forum

What anime did you finish watching recently?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Eita
Campione!
Clestis
Mayoi Neko Overrun!
Nyaa~
Navizel
Seitokai Yakuindomo and Seitokai Yakuindomo OVA.
GeeNX
Great Teacher Onizuka.....I'll miss it, he's godlike
Sorarei
人類は衰退しました
Heibel
I just finished watching Sukitte Ii na yo. (Say i love you)

It was pretty damn good and special in it's own way. 9/10 just cause
Navizel

Heibel wrote:

I guess I should finish this already as well.

OT: Btooom! Dem cliffhanger.
Akaneiro ni Somaru Saka (rewatch)
Moriya Suwako
I just finished The Flowers of Evil. Although the drawing style is somehow unacceptable, the general plots are fantastic! :D
remiyuki
Hentai Ouji To Wawaranai Neko
Mayo Chiki
FrzR
Oregairu. :)
Hello Skitty
Kissxsis

I don't know exactly why i started watching it but it wasn't so bad as i feared. In fact i liked Riko-nee (in my own fappy way)
Knarf
Hoshi o Ou Kodomo

When I got bored playing osu I watched it. It has been downloaded for months and I hadn't the time to finish it.
nya10
Hyouka ~
Ideolo
Hentai Ouji To Wawaranai Neko, Date A Live & Magi.
Jacqli

Heibel wrote:

can you give me your review about this anime, via pm?
thanks if you do.
Heibel

Jacqli wrote:

Heibel wrote:

can you give me your review about this anime, via pm?
thanks if you do.
Lol. I can't review anything if my life depended on it. It's good, if you like more realistic kind of romance/drama/slice of life stuff
Navizel
Oregairu, Hataraku Maou-sama!, Girls und Panzer
mathi747
Ro-Kyu-Bu!
Dark Tux
Finished Steins;Gate couple days ago and got to say it was better than I expected even though had high hopes already for it. :)
Think it was good the way they started with series because they had time to explain things and you got to know the charecters better.
Elit3noob
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
Graafbond
Mirai Nikki. Bit late with watching it, and obviously had to read what the ending was all about in the manga - dat tease.

I'll miss Yuno <3
Tari
Reborn <3

(I always waited for the perfect time to watch the last episode)
Jacqli
K

aaaaannnd... It's a normal anime for me...
Awoo-
Recently finished Psycho-Pass, Steins;Gate, and Mushishi.
Steins;Gate gave me headaches the first few episodes :o , but was great in the end :D .
Pipayon
Finished recently... Ehm..
Oreimo Season I and II in a row, took three days. (1week ago)
Kami nomi zo shiru sekai I+II+OAVs (3days ago)
... I'll finish Higurashi no naku koro ni in 24 mins ~
Ideolo
Just finished re-watching Soul Eater, Deadman Wonderland and Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt.
These 3 are perfect examples of awesome anime with shit endings.
Raiken-
Finished Robotic;Notes, and Code:Breaker.
The Robotic Notes one, it's interesting but the Robot, the Robot which that Club made are suck. If they can make a real Gunvarrel the fight will be more interesting. I guess.
And, the Code:Breaker one.. Is there any 2nd season? Because the ending is just to Flat.
nomen
Highschool of the Dead
Raiken-

nomen wrote:

Highschool of the Dead
Looking forward to the 2nd season of this Anime. B)
Rio-
Finished Ro-Kyu-Bu! S1 Recently, And Yeah I'm not A Lolicon Goddamnit!

Jacqli wrote:

K

Some Weebs probably think K is Gay cuz' of too many Shounen-Ai there, But for Me It's REALLY A Normal Anime.
"Weebs Only Thinking about MoeSh*t and all that"
Jacqli

satriobp wrote:

Finished Ro-Kyu-Bu! S1 Recently, And Yeah I'm not A Lolicon Goddamnit!

Jacqli wrote:

K

Some Weebs probably think K is Gay cuz' of too many Shounen-Ai there, But for Me It's REALLY A Normal Anime.
"Weebs Only Thinking about MoeSh*t and all that"
HI5 o/
Rio-

Jacqli wrote:

HI5 o/
*HI5 Back!*
deathboy321
I've just finished watching oretachi ni tsubasa wa nai. The story was good, but was far too short.
BrokenArrow
Amnesia.
Uh well, it was not my taste, probably because I didn't know it's a Shōjo anime when I started watching it. I disliked the main protagonist a lot, the guys were pretty kawaii though. The plot reminded me of Steins;Gate.
Raiken-

BrokenArrow wrote:

Amnesia.
Uh well, it was not my taste, probably because I didn't know it's a Shōjo anime when I started watching it. I disliked the main protagonist a lot, the guys were pretty kawaii though. The plot reminded me of Steins;Gate.
And, that Haremoid Girl. She sure got a lot of apperiance from those guys, and a lot of happy and sad story.
Dark Tux
Finished Angel Beats+another epilogue and special. Think this series might have worked better if it had more normal episodes but otherwise think it was fine series.
Mogsy

BrokenArrow wrote:

Amnesia.
Not to respond three days late, but uuuugh, Amnesia. One of the worst VN adaptations out there.

On-topic: Inaka Isha (Franz Kafka's A Country Doctor). Truth be told, it's been far too long since I last read this short story but I remember the atmosphere and insane metaphor in it most of all. This 20-minute short film is surreal, haunting, and quite great. It's definitely more geared towards people who have an appreciation of surreal art/arthouse film than your average fan, but it's something that I cannot fault for being a solidly-done adaptation that takes the original and warps it in a way that can make it stand both on its own and as a companion piece to the source material.
Raiken-
Finished Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shubaru Sugiru. Finished it in 1 Day, interesting anime desu.
I wish there's a 2nd season because the anime, it's just like a Visual Novel. About the Girls, Line and something else. I guess.
Dark Tux
Finished Bakemonogatari and got to say that anime did good job with it's own unique cuts (or whatever you could call then). Having so much dialogue with interesting concept worked good and didn't even get boring at all. :)
Raiken-
Finished Hyouka and Watched the Ova(11,5) I just cant accept the ending. It makes me Curious, the ending. Ugh.
show more