forum

Hi Osu Forums,

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SageX
I recently bought a new computer and instantly downloaded Osu. I've also downloaded my skin, my maps, and set all my settings to what they were before. However, when I attempt to play any song (or even navigate through my maps) the game lags so much that it's unplayable. I don't believe this is an issue with the frame rate either. My frames don't spike at all, its the latency bar (or whatever it's called) below it that has been jumping. I've gone through all of the suggestions on the website and none have seemed to fix/address this issue.

So now I look to the wonderful people of the forums. Has anyone experienced this and is able to help?
Again, this is a brand new computer and one that is much better than the one I had prior. I was expecting to be able to run osu smoothly, better, and at a higher frame rate than before; however, I am sadly disappointed to say that that is not the case.

Please let me know if you can help!
SageX
Skagen
did you set up windows to run at 120/144 Hz? if you have that kinda monitor?
Vello
I've had a problem with the Latency too and in my case it fixed it by pressing F7 in game to set it to unlimited.
I hope that this will fix your problem!
Equbuxu
Set framerate to unlimited. Make sure you have latest GPU drivers installed. Try tweaking osu's settings in nvidia control panel (obv applies only if you have nvidia gpu). Also enabling compatibility mode in osu might help