forum

What anime did you finish watching recently?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Luna
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
10/10
Major plot spoilers
Fuck, the way they make you slowly realize yourself that Yuuki is dead before they actually reveal it hits you so much harder. I was not prepared for these feels.
I really need to rewatch this with all the knowledge I now have.
Professor Prinny
Darker Than Black
Navizel
Photo Kano
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
Eita
Campione!
Clestis
Mayoi Neko Overrun!
Nyaa~
Navizel
Seitokai Yakuindomo and Seitokai Yakuindomo OVA.
GeeNX
Great Teacher Onizuka.....I'll miss it, he's godlike
Sorarei
人類は衰退しました
Heibel
I just finished watching Sukitte Ii na yo. (Say i love you)

It was pretty damn good and special in it's own way. 9/10 just cause
Navizel

Heibel wrote:

I guess I should finish this already as well.

OT: Btooom! Dem cliffhanger.
Akaneiro ni Somaru Saka (rewatch)
Moriya Suwako
I just finished The Flowers of Evil. Although the drawing style is somehow unacceptable, the general plots are fantastic! :D
remiyuki
Hentai Ouji To Wawaranai Neko
Mayo Chiki
FrzR
Oregairu. :)
Hello Skitty
Kissxsis

I don't know exactly why i started watching it but it wasn't so bad as i feared. In fact i liked Riko-nee (in my own fappy way)
Knarf
Hoshi o Ou Kodomo

When I got bored playing osu I watched it. It has been downloaded for months and I hadn't the time to finish it.
nya10
Hyouka ~
Ideolo
Hentai Ouji To Wawaranai Neko, Date A Live & Magi.
Jacqli

Heibel wrote:

can you give me your review about this anime, via pm?
thanks if you do.
Heibel

Jacqli wrote:

Heibel wrote:

can you give me your review about this anime, via pm?
thanks if you do.
Lol. I can't review anything if my life depended on it. It's good, if you like more realistic kind of romance/drama/slice of life stuff
Navizel
Oregairu, Hataraku Maou-sama!, Girls und Panzer
mathi747
Ro-Kyu-Bu!
Dark Tux
Finished Steins;Gate couple days ago and got to say it was better than I expected even though had high hopes already for it. :)
Think it was good the way they started with series because they had time to explain things and you got to know the charecters better.
Elit3noob
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
Graafbond
Mirai Nikki. Bit late with watching it, and obviously had to read what the ending was all about in the manga - dat tease.

I'll miss Yuno <3
Tari
Reborn <3

(I always waited for the perfect time to watch the last episode)
Jacqli
K

aaaaannnd... It's a normal anime for me...
Awoo-
Recently finished Psycho-Pass, Steins;Gate, and Mushishi.
Steins;Gate gave me headaches the first few episodes :o , but was great in the end :D .
Pipayon
Finished recently... Ehm..
Oreimo Season I and II in a row, took three days. (1week ago)
Kami nomi zo shiru sekai I+II+OAVs (3days ago)
... I'll finish Higurashi no naku koro ni in 24 mins ~
Ideolo
Just finished re-watching Soul Eater, Deadman Wonderland and Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt.
These 3 are perfect examples of awesome anime with shit endings.
Raiken-
Finished Robotic;Notes, and Code:Breaker.
The Robotic Notes one, it's interesting but the Robot, the Robot which that Club made are suck. If they can make a real Gunvarrel the fight will be more interesting. I guess.
And, the Code:Breaker one.. Is there any 2nd season? Because the ending is just to Flat.
nomen
Highschool of the Dead
Raiken-

nomen wrote:

Highschool of the Dead
Looking forward to the 2nd season of this Anime. B)
Rio-
Finished Ro-Kyu-Bu! S1 Recently, And Yeah I'm not A Lolicon Goddamnit!

Jacqli wrote:

K

Some Weebs probably think K is Gay cuz' of too many Shounen-Ai there, But for Me It's REALLY A Normal Anime.
"Weebs Only Thinking about MoeSh*t and all that"
Jacqli

satriobp wrote:

Finished Ro-Kyu-Bu! S1 Recently, And Yeah I'm not A Lolicon Goddamnit!

Jacqli wrote:

K

Some Weebs probably think K is Gay cuz' of too many Shounen-Ai there, But for Me It's REALLY A Normal Anime.
"Weebs Only Thinking about MoeSh*t and all that"
HI5 o/
Rio-

Jacqli wrote:

HI5 o/
*HI5 Back!*
deathboy321
I've just finished watching oretachi ni tsubasa wa nai. The story was good, but was far too short.
BrokenArrow
Amnesia.
Uh well, it was not my taste, probably because I didn't know it's a Shōjo anime when I started watching it. I disliked the main protagonist a lot, the guys were pretty kawaii though. The plot reminded me of Steins;Gate.
Raiken-

BrokenArrow wrote:

Amnesia.
Uh well, it was not my taste, probably because I didn't know it's a Shōjo anime when I started watching it. I disliked the main protagonist a lot, the guys were pretty kawaii though. The plot reminded me of Steins;Gate.
And, that Haremoid Girl. She sure got a lot of apperiance from those guys, and a lot of happy and sad story.
Dark Tux
Finished Angel Beats+another epilogue and special. Think this series might have worked better if it had more normal episodes but otherwise think it was fine series.
Mogsy

BrokenArrow wrote:

Amnesia.
Not to respond three days late, but uuuugh, Amnesia. One of the worst VN adaptations out there.

On-topic: Inaka Isha (Franz Kafka's A Country Doctor). Truth be told, it's been far too long since I last read this short story but I remember the atmosphere and insane metaphor in it most of all. This 20-minute short film is surreal, haunting, and quite great. It's definitely more geared towards people who have an appreciation of surreal art/arthouse film than your average fan, but it's something that I cannot fault for being a solidly-done adaptation that takes the original and warps it in a way that can make it stand both on its own and as a companion piece to the source material.
show more