forum

ITT you speak only the truth

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ekaru
Psychic causes a special defense drop, not confusion. The move Confusion causes confusion.

Also, I really need to take better care of myself, and stop making excuses.

...Uh, my brother just died. BRB.

*never comes back, and brother is actually alive*

Also, this exact sentence is a lie and the things I said above are the truth.
dls4e

Ekaru wrote:

Psychic causes a special defense drop, not confusion. The move Confusion causes confusion.
That's true.
Starrodkirby86

Ekaru wrote:

Your mom causes confusion! [/sarcasm]

Oh wait, I'm supposed to only speak in truth...Crap... ._.; Unless your mom does cause confusion I'm screwed.

Homework neglection FTW----Or is it FTL...?
Jarby
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mogsy

JarJarJacob wrote:

Nobody should care about post counts. I would prefer it if they remained hidden.
I don't care about it, really.
Lilith_old
i dont care about post count...

geezzzzzzzzz :o
Neo@lex
I'll stop caring after I reach 1000.
Pokebis
+1 POST COUNT, YES!
awp
Post quantity isn't what you're reknowned for. Post quality is what counts.
RemmyX25

neo@lex wrote:

I'll stop caring after I reach 1000.
I'll beat you to it.

Oops.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

awp wrote:

I beg to differ.
Ekaru
I like the Pokemon games more than Digimon games. I like Digimon music more than Pokemon music. I like Bakugan. I like little kids. I wish I knew how women's brains worked. I think 4Kids rape Yu-Gi-Oh!. I am sick ATM and should be resting. I have homework I should be doing. I hate getting sick.

Also, I don't give a damn about post count, but I do care if you make retarded posts.

That is all.
Mogsy
So, I'm in HTML class right now, and we were going over the a href tag (all of the stuff we're going over is stuff I already knew how to do, hur), and he told us to link to any site we wish. So, I just go:
<a href="http://osu.ppy.sh>Mandatory osu! plug</a>
Now, I wasn't expecting the site to load when I tested to see if the link worked, seeing how osu! was blocked before, but for some reason it's unblocked now. o_0 Originally blocked due to the fact that no games are allowed, but I guess the people who set the filter realized that students can't install things on the computers and unblocked it.

...not to mention that I'm more likely than not the only one from my entire town who accesses the site.

In summation: lol Mogsy doesn't do shit in class
RemmyX25

Mogsworth wrote:

In summation: lol Mogsy doesn't do shit in class
Good man.
Loginer

awp wrote:

Not really. If you post a lot of crap, you'll be that guy everyone knows, but for all the wrong reasons. If you write good but few posts, you'll be that guy everyone quotes for truth, while no one would remember your nick if their life depended on it. A healthy mix of both quality and quantity is the way to go.

Mogsworth wrote:

Now, I wasn't expecting the site to load when I tested to see if the link worked, seeing how osu! was blocked before, but for some reason it's unblocked now. o_0 Originally blocked due to the fact that no games are allowed, but I guess the people who set the filter realized that students can't install things on the computers and unblocked it.

...not to mention that I'm more likely than not the only one from my entire town who accesses the site.
Your school does not maintain the blacklist themselves, and the point of it is to make sure students are actually studying when using the school computers, not to stop them from installing programs.
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Momotsuki Gakuen Ichinen C Gumi - Shoujo Q (TV Size) (bossandy) [DoraX 's Hard].osu
dls4e
wth? you should write a book about "forum phylosophy"
Pasonia
I'm scared to die while not having once experienced an OBE. I seriously wish I could, one day while sleeping, find myself walking out of my body, and then take off to the skies in spirit form.

I'm also scared of losing friends.
Ekaru
I have the opposite problem; I'm scared of gaining friends. Is that sad? I've had bad experiences with 'friends' in the past. e.g.; managing to lose a disabled 'friend' in a fair. AKA he ditched me. Another time the two of them ran off with half of my dad's money he gave us when I want to do something.

We can thus conclude that I fail at life. Thanks, and have a great day.
Jarby
This thread sucks.
Saturos
You all suck.
Ekaru

Saturos wrote:

You all suck.
This quote is true.
Jarby
Gaadjin
[deleted user]
It's Valentine's Day today and it appears to me that everyone has forgotten.
Pokebis
More like nobody has valentines.
I did think Google was about to eat me with it's red logo, though. Then I remembered it was Valentines day.
Mogsy
I've been talking to my fiancé all day instead of packing and modding. I should get onto those things while still talking to him.
dls4e
here in brazil we celebrate valentine's day on 12th june ^_^
Ekaru
I prefer to call the 14th 'single awareness day', and the closest school-day to it 'hell.'
MisterVercetti
I have declared the 14th of February "My Give-A-Damn's Busted Day," where those of us without valentines can simply not give a damn about the goings-on around us. So if someone comes to you with drama, you can tell 'em to go ahead and water the lawn, 'cause your give-a-damn's busted.
LuigiHann
awp
I'm surprised by how many people get uptight about Valgrind Day. Like some kind of cry for help.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
I cant believe people are posting in this thread
dls4e
Jarby

awp wrote:

I'm surprised by how many people get uptight about Valgrind Day. Like some kind of cry for help.
I'm not surprised about how many people bitching about how difficulty the Valentine's Day achievements are on World of Warcraft.

I love irony.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
I'm not surprised about how many people bitching about how difficulty the Valentine's Day achievements are on World of Warcraft.

I love irony.
I'm surprised you can even stomach uttering the words World of Warcraft and difficulty without the word nonexistent somewhere in-between.

Blizzard is now saying holiday achievements are not for casual players too btw. How about you give casuals something to do and quit nerfing the good stuff.
dls4e
Metroid
dls4e
i had nothing better to say :(
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
show more