forum

[Archived] I cant submit scores

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SmoothCat
So everytime when i complete a map osu tells me "A fatal error occured when trying to submit this score. We are working on a fix for this!" and as it seems like it happens on every score i try to submit and it pisses me off cause i just did a 7star pass und it didnt got submitted so how can i fix this?????

screenshothttps://imgur.com/a/W3RcXHm

osu! version: Stable 20191006.1 (latest)
Death
Try using the default skin for a bit to see if that fixes the issue. Please also post the "runtime.log" file from your osu!\Logs folder.
Topic Starter
SmoothCat

Death wrote:

Try using the default skin for a bit to see if that fixes the issue. Please also post the "runtime.log" file from your osu!\Logs folder.

Sorry for my late response now but...the error somehow disappeard but now a few days later its back again and i have no idea why so heres the runtime.log: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zxlmqv61yqa8i0j/runtime.log/file
Death
Is this log from after you received the error message, but before you restarted the game?

Did you try doing what I wrote?
Topic Starter
SmoothCat

Death wrote:

Is this log from after you received the error message, but before you restarted the game?

Did you try doing what I wrote?

it was when i got the error and had the game still on and yeah i tried what you wrote but it makes no diffrence the only thing that works is restarting the game a couple of times but this means i have to play atleast 1 map when i start the game to make sure it works and if it dont i have to restart and try again

PS: Maybe i should mention that many things are broken since the last osu update like the thing that it wont submit scores sometimes and everytime when i start obs to start streaming the games crashes and when i close obs it also crashes so idk maybe the devs broke something idk like i got all these errors instantly after the last update
Death
You should try reinstalling your graphics drivers as that is usually the cause of this issue.
Topic Starter
SmoothCat

Death wrote:

You should try reinstalling your graphics drivers as that is usually the cause of this issue.

My graphics drivers are fine i installed them about 3 days before the update cause i got a new card but i can try
Death
Seems to match up perfectly timing-wise then, don't you think?