forum

Meme Trading Center: Memes From The Foreign Land of OT

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tad Fibonacci
Greetings, denizens of GD!
My name is Tad, I am a certified denizen of OT and the secretary to the OT's president.

Since GD is a neighboring forum, I have decided to spend my time here to find quality thread posts. But to my demise, it would seems that the threads of GD are lacking both in quality and spiciness.
To be frank, I could not have believed what I saw. GD too, is a sub-forum in the "Other" section just like OT.
The potential for GD to grow would have to be similar, if not much higher than OT since people usually refers to GD as a more "serious" forums.
But in reality, the current state of GD is down right miserable.

Although GD doesn't suffer G&R and Help threads immigrants as much as OT does, GD threads are mostly if not all bland, boring and uninteresting.

And even though the description for the sub-forum is:
"Post about anything non-osu!, as long as it's quality content."
I struggled to find contents that are "non-osu!" or "quality content". Most of the threads in GD is either made to boast about stuffs that frankly nobody cares about or was made years ago with the quality similar to a Forum Games sub-forum's thread.

And the statistic even supports it, GD for the last few months or so have struggled to even stay alive. There are rarely any relevant threads made anymore.

The morale in GD is devastatingly low. Not even the GMs or the Mods think that browsing GD is fun.

It breaks my heart just by watching.
Luckily for GD, I am somewhat of a meme connoisseur. And I intend to spice up GD's content by sharing some of OT's finest quality memes.

OT will help revitalizes GD by the power of memes.

The following are memes that are created, collected or repossessed that are from the land of OT.
All denizens, no matter where from are encouraged to add to this list, share their own memes and to discuss and rate the posted memes.

In OT, we take thread's quality very seriously. Although shitpost is to be expected, they are also expected to be the best shits there are to be posted.

Here's another example of a high quality shitpost.

This meme reflects the reality of OT being attacked with immigrants from other larger forums.

Here is a compilation of OT and GD related memes. Please enjoy!

And that's about it! I hope you all enjoyed this compilation.
As OT continues to grow, so will this thread be updated with more quality memes. Please stay tuned for more!
Of course, if you'd like to visit the land to OT, then go right ahead!
OT welcomes all newcomers. Keep browsing and posting and make quality shitposts and you'll be an OT denizen in no time!

That's it for now, thanks for browsing this meme compilation!
Westonini
The mods strike again
keremaru
goddammit mods
johnmedina999
abraker
Was there even a diplomacy to begin with?
johnmedina999
I like to think there was. I mean, this project was meant to help GD, right?
abraker
actually it was meant to get GD fags migrate to here... if there are any...