forum

What anime did you finish watching recently?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mogsy
Finished my rewatch of Usagi Drop. Still as touching and heartwarming as ever. Good thing the anime didn't cover the entire manga!
AzureRin
Aldnoah Zero...

May contain Spoilers
the last 10 minutes just made me go...WTF is happening and wtf are they thinking??
Rio-

AzureRin wrote:

Aldnoah Zero...
^this... dat' Ending tho'

and Tokyo Ghoul
Nathan
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun ^_^
Mogsy
Finished Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun as well.

Did not expect this show to be my favourite this season at all, but it ended up on top. Really genuinely funny and charming.
Virus_old_1
I don't really watch that much anime, recently finished Black Bullet.

It was good.
Faust
Space Battleship Yamato 2199. It was a treat, really.

Suisei no Gargantia. Along with the 2 released OVA's. Not surprisingly, waiting on the next 2 to be out this-next year.
Leguna

Rio- wrote:

AzureRin wrote:

Aldnoah Zero...
^this... dat' Ending tho'
Jindujun93
Just finished Hunter x Hunter (2011). It's been a great ride those past three years, and it'll be absolutely missed. My tuesdays will be so empty next season...
moeanao
Free! eternal summer. Kind of sad, since I now have nothing to look forward to on wednesdays. :c
lemonguy

Jindujun93 wrote:

Just finished Hunter x Hunter (2011). It's been a great ride those past three years, and it'll be absolutely missed. My tuesdays will be so empty next season...
I feel you, Hunter x Hunter was the first anime which I started watching (started back in March), and it is sad to see it go on hiatus.
Just finished watching Trigun a couple of days ago, the first of 75 other animes on a list that my roommate made for me lol.
Mogsy
Terror in Resonance (Zankyou no Terror). I'm still trying to fully digest my thoughts on this show, but other than episode 10 it was a really brilliantly-done work, in my opinion. Superb direction and commentary on the addiction to nationalistic pride at the cost of humanity.
MMzz

Mogsworth wrote:

Terror in Resonance (Zankyou no Terror). I'm still trying to fully digest my thoughts on this show, but other than episode 10 it was a really brilliantly-done work, in my opinion. Superb direction and commentary on the addiction to nationalistic pride at the cost of humanity.
Just finished this myself. They really hit the nail on the head with this show. Excellent series.
1s4kv
I finnished watching an anime called "Shinsekai Yori" (or "From the New World" in english) a few weeks ago. It is honestly the best anime i ever seen ^^. Its dark... Very dark, and way more depressing than any other anime i seen, in a good way (and one of the few stories, books, animes and stuff that has brought me close to tears). I would reccomend it to anyone who likes serious anime.
Mogsy
Birdy the Mighty: Decode (Tetsuwan Birdy Decode).

Both seasons of this show were surprisingly addictive action fare. The animation got a bit muddy and runny at points, but the action scenes had their charm. The ending of season 2 was a tad rushed and season 1's main villain plot wasn't the best-developed, but the sense of tension and necessity of the main plotline kept the story really going. Grew to really like the characters, as well. It's definitely worth a look even now, half a decade later.

Also finished Space Dandy s2. Already miss it.
[-Shintaro-]
Finished watching Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Stupidly awesome and fun show for stupid people. Throwing galaxies around FTW.
Ceph23
Just finished Sabagebu!
That was fairly entertaining and it seems like there will be a next season.
Taadashi
Glasslip. :)
Raisha Millenia
kaichou wa maid sama. it was a good shoujo anime
31Gabe
I finished watching The King of Fighters: Another Day. Despite only having four episodes, I enjoyed it.
-KaneChan-
Pupa.. I don't know why I finished that shit.
California
Just finished Barakamon. It was better than I expected it to be.
forestfaerie
DRAMAtical Murder 5/10
Rio-
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
Rail Wars!
Futsuu no Joshikousei ga [Locodol] Yatte Mita.
Perfection
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
Danganronpa
Gumpy
I regretibly finished SAO.
moeanao
Yowamushi pedal.
And I loved it so much. Long live sports anime.
Foxtrot
Hanamonogatari. It was pretty cool.
Xheriux
I finished Kill la Kill (tv + ova) and Guilty Crown (tv)
Raisha Millenia
sekai ichi hatsukoi
good bl anime
Kritzkingvoid
Angel Beats! Another Epilogue
meepsheep

moeanao wrote:

Yowamushi pedal.
And I loved it so much. Long live sports anime.
Indeed. Long live!
joi-
Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?

Way better than what I expected.
feebeewoo
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! REN
Hanayamata
Ao Haru Ride
HaruryuuSan
Steins;Gate
Solaroid
Highschool DxD, really good anime. ;)
AR10 Only
I finished Guilty Crown 2days ago ... quite good even if i didnt liked the end :o
Gumpy
Kämpfer and Seikon No Qwaser.
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
Ao Haru Ride - liked it very much!
Amnesia - a little so-so but it was still good
Shiratu
Ookami to Koushinryou
Kuroko no Basket S2
show more