forum

What anime did you finish watching recently?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Athrun
Finished Gundam 00 for the 30th time I dont have a life
Finished Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei for the 5th time
Finished all the current episodes of The Memories of Phantasm for the 12th time.
Hyppyri
Jinnial
Recently finished Inu X Boku: Secret Service.
Nathan
Finished rewatching hunter x hunter (2011)
-Anonymous-_old_1
Just finished watching Golden Time
Dokixdoki
S2 of The World God Only Knows and Free!
Dystopxa
I'm almost done with Zatch Bell! after years figuring out how many episodes there were (Only saw up to 20 as a kid) OTL. :?
KinkiN
Glasslip. I can't say that I hate it, but I'm not impressed by it, considering the hype is all over the world when the anime hasn't been released. damn you cliffhanger

But the OST and Art are great. plot and story is either good or decent. But the story developing is bad
lemonguy
Just watched all of Steins Gate. Definitely the best anime I have ever seen. Also left me crying at a few points haha
Mogsy
Noragami. This honestly wasn't a bad shonen adaptation. Pretty great animation, well-paced, and enjoyably-executed. The fanservice and general sexual harassment are off-putting when those moments do occur, but it doesn't stop it from being decent popcorn fodder.

I can tell that there are elements here that work better in a longer-form manga, though, so I might be tempted to check it out at some point.
Hard
I just watched Hellsing Ultimate.

I usually don't watch gore Anime and stuff but this was kinda cool. I liked it. It was somehow a bit different for me to watch episodes of ~ 40 to 60 minutes. But somehow that was nice, too. Also great animation.
Dokixdoki
I'm back and I just finished Accel World and Tamako Market over the weekend
kouzuki_karen
Nisekoi, it's not bad
Athrun
Finished Gundam 00 once again
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun
Nathan
finished golden time
[Maid] NekoRyo
Gundam seed destiny~

next will be gundam 00 s1/s2
and then gundam wing~ :3/
Verniy_Chan
For this week..
hm.. Kuroko no basket season 2, and still waiting season 3 (winter anime)
GSG95
Mekaku City Actors.
Raisha Millenia
hyperdimension neptunia the animation
neonat
Date A Live, Genshiken Nidaime
sesh
Gumpy
Futabu!
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru
FiLeZekk
Psycho-pass!
Green Platinum

Legacy47 wrote:

Psycho-pass!
Sadly season 2 Doesn't hold a candle to season 1, I don't know if I just had incredibly high expectations or the writers had developed the concept behind season 1 more. While no bad bad psycho-pass season 2 is pretty disappointing.

Finally got around to watching Grave of the fireflies and Cowboy Bebop which I missed when I started watching anime, neither were as phenomenal as the hype led me to believe, good for beginners stuff i guess.
-Kyousei-
To love-ru darkness ova ep.5
Mogsy

Green Platinum wrote:

Legacy47 wrote:

Psycho-pass!
Sadly season 2 Doesn't hold a candle to season 1, I don't know if I just had incredibly high expectations or the writers had developed the concept behind season 1 more. While no bad bad psycho-pass season 2 is pretty disappointing.
Psycho-Pass season 2 isn't written by the same person who wrote season 1. Urobuchi is writing the movie, but not season 2. A much-less talented writer is doing this season, and it shows.
Eddy EX
Recently finished Nozaki-kun and Samurai 7
Nathan
Nisekoi OVA
Lord Timzki
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei but 1-13
Rio-
idk if this can be called as an anime or not..

But I finished Meitantei Conan Movie 18 - The Sniper from Another Dimension recently...
honey
The anime is done yet but Your Lie in April is one of my fav animes atm
GAMI
just finished my favorite anime IS (Infinite Stratos) s2 xDD
Charlotte best waifu \o\ /o/
KidzRizal
Hmm... Just K-On and Sakurasou no pet na Kanojo :v
lemonguy
Just finished Code Geass R2, and holy shit, that was the greatest ending I have ever seen...I can't even explain how I felt after that ending, because I don't even know myself
Chihara Minori
Just finished with Hanasaku Iroha, If you like Drama/Slice of Life genres so i Reccomend this to your watching list
vincaslt
"Higurashi no naku koro ni" first season. Very nice, second one looks even more promising.
[Bystander]
Just finished Chaos;Head...
Not sure why I watched all episodes ;_;
it wasn't very good
Aochie
Recently finished The World God Only Knows Season 1 >.<
Eddy EX
Recently finished watching latest(and last for now) Ika Musume OVA
~de geso
KinkiN
just finished watching Rokujouma no Shinryakusha

Kotaro x Sakuraba-senpai dayyum