forum

[Archived] No puedo crear partida en el Multi

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GTGAMRx22
Problem details: No puedo crear partida en el Multijugador de la versión 2015, ¿ya no tiene soporte para esa función?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable Fallback 20160403.6 (latest)
- Marco -
Fallback is no longer a supported version for online functions like submitting plays in solo mode and multiplayer. You should upgrade to a supported version of osu! as the message says.

If you have an issue upgrading to the Stable version please tell us and we will help you upgrading to a supported version of osu!
Topic Starter
GTGAMRx22
I tried to install the latest version last year but I got this error, I updated the drivers but it's still the same, which means that I have to buy another PC

Thank you anyway
Dntm8kmeeatu
If you provide your GPU info, we can confirm if it is related to an unsupported model or some kind of different issue.
Topic Starter
GTGAMRx22
I have checked with another PC of another person with a similar graphic and it does not work, in theory the current version of osu! it can work with an Intel HD Graphics, besides that I use an integrated one and I can't try to buy since I use a laptop

Death
It can work with Intel integrated GPUs, but the one you took a picture of is too old and doesn't support the required OpenGL version to play on the latest build. Your only option is to upgrade it unfortunately.
Topic Starter
GTGAMRx22
I know, that's why I repeatedly said that I have to buy another PC, anyway thanks