forum

normies, please post ur goddamn tablet/mouse/keyboard questions elsewhere

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Unpredictable
literally title. u can literally post the dumbest shit in OT and get a pass on it but you decide to post on what tablet is better like really....... it literally says as you enter offtopic: "For the not-so-logical discussions" and u decide to post a logical question about a tablet like what the frick bros
ColdTooth
which would make me better, a tablet vaxei has, or a tablet idke has :flushed:
Ska
this really says a lot about society
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Which tablet is better,

Or

?
Westonini
both can kill me so it's hard to decide
levesterz

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

Which tablet is better,

Or

?

Which one containcyanide
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

levesterz wrote:

Which one containcyanide

The second one, but you might want to try the first one out. The first one teaches us the traditional art of salvation by not breathing for the rest of your life
Topic Starter
Unpredictable

ColdTooth wrote:

which would make me better, a tablet vaxei has, or a tablet idke has :flushed:

i just want the tablet coldtooth has :flushed:
ColdTooth
i use mouse tho

unless you mean the ctl 672 i have in my box to my left that hasnt been opened in 8 months
Topic Starter
Unpredictable

ColdTooth wrote:

i use mouse tho

unless you mean the ctl 672 i have in my box to my left that hasnt been opened in 8 months

ok ill take 3 of whatever coldtooth has
abraker
Ah yes, Unpredictable is one step closer to becoming a true OT Denizen. Oh how can we ever forget our heated hatred of G&R fags constantly invading our quality space.

You almost there, keep it up!
TeeArctic1
The only thing Unpredictable needs now is a fully fledged business venture and useless title and that's pretty much it
Topic Starter
Unpredictable

abraker wrote:

Ah yes, Unpredictable is one step closer to becoming a true OT Denizen. Oh how can we ever forget our heated hatred of G&R fags constantly invading our quality space.

You almost there, keep it up!

give me my green card. im ready.
abraker
Not so fast, it takes a little more than that to become denizen. Just a little more...
keremaru
which one's better?

ti-84 calculator

or

women's hands?
abraker
what kind of women?
Nate Bait
2 irl 4 irl

keremal wrote:

which one's better?

ti-84 calculator

or

women's hands?

if i were to choose it'd be the calculator, besides i'm too ugly to even talk to a woman hahahahahaha