forum

What anime did you finish watching recently?

posted
Total Posts
show more
nekojanaiyo
1st part of Drrrrs second season

I love this show.
Zuikaku
OreImo (The show about wincest) 8-)
[Superstar]_old
Finished the first seasons of Working!!, Fate Kaleid Liner Prism Ilya and Senki Zesshou Symphogear. Going to watch the sequels too before summer season.
EneT
Decided to finish Yuri Kuma Arashi, was cute I guess
nekojanaiyo
Rolling Girls - The squid girl was qt, everything else was meh. I kept watching for her.
Sou-chan
Mirai Nikki, loved that anime
Green Platinum

SouThhy wrote:

Mirai Nikki, loved that anime
Watch more
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Working!!

10 months after starting it, I've finally finished it. c:
Cocolites
Death Parade and Durarara2
Gumpy
Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis
Axiaan
I just finished Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka? and I'll start Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. '-'
SaigonAlice
Finished Tokyo Ghoul. Season 2 was shit.
Kozaktri
Initial D First Stage..... I know it's really old but shut up, im just revisiting my childhood.
Green Platinum

Kozaktri wrote:

Initial D First Stage..... I know it's really old but shut up, im just revisiting my childhood.
What's wrong with old anime that people would give you shit about?
Mafuuu
Yatterman Night. I don't know why I watched it but might as well finish it.
[Superstar]_old

Green Platinum wrote:

Kozaktri wrote:

What's wrong with old anime that people would give you shit about?
Imo nothing, but from experience it seems that many people who didn't watch Anime in childhood or just started recently are more drawn to newer Animes rathen than the old ones. Vice versa I hear people who watched many old Animes bitching about the new ones.
troke
Shigatsu Wa kimi no uso > fvck this anime :(
now i decided to watch "danmachi" more hestia is good
Green Platinum
What did Hestia do to be so popular? Or is it just because tits?
[Superstar]_old
I think so
And it is really annoying that people spam pics of her everywhere ^.^
-SayaKai
maybe Cardfight!! Vanguard: Legion Mate Hen
Suirenni
kamisama hajimemashita 2nd season
YukiKazu
Nanatsu No Taizai :D
Hikona
Ben-To
nekojanaiyo
Death Parade, which I really liked because it revolves around the topic of afterlife and questioning if what you're doing is the right thing.

and

Akatsuki no Yona, I actually didn't plan on watching it at all, but someone told me about it again. Really nice, males clearly aren't the target audience for that anime, but I do not regret watching it.
Meowcenaries

Yoshisashi wrote:

Death Parade, which I really liked because it revolves around the topic of afterlife and questioning if what you're doing is the right thing.

and

Akatsuki no Yona, I actually didn't plan on watching it at all, but someone told me about it again. Really nice, males clearly aren't the target audience for that anime, but I do not regret watching it.
Also just finished Death parade
Z 3 R 0
Hanasaku Iroha
nekojanaiyo
Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai

riouds
shigatsu wa kimi no uso (your lie in april) , very good if you like music and romance :D
BrightPolaris
I'm pretty sure mine was Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. :)

Japanese Title: Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (四月は君の嘘)
English Title: Your Lie in April
Genres: Drama, Music, Romance, School, Shounen

http://myanimelist.net/anime/23273/Shig ... imi_no_Uso
Mafuuu
Finally decided to watch Death Billiards- should've watched it before Death Parade but meh. Old man is too op. He's got skillz for days...
FlyingNeko
Kyousougiga. This is just brilliant. I'm in love with the story. Must re-watch. No other words.
xxxafiqxxx
shirobako
LukaXGAMErs
Hmm.. Death Parade >.>
troke
Kyoukai no Kanata : "I'll be here"
Szymek
naruto all of it.
Rio-
Grisaia no Meikyuu
I actually planned to play the VN first before watching the actual anime... but fuck it, I heard that the VN has more complicated story than the anime itself so yeah
7ambda
First six episodes of SAO II.
Green Platinum

Rio- wrote:

Grisaia no Meikyuu
I actually planned to play the VN first before watching the actual anime... but fuck it, I heard that the VN has more complicated story than the anime itself so yeah
If you chose what to watch based on what you hear you'd literally only read manga, LN's and VNs. Since this is said about everything and I wonder why? /s. I doubt adding another 60 hours or so (idk how long the VN is) to the series would fix the fundamental problems with the show. Especially the awful characters.
Blanc Kisaragi
Toradora
31Gabe
I finished Puella Magi Madoka Magica around a month ago. A 12-episode long season was good, but I think it should get another series or season.
show more