1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Otaku Culture
show more
posted
No Game No Life
posted
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood: I actually thought it was very good, maybe even better than the first one until the end. What the hell? It felt like something of a bad fanfic wrote by a 15-year-old. Yeah, maybe the original 2003 series deviating from the manga halfway through wasn't a bad idea after all (hey, Arakawa herself didn't mind).

Gurren Lagann: I have something against works abruptly changing tone in their final episodes. Gurren Lagann is no exception, and it's probably why I never bothered watching the final four episodes (also uni constraints and some internships so I could save on some credit but I digress). Surprisingly, Gurren Lagann pulled it off neatly.

Sekirei: One of those shows I watched purely out of being a massive guilty pleasure. I had no idea how I even ran into it.
posted
Mekaku City Actors and the result is So-so~

Nothing special from that anime.

Well, it's 2014 though~
posted
Jellyon.

it was going good till the last 3 episdoes, then just.. what the f*ck am I watching?!?
posted
Free! Eternal Summer episode 5 (poor Nagisa )
HxH : The Last Mission ;w;
Hanayamata ep 1 (meh this beatmap brings me )
posted

Kunieda wrote:

Free! Eternal Summer episode 5 (poor Nagisa )
HxH : The Last Mission ;w;
Hanayamata ep 1 (meh this beatmap brings me )
this is a thread meant for shows/movies you've recently completely finished

Ran through my blurays of The Devil is a Part-Timer (Hataraku Maou-sama). Still a great comedy with a meh ending.
posted
School days... That ending >.>
posted
Love Hina: I have no idea why people even liked this show. ._.

School Days: tvtropes said "Sensitive, idiocy-intolerant or squeamish viewers, beware!". Man, they were accurate as fuck on that second one. I hated every character so much a meteor could land and kill them all and it would have been a happy ending.
posted
HxH The Last Mission (Movie)

Compared to the Manga/Anime the film was on Naruto/Bleach/OP level... meh.
They messed up too much. :/

No Game No Life

Good series, style reminds me of Monogatari a bit.
Though the first ep. was disappointing.

Pale Cocoon OVA

Only 1 ep, rather boring.
But the topic was somewhat unique and interesting.
posted
Ore no imouto ga konnani kawaii wake ga nai.

Was pretty ok.
posted
Noragami - found it quite amusing and hooked me quite a bit
posted
Shinsekai Yori - I put this off for 2 years because I'm a huge idiot and apparently can't recognize anime I like. Top 5 favorite all time, absolutely nothing like it.
posted
Mirai Nikki.I watched the whole anime exept the last episode one year ago. And watched the last episode yesterday XD
posted
To aru majutsu no index 1
posted
hataraku maou-sama 8-)
posted
Just finished Selector Infected WIXOSS
Sooooooooooooooooooooo many damned twists damn

S2 hype!!!
posted
Accel World, a bit disappointed with the last chapters
posted
Finished Mirai Nikki. It was interesting.
posted
Caught up to Jojo Part 5

It sure is fabulous as fuck
posted
Finished Higashi no Eden a few days ago, including the movies. Wasn't too bad, even though the movies could have been just a tiny bit better.
show more