pretty sweet girl too.
BigEarsMau
Just finished Yuri Seijin Naoko-san. That gem is really underrated
Jlastino
Overlord

Hoping for S2!
Mizukashii
Err I think it was one punch man ;w;
Oliv3r_old
KanColle
Well, it was nice. Liked those warship girls x3
Otoshiyami
School Rumble , so fun and remind me of high school days :) :)
Jerry
Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku

Really enjoyable up to the 11th episode until they decided to rush through everything on the last episode which resulted in the ending being a huge mess.
Quite a shame since I really really liked the characters
GSG95
Spongebob
puccithecat

GSG95 wrote:

Spongebob
great anime 10/10

OT: mlp
DestinySonata
Shomin Sample. Quite good!
Bweh
Ghost in the Shell
ramadhanptr
- Durarara!!
- Durarara!! x2 Shou
- Durarara!! x2 Ten
- Haikyuu!! season 1
- Daiya no A Season1
- Ansatsu kyoushitsu S1
wajinshu
KanColle and FREE!!!!
Ochinchi-sama
Kokoro connect. One of few highschool animes which gave me hype while waiting for the page to load for a second. Shat my pants. Ending was 'meh'
-Kyp-
A short movie called Tsumiki no le. Short and sweet with a pretty good story behind it :3
zoze
Watamote
chaee
Rewatched Bakuman for the 3rd time
LukaXGAMErs
Hmm, I think it's Donten ni Warau. It's really good, brotherly love but if they're not sibling I like to ship them XD
Eymi
One Punch Man in a night ~
I have stopped to watch animes since six months or more idk but all my friends wanted me to look this anime... So >w<
captainmilk
I shamefully just finished watching Noragami Aragoto, had it on hold since October due to laziness.
show more