forum

What anime did you finish watching recently?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Boom
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
Mints
Shakugan no shana final
Loading_old
Initial D Fifth Stage Episode 5
Kaona
Nekomonogatari (Kuro).
California
Strike Witches season 1 and 2
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
Onegai My Melody (Season 1).
FrzR
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san

i just repeated the whole season again. Been waiting for its 2nd season. It'll be aired in the coming weeks. *wiki said.
Loading_old
Black Lagoon
Elit3noob
just finished watching Kanon
Cleatis
Durarara and Baccano.

I really liked them both, the characters are awesome!
Mogsy
Blood-C.

Stylish animation and interesting ideas can't make the execution any better. This could've been great, but ended up terrible.
Rantai
SAO
Lust
Just finished watching Kaze no Stigma, pretty average anime, mediocre at best. Only redeeming part of the anime is the main character. Sad to see the author of the manga died before finishing it so it looks like there will be no continuation.
Myrmeleo
Space Brothers, well, the first 42 episodes considering it is still continuing. The anime overall was really good, and was a different turn to what we normally see now and days. As of now, this is my top Slice-of-Life anime.
RoyalMilkTea
Katekyo Hitman Reborn. It took a long while to start the real story, but it was fine.
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
Yesterday, it was Smile Precure.

And right now is Elfen Lied.
kuroganebug
CODE:BREAKER
ampzz

kuroganebug wrote:

CODE:BREAKER
I feel nothing but pity for all that wasted time...

My latest completion would have to be; Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo.
Quite an average piece in my opinion.
NikFreaX
Rumbling Hearts. It was good, but would've been better if it had a more satisfying ending and didn't drown itself out in the melodrama.
Moriya Suwako
BTOOOM!
Finished yesterday.
Topic Starter
DerekMcD
Onegai My Melody Kuru Kuru Shuffle.
Anguish_old

Moriya Suwako wrote:

BTOOOM!
Finished yesterday.
Such a good Anime, I enjoyed it greatly.

I just finished watching all of Zero no Tsukaima. ^^
Guigocsilva
The most recent one would have to be Rurouni Kenshin
but i had to go read the manga afterwards because the anime didn't tell the whole story :P
phantom249
Mirai Nikki

8/10 would watch again.
Axelyte
NikFreaX
Madoka Magica finished. Kind of pissed at myself for waiting as long as I did to watch, but really, really glad I watched it in the end.

8/10
Mints
Kamisama no memochou, quite decent IMO
Sachi_old_1
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
woduq414
Pullea magi madoka magica
WInkY1220
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko :3
California
Baccano
pretty decent
Asada Shino
Chuunibyou
NikFreaX
Full Metal Panic! and Another
Vilar
Un-Go.
Not bad at all.
Xanaehla
Shiki
mariadimas
Sword Art Online and Accel World
Mogsy
Finished rewatching Angel Beats!.

It's not as bad as I gave it credit for before. One character was completely unbearable from start to finish (Yui), the show had too many elements going on at the same time, and the show was just not long enough to fully develop its more interesting cast. That and the final conflict is introduced and resolved far too quickly. However, despite this, a lot of it worked, particularly in the area of characters it did develop, without heavily relying on manipulation (so much emotion in AB! was rather genuine) and having a rather mature message underneath everything. It's not a quiet show in the slightest, but it does convey its purgatory ideas rather well. Nowhere near perfect but definitely not a bad show.
Sachi_old_1
Yosuga no Sora
Moway
Midori Days
Sachi_old_1
again BTOOM!
show more