forum

What anime did you finish watching recently?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Renevant
Tokyo Ravens, the magic fight scenes were really enjoyable. It was a bit slow progression wise in between each of the fights, but was fun to watch either way.
LukaXGAMErs

Green Platinum wrote:

LukaXGAMErs wrote:

I just finished The Irregular of a Magic High School, well.. It's great but I NEED THE FRICKING SEASON 2
I love the voice of Tatsuya Shiba because he's the voice of Gai Tsutsugami and Oreki Houtarou LOL. (and nozaki too)
Disgusting series I will never understand the appeal of characters so OP that it is essentially as one sided as the american military in an armed conflict with a kindergarten. It is insanely boring. Then theres the sister who pretty much only spends the series going around saying "brother please fuck me" just makes the series creepy.
Well THAT sibling love is kinda annoying to me -_- It's like they really want to become lovers. or maybe Miyuki wants that and that's creepy for me.
Well the story's good but that brotherly love.. that's the part that I kinda hate.
Green Platinum

LukaXGAMErs wrote:

Well THAT sibling love is kinda annoying to me -_- It's like they really want to become lovers. or maybe Miyuki wants that and that's creepy for me.
Well the story's good but that brotherly love.. that's the part that I kinda hate.
Was it a good story though? All I saw was a cheap Code Geass knockoff that failed to understand that allowing your protagonist to make mistakes and have flaws is a good thing. This was especially evident in the final episode where the conveniently gave him they power to essentially resurrect people.
Raiken-
Yamadakun to Nananin no Majo. So REKT.
Green Platinum

Raiken- wrote:

Yamadakun to Nananin no Majo. So REKT.
REKT? why?
Haruto
Nisekoi S2 and Oregairu.zoku, man i need more Romance Comedy anime ;w;
neonat
KoeGoto, cuz Faust
Rio-
- Fate/Stay Night UBW
- Nisekoi S2
- Oregairu Zoku
- Yamada-kun to 7 Nin no Majo
- Mekaku City Actors
LukaXGAMErs
Gurure! Kokkuri-san
HazeL
Ookami shoujo to kuroi ouji (romance)
-Iku-
Sakura trick~
HazeL
Is nisekoi GOOD?
Green Platinum

HazeL wrote:

Is nisekoi GOOD?
Simple but likeable characters in the context of it being a harem/romcom. Series is stagnant because it cannot move forward without picking a character to move forward with and as a result the series has chosen inaction in order to avoid annoying fanbases.
-Requiem-
I finished watching Absolute Duo and Minami-ke Tadaima. I'm currently watching Charlotte and To Love-Ru Darkness 2 :D
lupaingatan
I have finish watching Sword Art Online and Dog Days.

I'm waiting the third subbed episode of Classroom Crissis

[google:1337]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classroom_Crisis[/google:1337]
BigEarsMau
Just finished watching Plastic Nee-san.
Green Platinum

lupaingatan wrote:

I'm waiting the third subbed episode of Classroom Crissis
Why? Is that the only current show you are watching?
Ellaia
Just finished Clannad and After Story...
I shed manly tears
Zefo

EshkushMeh xD wrote:

Plastic Memories. The feels are strong in this one.

Sure, the ending was predictable, but it was emotional, nevertheless.
true dat :(
KiraKira
i just finished watching chuunibyou demo koi ga shita
it was a really good anime!
Midori Tea
Serial Experiments Lain
Pituophis
The first 3 films of the GITS: Arise
Ender Lain
Plastic Memories and The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan
Suri
I just finished rewatching Kamisama Hajimemashita and before that i watched Soredemo sekai wa utsukushii, love them all ♥ :)
Arief Santosa
Last month, I finished Love Live 8-)
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
Shigurui
-Annie
Love live
Ender Lain
Lucky Star, Nichijou,
Mizukashii
Hibike! Euphonium :3
FlyingNeko
Love Lab

Enomoto needs more screentime.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Urawa no Usagi-chan - Nothing happened apart from the usual slice of life situations. Though this one was pretty dull compared to other slice of life titles. I expected as much seeing as it's main focus is to advertise a city in Japan.

Dog Days'' - Pretty much like the other 2 Dog Days series before it, with a few minor changes and additions. Personally, the novelty that kept me watching Dog Days got boring after three seasons.

Psycho-Pass 2 - Well, it still piques my interests as much as the first season did. Not sure about the ending, it felt similar compared to the first season. EGOIST ftw!
Raiken-
love lab
Aomi
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
rip kaori </3
Green Platinum
Golgo13
Decent for a self contained episode series. Plots are generally pretty interesting but can have some variation. Characters are often weak and Golgo is pretty boring. It's too long a series for me to recommend it. The series gets extremely ridiculous at times but it isn't a series to insist on taking seriously.
razorblade0901
Angel Beats!
7/10
Recommend it, but rushed
Cocolites
m3
jessukaru
Your Lie in April/Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso.
Rio-
Finished All 2 Seasons of YuruYuri today, now watching Its OVA
Flanster
Trinity Seven.
Good stuff.
EshkushMeh xD
Oregairu 2

Loved it. Currently confused as to who I should ship with 8man. Yui or Yukinoshita? x'D
show more