forum

need to find a new mouse

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
leftforkilling
Problem details:my hand is slowly getting bigger and its becoming more uncomfortable to use my mouse,
this is my mouse https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Multi-color-Ergonomic-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B073VRVHBG the dpi i use is 1600. ive tried to find bigger mouse like this but i had no luck. anyone have some good suggestions, my hand is about 8 inches long
Endaris
Stay away from that.
It uses a terrible sensor (not LED optical but laser optical it seems) and the blatant lies in their product description don't help it either.
Just look at this:
For pixel-precise tracking, the AmazonBasics mouse features a gaming-grade optical sensor with a 3200 DPI rating. DPI stands for “dots per inch”, and the higher the better when it comes to picking up precise movements.

Absolute nonsense.

If you want to get good suggestions, please tell use what kind of grip you're using. Take a picture if you don't know.
Topic Starter
leftforkilling

Endaris wrote:

Stay away from that.
It uses a terrible sensor (not LED optical but laser optical it seems) and the blatant lies in their product description don't help it either.
Just look at this:
For pixel-precise tracking, the AmazonBasics mouse features a gaming-grade optical sensor with a 3200 DPI rating. DPI stands for “dots per inch”, and the higher the better when it comes to picking up precise movements.

Absolute nonsense.

If you want to get good suggestions, please tell use what kind of grip you're using. Take a picture if you don't know.

i love this mouse and it works extremely well, also i got the hand wrong its at 7. what do you mean by grip? edit: i use a palm grip
Topic Starter
leftforkilling

Endaris wrote:

Stay away from that.
Just look at this:

Absolute nonsense.

hey dude you still there
lolboatz
For mouse, you should definitely search up RocketJumpNinja on youtube. He gives very good mouse reviews and also gives nice tips on how to choose a mouse.
Topic Starter
leftforkilling

lolboatz wrote:

For mouse, you should definitely search up RocketJumpNinja on youtube. He gives very good mouse reviews and also gives nice tips on how to choose a mouse.

i know what mouses i like, i just cant find any of those mouses
Rikii

leftforkilling wrote:

[i know what mouses i like

Okay, now go buy it.
Topic Starter
leftforkilling

Rikii wrote:

leftforkilling wrote:

[i know what mouses i like

Okay, now go buy it.

i went through about 5 pages of amazon and didn't find any good ones with the features i like
Rikii
Okay forgive me for misunderstood you. I thought you were saying that you know 'which' mouse you want, but I think you meant that you know what kind of mouse you want. (correct me if I'm wrong, english is hard)

Why don't you tell us things about that features you like. Maybe someone can help.
Topic Starter
leftforkilling

Rikii wrote:

Okay forgive me for misunderstood you. I thought you were saying that you know 'which' mouse you want, but I think you meant that you know what kind of mouse you want. (correct me if I'm wrong, english is hard)

Why don't you tell us things about that features you like. Maybe someone can help.

palm grip, button to change dpi, 6 or more inches and prefer not to have buttons unless they are ones to go forwards or backwards in pages