forum

What anime did you finish watching recently?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ideolo
Just finished re-watching Baccano!
What a baccano it was.
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
Zetsuen no Tempest and it was amazing.
Seikunai
Ano Natsu de Matteru. Was fine.
Rio-
Seitokai Yakuindomo
D u k e n
Latest I've finished is Hentai ouji to warawani neko <3
Mamoru Senpai
Kimi no Iru Machi .
I never facepalmed so many times. And I never hated 2 main protagonists so much.
Nukedboom

D u k e n wrote:

Latest I've finished is Hentai ouji to warawani neko <3
Ahh, that was amazing.

I finished White Album 2 and Monogatari series season 2.
Monogatari was great, White Album... ehhh, not as great.
Navizel
Code Geass: Akito the Exiled 2
DeletedUser_3473174
-
[ Stellar ]

Mamoru Senpai wrote:

Kimi no Iru Machi .
I never facepalmed so many times. And I never hated 2 main protagonists so much.
Manga is better (though, it's a let down at this point)

Non Non Biyori. Best anime 2013.
Mamoru Senpai

[ Stellar ] wrote:

Mamoru Senpai wrote:

Kimi no Iru Machi .
Manga is better (though, it's a let down at this point)

Non Non Biyori. Best anime 2013.
Have read about it, yes. Was minding about to read it, yes.
SPOILER
But I felt so sorry for Azuka, that I don't want to see that again. I heard they got a lot of shitstorm for this action with Azuka in the manga and the past story is quite long compared to the anime version.
JokerFate
Non Non Biyori
Nyanpasu~~
- Sanya -
Galilei Donna ~ Taking Incest To A Whole New Level Haha
- Sanya -

JokerFate wrote:

Non Non Biyori
Nyanpasu~~
Renge-Chan Is The Best~
AmberLynx
Servant x Service - Can't believe I just marathoned that, having put it off and being sceptical about it for a long while. Wasn't really sure I'd enjoy a dry slice-of-life in an office setting. Turned out far from dry and glad I got the push to plunge into it with a friend ^^

Little Busters! ~Refrain~ - Drama overkill. At times it feels like it's trying too hard to make viewers cry.

Infinite Stratos 2 - This was a pain to get over with. Terribad compared to S1. Yes, opinions!

School Rumble - Missed watching this when I was younger. Finished them all in 3-4 days. Now I'm missing it again :'(
oiiopo
Hanasaku Iroha - Really, really nice anime with great characters. It had a decent mix of comedy and drama as well, with a refreshing sense of optimism.

Silver Spoon - A little all over the place for the first season, but a lot of the jokes were funny and the cast clicked well with each other.

I'm also watching Servant X Service atm, it seems like just light comedy without any real sense of direction. And I'm totally ok with that :D
-NoTitle-
Non Non Biyori & BlazBlue Alter Memory..
That's was good anime :D :D
AmberLynx
Zetsuen no Tempest - Holy shit that was brilliant. Such a satisfying watch
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
^ ikr :)

I finished Psycho Pass. Stress all over the place.
Mamoru Senpai

salted_nuts wrote:

Servant x Service - Can't believe I just marathoned that, having put it off and being sceptical about it for a long while. Wasn't really sure I'd enjoy a dry slice-of-life in an office setting. Turned out far from dry and glad I got the push to plunge into it with a friend ^^

Infinite Stratos 2 - This was a pain to get over with. Terribad compared to S1. Yes, opinions!
I totally agree. I don't have anything against fanservice, but it was way too much. Also, the protagonist is as dumb as a piece of bread.
nomen
Saki
-RmP-
K-ON! Cried at the final song in the series and the movie T_T. I really hope for a third season this year.
Mamoru Senpai
Asobi ni Iku yo! - 4.6/10
Rumby
Ano no Hana... the feels...
Sentient_DELETED
Haganai season 2
Rika best girl<3
Mango
Well a week ago I thought episode 13 of Kill la Kill would be the last but it isn't so I can't really count that yet. on the edge of finishing 2 right now
(Nyarko-San: Another Crawling Chaos, The Pet Girl of Sakurasou, both very good animes, recommended). Latest though would be My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy. :)
piruchan
Angel Beats.
I cried twice.
TakuMii
Ga-Rei Zero. Loved it.
If only they animated the manga...
Critical Dude
Watamote... sometimes funny, sometimes depressing.
La Volpe
K-On.
Navizel
Baby Princess 3D Paradise 0 [Love]
oiiopo
Squid Girl season 1. Did the mini-squid-girl episode make anyone else really really sad? :cry:
Mamoru Senpai
Little Busters

Kinda overrated.
TakuMii
Love Live!

Started watching for Nishikino Maki, stayed for everyone/everything else :P
Cleila
Just finished watching Ao No Exorcist.
Rin is so cute, kyaaaa~.

I'm probably going to start watching Elfen Lied again or something. ;-;
Navizel
Pet Shop of Horrors and Sweat Punch

trying to watch some short anime to reach 420 anime peak before Feb 14 while reviewing for exams gg
[ Stellar ]
Monogatari Second Season.
It wasn't as good as I hoped, maybe because my expectations were too high....
Effy
Acchi kocchi, cute one
Ideolo
Princess Tutu, my god that ending is sad.
Doodle99
To aru Kagaku no Railgun S.

good~
show more