forum

What anime did you finish watching recently?

posted
Total Posts
show more
EshkushMeh xD
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?

A friend of mine recommend it to me last year but I finished watching it this year :3 It was short but sweet ^_^
Rio-
Log Horizon

I'll probably continue the story by reading the light novel, because I want to know what happens after the last episode of the Anime.
Yasen Baka
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders 2nd Season. RIP most memorable shounen anime. Part 4 when?
LukaXGAMErs
Ansatsu Kyoshitsu (Assassination Classroom)
The last episode updated today!
moonlight666
Diabolik Lovers....

/Oh my god, it was really a torture :o /
LukaXGAMErs

moonlight666 wrote:

Diabolik Lovers....

/Oh my god, it was really a torture :o /
Oh.. But is it good? I think I'm going to watch it. I'm having hard decisions lately. :/
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
Psycho Pass 2. Was mindblown, great stuff.
Green Platinum

Meikyuuiri Tsumi wrote:

Psycho Pass 2. Was mindblown, great stuff.
Season 2 sucked though
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu.

Until next season..
A Cynical Asian
Finished Psycho-Pass a couple days ago. A fine specimen of anime.

Hasn't been too long since I completed Cowboy Bebop either. OreGairu hasn't been long either.

But right now I'm watching OreGairu 2, Psycho-Pass 2, Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (2nd Season), and Highschool DxD BorN.

I plan to watch Majikoi and Sunday Without God next.
Mizukashii
parasyte
Xanaehla
Kuroko no Basuke
FlameHaze
Finished Highschool DxD BorN and Clannad After Story/AnoHana a few days ago.
EshkushMeh xD
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
Raiken-
shokugeki no soma :<
Green Platinum

Otamegartist wrote:

shokugeki no soma :<
No you didn't, it's 24 episodes
Raiken-
rip owari no seraph then my bad
Sanxu_old
Recently got around to finally watching Ergo Proxy. Holy shit it's amazeballs.

MetalGearSnake wrote:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders 2nd Season. RIP most memorable shounen anime. Part 4 when?
Compared to Battle Tendency which was pure hype and style turned up to the max, Stardust was disappointing as all hell.

Mega_BlitzerX wrote:

Daily Lives of High School Boys. Best. Anime. Ever.
I'm still waiting for season two. They promised. They promised god damn it please
Meah
DanMachi
-Annie
Love stage!!
EshkushMeh xD
Plastic Memories. The feels are strong in this one.

Sure, the ending was predictable, but it was emotional, nevertheless.
wonjae
Squid Girl S2 + OVA
LukaXGAMErs
Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love Revolutions
Fck THAT HEAVENS
Sorry.. nvm this post -_-
Renevant
Monogatari Series: Second Season
took me a while, but i enjoyed it
EneT

Renevant wrote:

Monogatari Series: Second Season
took me a while, but i enjoyed it
Nice, nice, nice, nice ,nice.
Now you have to finish Hanamonogatari and Tsukimonogatari.
Renevant

EneT wrote:

Nice, nice, nice, nice ,nice.
Now you have to finish Hanamonogatari and Tsukimonogatari.
yup, i plan on watching those next.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Plastic Memories.
Episode 1 was the best. The rest was underwhelming compared to the first episode. The scene where the old lady had to say goodbye to her granddaughter giftia...

Also,
-Sidonia no Kishi 2nd season
-DanMachi.
La Volpe
I just finished Plastic Memories too..... I think it is the first time I ever felt sad watching an Anime. ;_;
BigEarsMau
I've just finished Okami-san and Her Seven Companions this week.

Such a great anime. Can't wait for season 2 8-)
Green Platinum

BigEarsMau wrote:

A season 2 is happening? seems odd for series that really hasn't had all that much impact and came out in 2010
BigEarsMau

Green Platinum wrote:

BigEarsMau wrote:

A season 2 is happening? seems odd for series that really hasn't had all that much impact and came out in 2010
Well, there are no news about it until now, but I still hope that it'll happen.
LukaXGAMErs
I just finished The Irregular of a Magic High School, well.. It's great but I NEED THE FRICKING SEASON 2
I love the voice of Tatsuya Shiba because he's the voice of Gai Tsutsugami and Oreki Houtarou LOL. (and nozaki too)
Green Platinum

BigEarsMau wrote:

Well, there are no news about it until now, but I still hope that it'll happen.
Yeah won't happen.

LukaXGAMErs wrote:

I just finished The Irregular of a Magic High School, well.. It's great but I NEED THE FRICKING SEASON 2
I love the voice of Tatsuya Shiba because he's the voice of Gai Tsutsugami and Oreki Houtarou LOL. (and nozaki too)
Disgusting series I will never understand the appeal of characters so OP that it is essentially as one sided as the american military in an armed conflict with a kindergarten. It is insanely boring. Then theres the sister who pretty much only spends the series going around saying "brother please fuck me" just makes the series creepy.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Adding more to my list of recently finished anime.

*clears throat*

Recently, I finished...

-Hibike! Euphonium
Like what people have said, it flops a bit compared to other KyoAni projects. It felt like it was going to continue, but it didn't. I guess it only did serve as an 'advertisement' or preview for the manga.

-Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo
It seemed a bit rushed, imo. It's not as noticeable if you're like me, who haven't a clue of what is considered to be good pacing.

-High School DxD BorN
I said to myself in 2012 that I would ''watch any sequels of High School DxD , if they come in the future''
Low and behold, I watched them.
It's novelty wore of for me halfway through DxD New, seeing as in 2012 I was just starting to watch anime and back then, I had a 'fan-service, best service' mindset.

-Owari no Seraph
The only thing that I thoroughly enjoyed throughout this series was the background art.
I wasn't really a fan of vampire themes, but I gave it a go. I'll have to watch part 2, just to see what the conclusion is, if it has one.

-Nisekoi:
''My god! Haru Onodera pissed me off so much! When does she die?''
~a1l2d3r4e5d6 2015

At least she became slightly less unbearable later on.

-Re-Kan!
It seemed repetitive, or was it just me?

Maybe I should've just put this in the spring 2015 closing thoughts thread?
Renevant
Tokyo Ravens, the magic fight scenes were really enjoyable. It was a bit slow progression wise in between each of the fights, but was fun to watch either way.
LukaXGAMErs

Green Platinum wrote:

LukaXGAMErs wrote:

Disgusting series I will never understand the appeal of characters so OP that it is essentially as one sided as the american military in an armed conflict with a kindergarten. It is insanely boring. Then theres the sister who pretty much only spends the series going around saying "brother please fuck me" just makes the series creepy.
Well THAT sibling love is kinda annoying to me -_- It's like they really want to become lovers. or maybe Miyuki wants that and that's creepy for me.
Well the story's good but that brotherly love.. that's the part that I kinda hate.
Green Platinum

LukaXGAMErs wrote:

Well THAT sibling love is kinda annoying to me -_- It's like they really want to become lovers. or maybe Miyuki wants that and that's creepy for me.
Well the story's good but that brotherly love.. that's the part that I kinda hate.
Was it a good story though? All I saw was a cheap Code Geass knockoff that failed to understand that allowing your protagonist to make mistakes and have flaws is a good thing. This was especially evident in the final episode where the conveniently gave him they power to essentially resurrect people.
Raiken-
Yamadakun to Nananin no Majo. So REKT.
Green Platinum

Raiken- wrote:

Yamadakun to Nananin no Majo. So REKT.
REKT? why?
Haruto
Nisekoi S2 and Oregairu.zoku, man i need more Romance Comedy anime ;w;
show more