forum

[Archived] My pp is getting REVERSED

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
quickster
Problem details: Dude, my pp is getting reversed. I would get a high pp play and then after couple of minutes reverse my rank back to what it was. This is getting so FRICKING ANNOYING and its demotivating.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:, when i get a high pp play i move up couple thousand then after couple of minutes it gets reversed this literally is demotivating me to play the game. nothing makes sense it even reverses on profile

osu! version: Stable 20191006.1 (latest)
Death
Do you have any pictures or examples or concrete examples of what you are talking about? You've set a bunch of new top plays today and your performance history graph reflects that (you've gained ~7k ranks today alone).

I've seen ranks "subtract" in the client after you've gained them, but that's normally just a bit of lag and it usually fixes itself if you set another score or wait a bit. There's no reason to be demotivated as you aren't losing anything, it irons itself out after some time.
Topic Starter
quickster

Death wrote:

Do you have any pictures or examples or concrete examples of what you are talking about? You've set a bunch of new top plays today and your performance history graph reflects that (you've gained ~7k ranks today alone).

I've seen ranks "subtract" in the client after you've gained them, but that's normally just a bit of lag and it usually fixes itself if you set another score or wait a bit. There's no reason to be demotivated as you aren't losing anything, it irons itself out after some time.

i have some scores from days ago that didn't even save, i don't know whats going on and every play i feel like i work for i feel its gonna get reversed
Death
It's not getting reversed though, again, this is probably just a bit of lag that is causing your rank to temporarily display what it was before you set the score.

If your score is visible on the website (e.g. you can view it on the beatmap listing page or you can see it under the "Historical" section of your profile page), it was saved and you will get your performance points and ranks for. It's not like you're just going to be randomly robbed of your ranks or performance points.
Topic Starter
quickster
yikes still yet to get it :/
Death
Again, you went up 7k ranks the day you made this post and didn't provide any concrete numbers. No clue what to tell you other than your rank is probably exactly where it should be.